Punch 13

I Love You, Yankee-kun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Ahh… Inoo-san, this is our new teacher from America. He’ll be in your care from now on.” Kei heard the principal say while beaming off a friendly smile between the two gentlemen in front of him. He eyed the tall guy with doubtful looks before politely bowing as a greeting after the principal left.

“Yoroshiku” Kei at last took the hinge of being friendly in front of this so-called ‘Ikemen Sensei’ which he had heard so many times from his own classmates. His thoughts wandered off as soon as he realised that he is the guy Amu was talking about – the one she’ll introduce to Kim.

“So you’re the student who topped the English Exam last semester eh?” Yabu smiled and extended his arm to reach for Kei’s… “Very impressive, Inoo-san”  

Kei’s train of thoughts were immediately cut off by the blooming aura the boy was beaming. He definitely never had seen such a perfect structured human being before in his entire life (BROMANCE ALERT!).

“Is there something on my face?” Yabu frowned a little after seeing Kei literally staring directly at him without saying any word. He then saw the younger man fidgeting quietly as if worried for something.

“No no… I just remembered someone. You’re Amu-chan’s cousin right? She mentioned that you were coming”

“Ahh~ You’re one of her friends too? I just met Kim-chan the other day and she seem so nice and cheerful” Yabu said with a wide smile but soon enough made Kei’s heart sink a few centimetres down his chest cavity.

 

“Ehh?”

 

“I said, Kim-chan… She’s pretty cute”

 

“YOU GOTTA BE JOKING!” Kei said in an impulse. Suddenly, the politeness in his tone disappeared after hearing what the guy just said. It’s not possible that this so-called ‘ikemen sensei’ has a crush on his Kim, right? - HIS KIM.

“Is there something wrong? Don’t tell me YOU and HER are…..”

Without even letting Yabu finish his sentence, Kei immediately shook his head in disapproval and vigorously denied the statement. “Muri muri muri muri!” he proclaimed before accidentally knocking a pile of papers on Yabu’s desk.

“Ah! Gomen!” he immediately picked the said papers up when an unusual view was singled out from his peripherals. There it was, lying on the floor with all the papers under his desks are magazines of women and even DVD cases. Kei’s eyes widen and quickly stood up, pretending not to have seen anything. “Sorry! I need to go, sensei… Jya” In a state of shock, he grabbed his bag and left the mess he made, leaving Yabu dumb founded.

“So… That ikemen sensei is a ert huh? There’s no way that Cat lady will like him” he thought to himself while shaking his body off; back to his usual composure.

 

---

 

“Yo!” Kei greeted with a cheeky grin. He then took a seat next to Kim as if ready to tease the living day light out of her.

“I don’t like dogs here… I’m studying” Kim tried her best to ignore the beaming beauty of the man sitting closely next to her. She can feel his breath near her face which was enough to make a tingle travel up her spine.

“Maa~ Since you have too much time to study, that means you haven’t found a boyfriend yet, right?” Kei said while giving off a smirk. By this, Kim remembered the stupid bet they had a week ago saying she’ll find a boyfriend within 2 weeks. The girl then suddenly felt the urge to bite her lower lip as she has indeed never found one yet. Well, how hard can it be to find a boyfriend?!

Not wanting to lose face, Kim immediately stood up and told the biggest LIE she can possibly think of right now… “That’s what you think! Actually, I already found one!” she lied and just wished that the world will just swallow her whole.

“Are you sure it’s a real person?” Kei puffed out air from his mouth as if mocking the girl opposite him.

“OF COURSE!”

“And who’s that unlucky person?” Kei enjoyed torturing the girl and saw how she panicked. Kim on the other hand took a deep breath and said the first guy in mind that she could introduce as her fake ‘boyfriend’.

“AMU’S COUSIN!! Yabu Kota desu!”

“HUH?”

“Yes… He’s my new boyfriend” Kim chuckled nervously before realising the BIG LIE she just blurted out. She’s doomed – definitely doomed.

“Are you serious? That guy?” Kei questioned almost immediately.

Kim was about to speak when suddenly…

“Hai… Is there something wrong with that Inoo-san?” a manly yet subtle voice was heard out of nowhere. Both Kim and Kei’s heads simultaneously turned to the source and saw a familiar man walking slowly towards their way.

Kim’s eyes widen in disbelief after seeing Yabu’s arms extending on her own shoulder. The older man then pulled her petite body towards his as if owning her as a prize… “Should we go for our date now, Kim-chan?” he looked at Kim with a smile and just noticed the girl nodding slowly – still in a state of shock. It was now Yabu’s turn to leave Kei dumbfounded while he headed towards the door with his new ‘girlfriend’.

 

---

 

“Wh-What just happened?” Kim pulled Yabu’s hand as soon as she realised their distance from where Kei is. She was expecting a clear explanation from the boy but instead, he just chuckled. Kim watched Yabu take a seat onto the nearest bench before speaking.

“I’m supposed to be the one asking that, right? You told him I’m your boyfriend…” he cleared his throat as if making a point.

“AH! I’m sorry… We were just… errrmm…” Kim struggled to explain. She fidgeted nervously in front of Yabu, finding it hard to tell him the whole story. However, the boy was quick enough to act upon the situation. He leaned down towards Kim’s neck and whispered: “Don’t you think it’ll be more fun if it’s true?” Yabu smiled as soon as he saw Kim frozen on her place.

“Let’s have a date this Saturday…”

 

---

 

*Yamada Residence*

 

“So… Why are you here again?” Ryosuke frowned after seeing a half-dead Kei Inoo in front of their house. It seems like the boy ran from Mars all the way into their house just to see one person – Orihara Kim.

“Is Kim there? I need to talk to her!” Kei said in panic. The scene where Yabu and Kim leaving together hand in hand played over and over inside his head. He just can’t leave her like this… specially after knowing that Kota Yabu is a ert.

“She’s not here yet… She called earlier and she said she’s with Amu-chan’s cousin” Ryosuke tried to expl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter