Punch 9

I Love You, Yankee-kun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NOTE: Please read CHAPTER 8 first~ wooooooshhh... <3

 

 

 

“Did you wait long?” Ryosuke’s voice lingered on Takaki’s ear and even made his own pupils dilate to watch out for any actions Ryosuke had prepared for Rio. With no avail, he followed the couple and consequently being trailed by a bunch of curious idiots behind him.

 

“Shhhh~ don’t be too obvious…”

 

The group just followed the two figures walking side my side each other; Yuya looked at his sister with awe as her smiles grew bigger and bigger while talking to Ryosuke. He felt his own brows meeting at the centre, knowing that he’s not the only one making those smiles out of Rio’s lips.

 

With this, Yuya continued to follow them with his psychic bodyguards behind him, also admiring the couple. It’s not long when Yuya and the others were seen by two familiar individuals of this story.

 

“You guys… Are you on a cosplay parade or something?” Kim and Kei looked at them peculiarly, wondering what Yuya, Ryutaro and Hikaru were wearing with those long black coats. These two are on their way to the café for their said “date” but the sight of a bunch of idiots hiding behind bushes were enough to attract their attention.

 

Within a flash, Chinen grabbed Kim’s sleeve while Keito grabbed Kei’s… “We’re going undercover… Rio and Yama-chan are on a date…” Hikaru explained for them while Yuya still busy looking through his binoculars.

 

“Sounds fun… We’ll join you…” Kei said manically as he took a peek on the couple up front.

 

“Ehh? What fun? That’s a bad thing! Respect their privacy… It’s their date!” Kim suddenly poured out with an attempt of dragging Kei out of this scene… “and YOU mister… you said you’ll treat me lunch!” she pulled Kei’s ear whilst pouting.

 

“You guys huh? When did this happen?” Daiki suddenly teased while wriggling his eye brows… “Maa~ Kim-chan doesn’t want to stalk Rio and Yama-chan’s date since you have a date of your own ne?” Amu continued the teasing.

 

Hearing this statement from the younger one, Kim was determined to deny this fact when suddenly, Daiki intervened. He then also grabbed Amu’s hand and stood up from the “undercover group”.

 

“I think Kim-chan is right… the YamaRio pair needs some privacy… Let’s go on a date instead!” Daiki smiled and within a flash, Kim, Kei, Amu and Daiki were off to their respective ‘dates’ – the DITCHERS!

 

--

 

First stop = Cinema

 

Chinen and Keito bought 5 tickets in total to continue their quest on following Yamada and Rio. Hikaru and Ryutaro on the other hand were in charge of the popcorn and drinks while Yuya is in charge of… errrmmm… looking out for the love birds.

 

Two normal guys and three morons wearing long black coats (Yuya, Hikaru and Ryutaro) followed the couple and sat right behind their seats.

 

“You comfy?” Ryosuke leaned towards Rio’s ear which was visible from Yuya’s vision. Besides, the scene of Ryosuke hitting on her sister is just in FRONT of him - in front of his seat. His fist suddenly formed into a ball, resisting the urge to make a scene.

 

The next thing he knew is that Ryosuke was already removing something on Rio’s face which was enough to make his blood boil. He then saw his little sister rubbing the surface of his skin and was about to hand her his jacket but instead, he saw Ryosuke already covering Rio with his own.

 

Yuya saw Rio smiling at this and slightly leaned towards Ryosuke.

 

“Yama-chan is better than I thought…” Keito said that made Chinen, Ryutaro and Hikaru nod in affirmation, leaving the pouting Yuya behind.

 

To make matters worse, Ryosuke is now making the legendary ‘move’. Yes - the move where you purposely yawn to stretch and extend your arm over the girl’s shoulder. THAT MOVE!!!

 

“This brat…” Yuya whispered and suddenly grabbed Ryutaro’s popcorn and threw it to Ryosuke.

 

Popcorn! Popcorn everywhere~

 

By this, Ryosuke and Rio turned around but the five guys behind them were quick enough to duck their heads and tried their best not to be seen. Hikaru then thought of an i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter