WHOS BETTER!!ME OR YOU?!NEITHER...mizuki's power pwn you both!muakaka PART 2

my geeky hubby is actually a...VAMPIRE PRINCE?!0.0

SO ING PISSED!!ITS MY 2ND TIME UPDATING THIS...URGH

sorry for the late update guys!i had my mother tongue olevels..which was the same as the SATs

I REALLY THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE IMMENSE SUPPORT YOU HAD GIVEN ME...

there were two things im happy with currently:

1)MBLAQ'S IN SINGAPORE<3

2)I BOUGHT TICKETS TO A BEAST FANMEETING!!<3

 oneof the front rows woots!!<3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mizuki's pov

OUCH!stop -slapping me!!

FLASHBACK

i was in urgent need of the restroom.

the backstage toilet was occupied with female artistes who cant stop fan-girling

'omo...mblaq oppa got hotter..."

'nah..i think beast oppa got hotter for me...except for hyunseung oppa who looks too skinny'

urgh...i guess the toilet outside the backstage is the better choice-.-

i headed out and finished my business.

just when i was about to get back inside...a random girl pulled my hair forcefully.

OUCH!!!GET YOUR HAND OFF ME!!

"yah you wanna die?!getting chummy with our thunder!"a girl slapped me hard in the face.

girls started crowding around me...

o.o..WHAT DID I DO?IM A MARRIED WOMAN!

one girl flashed a picture of me and thunder on the floor pecking lips.

ahh...i get it now...

before i could explain...they started with the SLAPS=.=

END OF FLASHBACK

"stop it please!"i begged them but to no avail.

these A+(i guess mblaq must really love blood so much to name their fans that-.-)cant stop bashing me.

i started tasting something metallic on the corner of my lips...blood... THIS!

i could see some artistes popping their heads out to check on the commotion.they looked worried.

i appreciate the worries guys...BUT SOME AND FRIGGING HELP ME ALREADY!=.=

securities were called in to handle the fray...IMPOSSIBLE

there were just too many A+ scattering about.

from the corner of my eyes...i see mir running through...YES!!A SAVIOUS AT LAST!

"girls...stop it,"he glared at them

 FAIL  MIR-.-your glare only made half of them hyperventilate over you.

it kind of work since some stopped hurting me and crowded around him instead.

i guess they were hypnotised by him.

HOWEVER...there were some who were too busy hitting me to get charmed by him.

where's my husband when i need him?COME ON...WHY CANT HE SENSE THE DANGER IM IN?T.T

end of mizuki's pov

Onew and thunder were still busy with their power-duel.

the other members were acting like their audience.

thunder suddenly paused to listen to mir's urgent telepathic call.

his eyes bulged and he notified the guys.

Onew didnt hesitate to rescue his wife.

th_Shockonew.gif

he gasped seeing close to thirty girls bashing his wife.

just as he was about to stop time to save mizuki,something unexpected occured.

a few girls started screaming in pain.

"THE PAIN!!IT BURNS!!!"the fangirls screeched,looking at their own hands.

the wierd thing was that..their hands were perfect despite having just light stains of his wife's blood.

mizuki was on the floor still wiping her blood with her hands.

onew quickly stopped time to prevent further chaos.

he ducked forward and hugged his wife.

mir rushed forward with the rest of the mblaq members.

"im sorry mizuki..."thunder apologised.

mizuki,who was still hugging onew just shook her head.

"im alright oppa...i feel much better..really,"she assured him.

seungho looked at the frozen statues of the fans who had been screaming in pain just now.

"what did you do to them mizuki?"he asked.

she just shrugged at the eldest.

again,she wiped her blood from her lips...who had by then miraculously healed.

the guys looked surprised seeing her condition.

despite her bloodied figure,she was scarless...not a single bruise on her.

onew grabbed her arm lightly and stared carefully at her blood.

"why is your blood not as red as the others?it looked a bit more of a blackish red,"he muttered examining his dear.

meanwhile,mizuki slowly tried to get up.

"i was born with a special blood oppa.even doctors who carried out blood tests on me had no clue on my blood type."

after a few seconds,mizuki was back to normal.she looked completely harmless.

mblaq and onew stared at her in wonder,remembering a random urban legend

'a legend will be made in the form of a human turned vampire.a human who seemed vulnerable but possessed the most powerful magic.a charm that need no conjuring or chants.all she needs is...just her blood'

"could it be?"the guys thought to each other.

mizuki was hopping about now, poking a frozen junhyung and pinching the cheeks of a still yoseob.she turned to the guys and gave them a goofy grin before tripping on the floor as she was about to walk back towards them.

"nah..."