We Meet Again

Good-bye Baby

Pink3raser: hahah I usually try to update two at a time! and yes cliffhangers are more interesting ;)

soelle1000: now that school has started i might not be able to update often T.T but i'll try my best to do at least once a week!

Jasmine8: thanks for your support! <3

SkullMaki: thank youu :) <3

~ ~ ~

"Thanks..." Suzy said coolly. 

"Look. I know things got really messed up between us, but I just wanted to apologize." Chunji began. Suzy almost choked on the punch she was drinking.

"Really?" she asked, shocked.

"You're a really great person, and I messed up. I don't know if you believe me but if I had to go back, I would stop myself. I made a big mistake." Chunji said.

Suzy looked at him thoughtfully, sadness overwhelming her. They had spent a huge amount of time together... but was she willing to forgive him after what he did to her? 

"Thanks for telling me that." Suzy gave him a gentle smile before throwing out her drink. As she turned to leave, he reached for her arm. 

"Dance with me?" Suzy looked at him, her mind a mix of emotions. Did he want me back or something?

"Are you trying to play me?" she asked, but allowed herself to be lead to the dancefloor. She always forgot how good of a dancer he was and found that she really enjoyed herself. 

"Still can dance!" Chunji grinned, gesturing at Suzy. She smiled back and they hung out for a few more energetic songs before things started to slow down. Suzy began to feel awkward so she tried to tell Chunji she had to leave, but everything was too loud for him to hear. He put his arms on her waist and reluctantly she placed hers on his shoulders. The two began to slow dance along with the other couples on the dancefloor. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Samdong and Jieun laughing and dancing. Something tugged at her heart as she looked away. I've waited forever to slow dance with Chunji and now he's not even the guy I want...

Sadness overpowered her. It wasn't like her to get depressed over something stupid like being jealous... normally she was obsessing over her grades and schoolwork. 

The song came to an end and another fun dance song began to play.

"I'm gonna go get a drink.." Suzy shouted over the music.

"I"ll go with you!" Chunji yelled back, following her. He offered to pour the punch and as he did, his hand "slipped" and the red drink spilled all over her white dress. The music happened to stop just long enough for Chunji to sneer, "Why would I want to get back with you?" Everyone nearby the drinks table gaped as Suzy, a wet mess, appeared to look as if she tried to get Chunji back as her boyfriend. 

Suzy was fuming. How could she let him get the best of her again?

The music started up again and everyone went back to their own thing. 

Chunji smirked. "You'll never win." Suzy tried to think of some witty retort but then she saw Jieun and Samdong together again, simply being happy. She felt her heart break as she turned around and quickly walked out of the building. She could hear Chunji's obnoxious friends wooping in the background at his revenge. 

Suzy could care less about his revenge. 

Why did no one like her? No guys could seem to respect her and the only one that did was already taken by her best friend.

She sat on the bench outside the school entrance and began to sob, glad that no one was around.

* * *

Meanwhile, at the dance, Samdong had to leave Jieun's side to use the restroom. On the way there, he glanced out the window and saw a figure crying. Suzy..?

Immediately, he went outside and sat down next to her. "What's wrong?" he asked softly. "Why's your dress all red?"

"Chunji.." she muttered, sniffling. He wrapped his arms around her. "I'll take care of him, wait here-"

"No, that's not even why I'm upset. Don't worry. Go back to Jieun." Suzy said bitterly.

"Not until you tell me what's going on. What else are friends for?" he demanded.

"Friends? Is that all I am to you?" she turned to face him. Her heart did the usual routine it performed when she looked at him, but she ignored it. "I see the way you look at me, and it gives me hope. But then, I see the way you look at her, and it just, it kills me, Samdong! Please.. just go back and-"

Suddenly, Samdong reached for her neck and leaned closer to her face. Their lips were just a few centimeters apart. Suzy's heart hammered. What is he doing?

She couldn't help herself. She tilted her head right and kissed him on the mouth. She could feel Samdong's surprise, but to her shock, he didn't stop her.

* * * 

While this was going on, Jieun was looking for Samdong. He can't be taking this long in the restroom.

"Wooyoung, have you seen Samdong?" she asked. He shook his head. She's always looking for him. Why can't she see that I'm the one right in front of her? She walked near the windows, searching the gym for him. Wooyong joined her in the search. Finally, Wooyoung looked outside and saw Samdong kissing another girl. He gasped.

"Why are you gasping-" Jieun began to say, turning around. Not wanting her to be devestated at the sight of her boyfriend cheating on her, he quickly cupped her face and kissed her fully on the mouth. Jieun's eyes widened in shock before she pulled away. She was so angry she could've slapped Wooyoung. Instead, she pushed him roughly.

"Why would you do that?" she shouted, tears forming in her eyes. "I have a boyfriend. Oh, my God Wooyoung I thought you were a better friend than that!" She whipped around and began to walk away, furious and now overwhelmed with feelings of guilt. Did she just cheat on Samdong?

Wooyoung glanced out the window, glad to see that Samdong was no longer with the girl. That's the problem Jieun... I am a better friend.

* * *

When Samdong pulled away from the kiss, Suzy's eyes widened. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do that. Oh, my God, Jieun!" 

Samdong just looked at her with a confused expression on his face. He turned around and left without a word. A sense of guilt now combined with her other mesh of feelings and Suzy felt so emotionally torn. What had she done? Wasn't she just as bad as Chunji now?

She pulled out her phone to check the time and saw a frantic text message from Jieun.

> Jieun: WE HAVE TO TALK 

Fear gripped Suzy. Had she already found out?

 

~ ~ ~

 

Sorry if that was confusing guys! I wanted to switch scenes a lot.

Sooo, school has started and that's why I haven't been posting. I know this is a little short, but it's a weeknight and I probably should be doing some homework.. but anyways :)

SUBSCRIBE & LEAVE COMMENTS!!!

That really motivates me to continue writing and reminds me that I have a responsibiity to finish this story!

Thank you <3