Good-bye, Baby

Good-bye Baby

Things were finally falling into place. Suzy could tell that all the problems she had before were solved. 

Her friends had made up with each other. Although things would never be the same, at least now they could all hang out and it wouldn't be so awkward. 

Her family was now much more functional and life at home was pretty cozy. They would never be a loving family, but at least they could be a caring one. 

Taec and Eunjung were a happy couple, and Wooyoung and Jieun was their grade's on-again, off-again relationship. Life was good in the sophomore class in regards with love. Chunji was now seeing another girl in their grade and Suzy was happy for him. Maybe this time he had learned his lesson and he would stay faithful to the girl. 

Everyone at Shinhwa was pretty excited for the winter break fastly approaching and Suzy couldn't wait to get out of school just for a week where she didn't have to worry about keeping up with her grades. Things were stressful as it was, but at least her life was running smoothly. 

"I'll see you later tonight!" Jieun called to her before heading to her locker at the end of the day. The gang was having a holiday party at Samdong's house and everyone was assigned to get one person a gift. That way, no hard feelings were felt.

* * *

Suzy arrived at the party when it was already in full swing. Samdong's house was decked out with colorful lights and the holiday spirit was definitely in the air. Suzy was assigned to get another girl a gift at the party, and she handed it to her. When the girl opened it and smiled excitedly, Suzy was glad she decided to go with the sweater and necklace combination. Suzy wondered who had to give her a gift.

Wandering around the party, Suzy spotted Eunjung and Taec sitting next to each other on the couch, smiling lovingly at each other. Awww, they're so sweet together.

She saw Wooyoung stealthily sneaking JIeun under the mistletoe and mischieviously pointing upwards. Jieun looked up and laughed when she saw it, kissing him on the cheek. He looked a little disappointed but then she grabbed him and kissed him fully on the mouth. Wooyoung smiled and kissed her back. Suzy smiled to herself, ecstatic for her best friends. 

Everyone seemed to be having a good time, and Suzy didn't want to ruin their moods by intruding and being a third wheel. It was chilly outside, but at the same time, the scenery on Samdong's balcony was beautiful. She quietly crept outside with only a sweater on and watched the snow blanket his beautiful, wooded backyard. 

"It's too cold out to be here alone." A voice called from the chair in the corner on the balcony. Suzy jumped, startled.

"Samdong, you scared me!" Suzy yelped, her hand over her heart. Samdong chuckled lightly. 

"What's the matter, not enjoying the party?" He asked, tilting his head to one side.

"No, it's great! I just needed to get away from everybody." She answered, gazing back at the falling snow. 

"Same. Oh, I have something for you." He pulled out a small box, wrapped in red and green and covered with pretty ribbon. "You were my assignment. Open it!" He pushed the box into her hand. 

Smiling, Suzy carefully undid the ribbon and gently unwrapped the gift. She carefully tucked this into her pocket and opened up the box. Inside was a beautiful silver necklace. The charm was two hearts attached to each other and it had diamonds on the hearts. Suzy gasped. 

"It's so beautiful! Thank you!!" Suzy smiled widely. "I love it." 

"Good, I'm glad. Let me put it on for you." He took the necklace from her hands and gently brushed her hair aside. Suzy could feel his body heat barely inches away from her. When his hand brushed against the back of her neck, jolts of electricity began circulating through her. 

"There, perfect." He said, smiling satisfactorily and stepping around her to face the front. Suzy dropped the box and they both bent down to pick it up. 

"I got it-" They said at the same time. They both reached for the box and then looked up at each other, their faces inches away from each other. Their lips, even closer. 

"Look up," Samdong whispered. "Mistletoe." Instinctively, Suzy looked up and she blushed a little. 

"You so did that on purpose." But she didn't mind one bit. 

* * *

THE END! :)

I hope you all enjoyed the story and thank you so much for sticking through with me throughout this whole process. It was my very first fanfic, and I'm glad that anyone even read it.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!!!! <3

I hope this story showed you that there is a Cinderella inside all of us, and it may be naive to believe that everyone has a Prince Charming, but always remember this:

"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

* * *

Check out my next project. Hope to see you all there -->

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/318217/stuck-in-the-moment-relationships