Revenge: Part 2

Good-bye Baby

Suzy crept up behind Cap, the only one currently sitting at their normal lunch table, and slipped her hands slightly down the top of his shirt. 

"Heyy," she whispered, leaning down toward him.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! What are you doing?" Cap demanded quickly jumping up.

"Nothing..." Suzy said innocently. Niel just arrived and joined them at the table. When he sat down, Suzy winked behind his back at Cap. Cap was utterly appalled. 

"Yah.. where's Chunji?" Niel asked, oblivious to the flirty exchange that just occurred. Suzy shrugged nonchalantly and began to eat her lunch. The other members of Chunji's crew soon arrived: Joe, Changjo, and Ricky. Suzy continued to be extremely flirty and laughed enthusiastically at everyone's jokes. 

Just then, Chunji arrived. The guys stopped chatting to welcome him before continuing their conversation. 

"Suzy... we really gotta talk." Chunji said in an undertone to her.

"What? Now?" Suzy muttered, annoyed. He grabbed her hand and dragged her away from his friends.

"What?" Suzy demanded, irritated.

"What's with your act?" Chunji asked angrily.

"What act?" Suzy sniffed.

"Oh, so you think that wearing nice clothes and flirting with my friends is gonna help win me back-" Chunji began.

"Please. I don't need you. In fact, we are so beyond over. I'm done with you and this relationship."

The entire cafeteria went silent. Chunji tilted his head slightly, hiding his humiliated face. 

"Stop it, you're embarrassing me..." he whispered.

Suzy looked at him closely. Everything they had for at least a year was at risk right now. All their memories, all the good times they had... all of it would soon disappear.

"We're done." Suzy finished off, walking away from him.

Final phase: complete.

* * *

It was last period of Monday when everything finally sank in. Suzy Bae, a non-popular girl, had dumped the most popular boy in school, Chunji Lee in public. Everywhere, girls were whispering frantically, not knowing whether to be furious that their poor Chunji was humiliated, or awed at the sheer girlpower of it all. 

Suzy smiled to herself. She knew she had made the right decision and executed her plan perfectly. Yes, Chunji had been her best friend since she transferred here, and yes, being his girlfriend was one of the happiest periods in her life. But, being cheated on was purely unacceptable. It was NOT up to him to decide that she wasn't good enough.

"Hi... you're Suzy right?" a sweet looking girl asked. Suzy nodded, confused that she didn't know who this girl was. "I'm Jieun. What you did during lunch was really, really cool. I admire you."

Suzy was pleasantly surprised. "Thank you!"

Jieun laughed. "This might be awkward... but I'm also one of Chunji's exes. He cheated on me."

Suzy's eyes widened. "He cheated on me, too! Wow. What a total jerk!"

Jieun chuckled. "I was pretty devastated, but hey, we're both better off without him."

Suzy smiled. "I like you already."

"Jieun!" someone called from behind. A handsome-looking boy emerged from the crowd. Jieun smiled widely.

"Sam Dong! Hey! This is my new friend, Suzy. Suzy, this is my boyfriend." Jieun introduced the two. Sam Dong kindly stuck out his hand. Suzy accepted the handshake.

The instant they touched, Suzy felt a spark shoot through her body. Her heart started pumping furiously and she honestly felt like electricity.

"It was nice meeting you two!" Suzy said, hurriedly trying to get away. She was so confused. 

"Wait! Give me your number!" Jieun asked brightly. Suzy quickly gave it to her, said she had to leave, and practically dashed away.

The one thing she couldn't forget was Sam Dong's touch.