Revenge: Part 1

Good-bye Baby

So... how does one get revenge on one's cheating ex-boyfriend? Suzy thoughtfully stared at her closet on Sunday afternoon. She rummaged through her clothes and frowned. Why am I such a goody two-shoes? Everything she owned was modest and well... too 'appropriate'. She looked at herself in the mirror. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnJTAfL_f4QOPTtLQeXwV

Hair up, t-shirt, and jeans was Suzy's staple. She basically wore a variation of this to school everyday. You've got to show him what he's missing out on... I think it's time to use your savings and finally go shopping. Glaring at her closet, she opened up her drawer and took out hidden stashes of bills. Time to hit the mall.

* * *

Suzy got home late that night. She had never shopped so intensely in her life! In every store she went in, she looked at the more revealing and y choices. So basically, Suzy bought an entirely new wardrobe. She brought her endless bags and tossed them to her room, ready to get to work. She took everything off their hangers in her closet and neatly folded them into a box. She might need them later on? She carefully emptied her purchases into her closet and selected tomorrow's outfit. Boy, was everyone in for a surprise...

* * *

For the first time, Suzy got up early to dress nicely for school.

For the first time, Suzy applied make-up and did her hair.

For the first time, Suzy cared about her appearance.

Hey, there's always a time for firsts? 

Since Eunjung refused to ever give her rides to school, Suzy normally had to walk. She never minded though because the school was only a five minute walk. She stopped before the entrance of Shinhwa Academy and admired its beauty once again. Its grandeur and size was a bit show-offy, and it did resemble a huge brick mansion, but the inside somewhat looked like a normal high school.  Suzy was one of the few who commuted to the school. Most of the kids actually had dorms within the complex. 

Taking a deep breath and preparing herself to debut the new her, Suzy walked toward the steps of the main entrance. This is it...

She pushed the front door open and took a step in.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWeM8E-mI1wqeOj5YUUZU

Everyone gawked as she walked by, heading towards Chunji's locker at the end of the hallway. 

"Who is that?"

"Is she new?"

"Is she single?"

"Dibs!!"

Suzy smirked as she walked by everyone staring at her. No one even recognized that she was still Suzy Bae, top of the class in academics and bottom of the class in socializing.

Finally, after working the hallway like she was a model on a runway she got to her locker, which was only a few down from Chunji's. She opened it and began to get her things for her first class, her face temporarily masked by her locker door. 

"Heyyy," a flirty voice said next to her. "You must be new, I'm.."

Suzy looked up and flashed a killer smile at her ex-boyfriend. "I'm sorry... did I give you permission to talk to me?"

Chunji looked at the girl in disbelief, a flicker of recognition in his eyes. "Oh, my gosh.. Suzy I didn't even know that was you!"

"Just like Friday, right?" Suzy said back, all too sweetly. "Oh, I forgot your sweatshirt by the way." She slammed her locker and walked to her first class, satisfied at their initial encounter after the break up. 

"Daaaaaang. When did your girlfriend get so hot? Guess you saw what the entire school couldn't, bro," Niel applauded, shamelessly checking out Suzy from behind.

"Er.. we're not exactly... I'm not sure-" Chunji began to say but then stopped himself, smirking, "Yeah, we're getting pretty serious. If you know what I'm saying." 

Niel laughed. "You're so lucky, man! See you at lunch man.. bring Suzy of course."

"Oh, so now she's welcome to eat with us?"

"I mean, look at THAT!" Niel emphasized, pointing at Suzy who was just turning into her classroom. 

Chunji chuckled, "Hey watch it. She's my girlfriend." 

"Not for looong." Niel sang, joking and running off towards the direction of his class. When he left, Chunji cursed at himself. Why couldn't he admit to Niel that they had broken up? Oh yeah, she's hot now. What was with that anyway? Why didn't she dress like that while we dated? Maybe I wouldn't have cheated on her...

* * *

The lunch bell rang before and that was when Suzy realized that she had a dilemma. The whole day went considerably well. The entire male student body basically stared at her while the girls either stared her down in jealousy or admired her style. No one really knew that her and Chunji were no longer an item. Perfect.

The only problem now.. where should she sit? Normally, she intruded on Chunji and his buddies during lunch, but now, that hardly seemed to be the appropriate choice.

"Yo, Suzy. You comin?" Niel called out from across the hallway. Whew. Suzy breathed a sigh of relief. If Phase One of the plan was to look hot, Phase Two was going to be hitting on all his friends.

"Hey Niel," Suzy said, eyeing him up and down. "You look..." she lowered her voice seductively and whispered in his ear, "really hot."

Niel's heart began to pound a little. "Umm. Thanks. You look hot too?" He only felt uncomfortable because, c'mon, this was his best friend's girlfriend after all. He turned away from her and started walking towards the lunch area. Suzy purposely reached out and grabbed his bare arm.

"Wait for me... wow. You're so muscular." Suzy said admiring his build. "That really turns me on." She gave him one last flirty grin before walking ahead of him confidently towards the usual lunch table.

Niel was so confused. What was going on with Suzy?