second night:desperate onew vs a sleep deprived mizuki

my geeky hubby is actually a...VAMPIRE PRINCE?!0.0

IM BACKS!!omg omg omg tomorrow's the day beast comes!kyaaaaaaaaaaaah

so do you all feel happy for junhyung and hara?haha...im neutral actually...in the 'one moment i feel like killing her...then the next moment i feel that theyre cute' hahahahah

okok im updating!!xD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE NEXT DAY

mizuki ate her breakfast as she gazed over to her husband staring at her.

"WHUUFT?"she asked,mouth full of food.

onew just shook his head.yesterday's incident was still fresh in his mind.

"4 more nights...grr...this is annoying...i have never touched her before...how am i suppose to initiate it without her feeling surprised?"he thought in his head.

breadcrumbs were stuck with some jam stains on the corner of her lips.

"nothing...you just have food on your face,"onew muttered pointing her the location of the food smudge.

mizuki was about to wipe it off when onew made a daring move and it off with his tongue, certain parts like a light vacuum.

he pulled back to see her shocked expression.

"thats...a ...first,"she laughed nervously.

even he did not expect to do that.he quickly pulled the collar of his turtle neck sweater to hide his blush.

  "secret garden reference,"he mumbled a lie.

mizuki smiled and washed down the sandwich she had ate with a glass of orange juice.

surroundings of their house was rather quiet since his family was still back in sm.

apparently,his grandfather lee soo man had made a mistake so they had to solve it.

"ok let's go..."he pulled his wife outside their home for their university course.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"omg...im never gonna view a curtain the same way again,"mir blurted to mizuki,closing his eyes.

mizuki let out a laugh.

"yah...if this is how you react seeing a model wrapped in that for the art assignment,i wonder how you will react seeing a model in our future assignments?"mizuki laughed and ruffled his hair.

mir gave a sheepish smile as they made their way to the cafeteria.onew wasnt there as he was caught up with his law lecture.

"you left us to clean up your mess for you!!"joon pouted as the two friends slid in to their seats.

mblaq-joon-face1.gif "sorry...blame oppa,"mizuki apologised.

with that,joon gave an instant grin and pinched her cheeks from across the table.

"i was just kidding!!we didnt mind!!it was better that you were gone so the crowd wont even suspect you lol,"he grinned.

seungho and thunder werent there because they had a schedule to attend to.

"did your hubby acted wierd towards you so far?"g.o asked.

muziki gave a shrug as she didnt intend to tell them about her marriage privacy.

however,the guys had managed to pry in her thoughts.

slowly,they gave each other a knowing smile.

"i knew it...hes experiencing the infertility curse because of us,"g.o telepathically said to s

the guys nodded knowingly as mizuki gave them as bored look.

"yah...im not a vampire...i cant read thoughts,"she groaned.

joon let out a laugh and winked at his mates.

"i suggest we help our thunder.let it be a failure...g.o...can you manipulate her memories and made it seem as if she studied too much yesterday that she didnt sleep?"mir muttered to the guys in their thoughts.

looking at mizuki,g.o gave a creepy grin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THAT NIGHT

mizuki was resting on the couch,oblivious to onew constantly walking in and out his room.

"darling?"onew suddenly called aloud.

mizuki gave an 'mm?' but didnt look up to her husband.

with a grunt,onew headed over and bent down to her,shaking her shoulders lightly and cupped her cheek lightly,finally getting her attention.

mizuki almost gasped upon making eye contact with her husband,who was somehow an inch away from her face.

"listen,"onew's breath trickled on her lips,"we've been married for some time...i really think we should consummate our wedding soon..."

he had expected her to give in to his seduction...BUT...

"im not ready oppa...plus...im EXTREMEMLY SLEEPY...,"she lightly shoved him aside and made her way to her room.

however,onew wouldnt give up...he immediately grabbed her hand ad pulled her into a back hug.

mizuki froze at his actions.onew grabbed some of her hair and set her hair aside.he leaned in and nuzzled it.

'damn...it...i can feel the blood rushing through her pulse...so tempting..'

onew slowly proceeded to kiss the spot between her neck and shoulder.

he could hear her hitch her breath.

his arms were soon wrapped around her waist.

for a moment,there was silence...

'its working...!' onew cried in his thoughts

HOWEVER

zzzzz.........

"YAH...darls...wake up...STOP SNORING!!YAH!!"onew moaned as he tried shaking her roughly.

with that,onew gave a sigh and carried her bridestyle.

as he lay her on her bed,he pecked her on the forehead.

"theres still 3 more nights...i can be patient...but if im at my limit..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------