Punch 2

I Love You, Yankee-kun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Ryosuke tiptoed to their house to avoid any interrogations from her guardian. Well, not really his guardian but his beloved cousin, Orihara Kim. It’s been a while since Ryosuke had been into a fight and the cuts and bruises formed on his face are definitely not appreciated by his cousin. Ryosuke has been living with his cousin for over 3 months now since his parents decided to make Kim’s terror take upon this boy.

 

He breathed silently towards their living room while hoping that the uproar of the older girl will not be heard tonight. It’s nearly 9 pm as he intentionally just went home, hoping that Kim is indeed sleeping.

 

However…

 

“Itai!!!!” Ryosuke felt a striking pain on his head which is enough to make him turn around and face the source. To his dismay, he saw the glaring figure of a girl who is now fidgeting with an empty bottle of Coke which she used to whack Ryosuke in the head.

 

“So… What have you been up to little cousin?” Kim said sarcastically before leaving another whack on his arm… “And what’s with those bruises? You’ve been fighting again? Geez…”

 

She pulled Ryosuke on the sofa and examined his face. Acting like an older sister, she pulled out a first aid kit from the cabinet and started ordering Ryosuke to tend his own cuts. She’s been always like this with Ryosuke, you see. She’s actually joining forces with Chinen to guard this little troublemaker.

 

“I just had a little fun…”

 

“This is not the best time to have fun you idiot… It’s nearly exam time and Chinen said your grades are not the best ones…” Kim proclaimed while crossing both her arms against her chest. She then stared at the smug face Ryosuke was making and gave him another light smack… “Take this thing seriously BAKA!”

 

 

“I’m listening nee-chan… I’m just too hungry! Can you lecture me after I eat some strawberries?” the younger boy added, giving off his signature ‘puppy dog eyes’ which he imitated from Chinen.

 

Kim then rolled her eyes while she got up to get the boy something to eat. Yet, Ryosuke suddenly remembered the box of cake from earlier which made him immediately pull it out from his bag and open it.

 

“Just a fork would do nee~”

 

“For a tough yankee like you, you’re so uncool liking such a girly thing!” Kim teased.

 

“Actually, this is given by a girl… a very sweet one…. But unfortunately, I punched her” Ryosuke tried to reminisce what happened just earlier with the image of the same girl still flashing before his eyes. He sighed deeply while smiling which is not gone unnoticed by her cousin.

 

Without further ado, Kim clicked her finger in front of his face to try and wake him up from his fantasies.

 

“Earth calling Ryosuke!!!!” Kim shouted whilst getting his precious attention… “I don’t care if you have a crush or not… I’m just here to tell you that Auntie was kind enough to hire a personal tutor for you to get you going on your exams! And maybe put you off from fighting!!”

 

“EHH? A TUTOR? I don’t need one!” Ryosuke nearly chocked from eating his cake after hearing the word ‘tutor’ coming out from Kim’s mouth. Indeed, the image of him studying non-stop with this ‘tutor’ of his is just too much to handle. How can a Yankee like him hire a personal tutor?

 

“Stop protesting! It’s nearly your exams! My friend is actually coming tonight since she knows a good one”

 

“NO NO NO NO NO!!!” Yamada continually shook his head rapidly which earned him a pinch on the cheeks. Kim was about to do some more immeasurable violence towards the latter but the sound of the doorbell was enough to make the two stop from their violent acts. Indeed, they come from the same family – violence loving one.

 

Ryosuke then heavily pulled himself up to the door and clicked the door open, only to see a slightly familiar girl who is now panting out of her breath.

 

Rio looked down on her feet to wait for the response from the owner of the house. She just ran there a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter