Good Boys Go Bad

Good-bye Baby

"Hey, Samdong!" Suzy called to him, brushing his new bad boy look aside. Her heart was pounding at the sight of her crush. He was just too cute. However, Samdong merely responded with a cool nod in her general direction. His eyes didn't seem so focused and his casual stride was very nonchalant.

Girls fawned over this new appearance. 

"Bad boys are my favorite."

"He's single now, right?"

"Jieun doesn't know what she's missing."

"When did he get so hot?"

Deju vu completely overwhelmed Suzy and a sinking feeling formed in her stomach. Oh, no. What happened to him? 

"Samdong looks different, doesn't he, Taec?' Suzy asked.

"I mean, whatever. Guys just aren't that enthusiastic as girls sometimes." Taec responded. "Hey, Eunjung!" Taec smiled at Suzy's stepsister who walked by. She smiled back at him but shot Suzy a nasty look.

"Do you just say hi to everyone?" Suzy laughed good-naturedly. 

"What can I say? I'm an all-around friendly guy." He joked.

* * *

As the day passed, Samdong continued to act in a calm, distant manner. Suzy grew even more worried. What happened to this kid? During lunch, he just quietly ate his food without speaking once. Suzy was too afraid to ask how things went with Jieun so the rest of the crew just chatted about simple topics. No one else truly seemed to take notice of how Samdong was acting different. 

When the bell rang and everyone got up to go to their classes, she decided to approach him.

"What's up, Samdong?" Suzy asked as casually as possible. He just shrugged, tossing out the remnants of his lunch. He waved emotionlessly and left her. 

Suzy was stumped, but it was Friday night, so she'd have to pry further at their usual get togethers.

* * *

The gang got together at another's house this time, but it wasn't one of the friends Suzy was particularly close to. It was an open invite, so it would probably end up being a crowded party that Suzy would leave early from. She didn't want to go at all. What was the fun in hanging out with people you didn't really know and getting really drunk? She wasn't particularly fond of alcohol. 

When she biked to the house, Suzy could already tell the party was in full swing. She grimaced at the sight of a crowded backyard but at least this manor was secluded from annoyed neighbors so the chances of getting in trouble were highly slim. Sighing, she entered through the front door. 

Almost immediately she spotted Samdong. His cool, collective manner from before was completely replaced. He was full out laughing, red in the face, and talking enthusiastically with a group of popular kids Suzy normally didn't talk to. She couldn't spot Wooyoung or Taec so she hesitantly made her way over. Samdong spotted her quickly and flung his arm around her, his other hand holding a shiny, plastic cup whose contents were highly suspicious.

"Heyyy babeyyyy," he drawled, kissing her on the cheek. Suzy detected a strong scent of alcohol from his breath. Samdong pulled her closer as the rest of the popular kids laughed, evidently drunk as well.

"Why do you look like such a good girl? Huh? I bet you're not so good underneath." He tripped a little as he said this, dropping his cup in the process. Now he gripped Suzy by the shoulders, trying to push her sleeve down and revealing her shoulder. 

"Stop!" Suzy yelled, pushing him away from her. "What the hell are you doing? Get off!" Even in his drunk stupor, Samdong had the strength to hold her. Suzy's shirt ripped down the side as the guys surrounding Samdong laughed even harder.

"Take it off! Take it off!" They chanted, cheering Samdong along.

Samdong smirked as Suzy's face flushed with anger. His other hand started to lift her shirt up. Suzy continued trying to push him away thrashing in the process. "Seriously, back off, I swear you're being such an as-"

Suddenly, Samdong was thrown off of her. He stumbled backward and the rest of the drunk guys laughed and swayed his direction as well. 

"Suzy, are you okay?" Taec asked, concerned. He shook his head disapprovingly at Samdong. "That kid has never had alcohol before. Let's get out of here."

Upset and furious, Suzy stormed off with her best friend.

* * *

"And I don't even know what got into him." Suzy finished off, telling Taec what happened at the party. The two were lying on a blanket in the back of his pickup truck and were looking at the stars. 

"Yeah, you're right. He has changed." Taec agreed. 

"When will guys ever act the way they're supposed to?" Suzy asked frustratedly.

"Aren't I acting the right way?" Taec joked, turning on his side to face her.

She tilted her head, smiling. "You are actually the best guy I know. At least you haven't done anything wrong." 

"Well. I think I'm about to." He whispered nervously.

Before she knew it, Taec's lips met hers.

~ ~ ~

I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!! School has just been too much lately.

Yay for new subscribers <3

Anything you want to see happen? Please comment ideas!