Punch 5

I Love You, Yankee-kun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Nee-chan!!!"

 

Kim squinted and walked slowly towards the direction of the voice calling her. One familiar figure ran towards her direction and waving happily to indicate her presence. Within a flash, Kim portrayed an obvious smile after seeing her friend’s complexion complementing on her sailor uniform.

 

“Senpai…” Fai, one of Kim’s good friends approached her with an obvious smile on her face. It’s been long when these two saw each other but Fai’s sudden appearance was enough to make Kim’s beam grow from side to side.

 

“F-Fai… Y-You look different…” Kim said obvious that she’s quite amazed on the new look of her friend. To tell you a secret, Fai is a pure yankee. Yes! A cute girl who seems to be innocent and gentle could be portrayed by her image but in actual fact, Fai can transform into other new appearance. Another fact, she idolise Kim so much during her yankee days.

 

“Maa~ Someone in our school is harassed by some random guys so I’m trying to catch them…” Fai proclaimed after raising her fist to indicate war. For a yankee like her, it seems like she only wants to kick some back sides but to protect other people.

 

“So I’m mistaken then… You’re dressed normally and make those guys hit on you then beat them up? As expected of you…” Kim grinned at the sudden idea of the younger girl who is now eyeing 2 men coming their way.

 

It’s like Fai’s plan came immediately at her way as these two men looked at Kim and Fai up and down like real erts. By this, Fai then gave off a smirk before mouthing the word “bingo” within their presence. Kim just can’t help but to shake her head, knowing that this can be brutal… not for Fai, but for those 2 men.

 

“You ladies want to have some fun?” one guy tried to hit on Kim first who is now glaring at his hand touching her shoulder. Kim’s staggering look was enough to completely signal Fai on what to do and just grill them alive. The other man then cornered Fai which in turn gave him the same response Kim gave them.

 

Within seconds, these two girls found themselves being detained within these guys’ reach…

 

--

 

Kei was frozen still after seeing a familiar girl being cornered by two muscular looking men. This sight was enough

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter