Sorry

Good-bye Baby

"So what happened between you and Samdong?" Suzy asked Jieun one day, nonchalantly.

"Things just didn't work out. You know how it is." Jieun responded, glimpsing at her locker quickly before shutting it.

"Can I have details?" Suzy asked, pretending to joke around. 

"Maybe later, I gotta go." Jieun answered, dashing off to her next class.

Suzy tried again with Samdong another day.

"What ever did happen between you and Jieun?" she asked.

"Things just didn't go well." He answered, not giving a hint that he would budge and reveal what actually occurred.

Suzy easily grew frustrated and decided to enlist Wooyoung in helping her discover their secret. The two of them definitely had a right to know, as they were both involved in the ridiculous drama from a month ago. 

Unfortunately for Suzy, Wooyoung went back to hardcore crushing on Jieun once again, so he no longer could focus on their mission. 

Sighing, Suzy decided to exercise more patience.

* * *

Trying to find Taec so she could tell him her annoyance at Jieun and Samdong, she stumbled across her stepsister at her locker. She was kissing a boy and Suzy grew curious. Since when did Eunjung have a boyfriend?

Her jaw dropped when she discovered who it was. Taec.

A pang hit her heart and another overwhelming sense of deja vu washed over her. No no no, not again. Tears started to cloud up her vision as she saw, once again, her boyfriend cheating on her. Why was it always her? Was she really that easy to forget? Was she such a bore that her men had to go find other women to be with - her own stepsister, nonetheless? 

Last time, Suzy was intent on getting revenge on Chunji because of his player-like motives and her need to bring back her confidence. This time... this was Taec however. He had been such a sweet gentleman for their entire friendship. They knew things about each other that others definitely didn't know. They had had such precious moments together. And, oh the irony of it, they had only been official for a month, just like Chunzy was.

Admittedly, this scandal was not as bad as last time since Suzy didn't truly harbor overly romantic feelings for Taec. However, it was still a huge blow to her self-esteem. No guys seemed to appreciate her and they all took her for granted. She only had 2 boyfriends before, and both had deemed her unworthy. 

Worst of all, Suzy never believed Eunjung would stoop that low. She understood that she had never been fond of Suzy, but they were still stepsisters!

"I'll see you later when I go with Suzy to your house-" Taec whispered to her, looking up suddenly. He spotted Suzy and his eyes widened.

"Wow. I didn't even see this one coming." Suzy said, sadly. 

"Suzy, wait! I'm so sorry. Let me explain!" Taec rushed over to her, grabbing her arm. She forcefully shook it off. 

"Don't touch me. We're done. I can't believe you!" She said, raising her voice. 

"Wait, this isn't how it's supposed to happen! Stop-" He tried to explain. 

"How could you?" Suzy cut him off. 

"He only used you to get to me." Eunjung stated matter-of-factly, completely unaffected by the emotional state Suzy was currently in. 

"Is it true?" Suzy asked, awfully quiet.

"I'm so sorry-" Taec began.

"Don't." She shook his grip off and walked away, wiping away her hot tears.