Best Friend's Boyfriend

Good-bye Baby

Thanks to everyone who came back! Especialy soomuch_A, Pink3raser, and Alexa_loves_cookies!

soelle1000: THANKS!!! I'LL TRY MY BEST :)

Pink3raser: so glad you're back ;)

soomuch_A: don't worry too much! all well be okay in the end :)

SkullMaki: i agree! Suzy is not a ___! no worries!

Alexa_loves_cookies: hahah yayy! (:

Jasmine8: thanks for your comment! i will update asap! :)

** the italics is not working for me so bolded words are the characters' thoughts! From now on, the stepmother will be called Madam.

~ ~ ~

It was Friday night and Jieun, Samdong, Suzy, and other people were hanging out at Jieun's house. 

"So what do you guys want to do?" Jieun asked her friends.

"Hmm... why don't we watch a movie?" Wooyoung suggested. Everyone agreed and Jieun began to look for one on the TV. 

Suzy glanced at Samdong and caught him staring at her. She immediately blushed and looked away. What is wrong with me? Stop blushing!

After they watched the movie, the group of friends just sat around talking, laughing, and eating snacks. Suzy found that she really enjoyed their company and couldn't wait for the next time everyone got together. Soon, people started leaving and it was only Jieun, Samdong, and Suzy. 

"Suzy do you have a ride home?" Jieun asked. 

"Oh, no. I"ll just walk home. It's not too far." Suzy reassured her. 

"It's so dark out though! I don't want my best friend to get hurt or for anything bad to happen! Samdong, can you drive her home?" Jieun asked immediately.

Samdong smiled, "Of course." The two waved goodbye to Jieun before heading to his car. Suzy's heart was pounding. Stop it! This is so bad.

Samdong started up the car. "Where do you live?"

Suzy answered, "Just take this road all the way to the end, make a right, and then my house is on the left." Samdong nodded cheerfully.

"So how do you like our friends?" he asked.

"I love your friends. Everyone is so nice and I honestly didn't think people like you guys existed in our school." Suzy replied, laughing. Samdong chuckled.

"So the rumors are true?" he asked.

Suzy looked schocked. "There are rumors about me? No way! What do people say?"

Samdong took one look at her shocked face and burst out laughing. "I'm totally joking. But, I have heard that you are really uptight and tend to scare everyone off... though I don't see what's so scary about you." 

Suzy made a face. "Oh, please! I could scare you in my sleep. I have this dead on death stare that rocks." Samdong laughed again. 

"Well, I'd like for you to show me, but then I might just pass out and crash the car." He chuckled and pulled into her driveway. "So next time it's just us, you can show me." He gave her a warm smile before hopping out the car and opening the door for her.

Suzy stepped out and smiled. "Thanks for the ride." She shut the door and was slightly surprised to see Samdong leaning in for a hug. He wrapped his arms around her neck and she placed hers around his back. The warmth she felt from him was incredible and all she could think of was if this moment lasted forever, she would die happy. 'Next time it's just us'. Samdong's words repeated in Suzy's head.

All too soon the hug ended and Suzy reluctantly stepped back, waved, and went into her house. She saw him pull out of her driveway and leave. She opened the door to find a surprise waiting.

"Oh.. hi Paul. How are you?" Suzy asked politely, trying to hide her extreme distaste for her stepmother's boyfriend.

Paul just looked at her and scoffed. 

"Madam, is Paul visiting?" Suzy asked her stepmother. Madam shook her head. 

"Paul recently lost his job at the factory. While he's looking for a new one, he'll be living here. I already moved all your stuff into the attic. You'll be temporarily living there."

What?! Suzy held in her anger. The Bae household was a two floor smallish home with a garage, an eating area, a kitchen, a living room, an office for Madam, and a half-sized bathroom on the first floor with 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms on the second floor. The attic was a small, dusty area not really suitable for living. 

"Timmy and Jimmy will be keeping their belongings and using your room while Paul shares with me. Eunjung will have to do with staying in her own room." Suzy had to stop herself from rolling her eyes. Eunjung was always unaffected. Timmy and Jimmy were Paul's ten year old twins. He had divorced his wife two years ago and got stuck with them. It was obvious he did not care for them.

Suzy's mouth tightened. "And how long will these living arrangements last?"

"Don't be such a selfish brat! Eunjung is adjusting extremely well and you can't even be grateful that I'm trying my best here? Besides, Paul can get a new job soon and help us out. We've agreed that he'll provide for his kids' needs and pay for the bills while we will manage the rent." Suzy's anger softened. At least we'll have help financially. She trudged to the second floor and pulled down the trap door, pulling down a ladder. She climbed up the ladder, folded it back up, and pulled the trap door up, shutting herself into her new room. 

She stood up, pulled the string that the one lightbulb lighting up the dark room, and coughed hysterically. Cobwebs covered the corners of the room. The ceiling was slanted at one end of the room, the left side. On the right side in the corner was a small bed and above that was a tiny, circular window. In front of her bed was her desk and her school things. Behind her was a drawer with all her clothes. So she basically only had three things in her room.

This would be my life...

~ ~ ~

QUESTION: Should Timmy and Jimmy be like Jaq and Gus from Cinderella? Or should they also just be brats like the rest of the family? I look forward to your comments! Thanks for reading <3