Punch 3

I Love You, Yankee-kun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's NOTE: AFF STILL DIDN'T GIVE MY PRECIOUS TWO CHAPPIES!!!

This is all I got... >.< I will delete this page after Jason-san kindly gave them back... haha~ I hope this is quite enough?

 

-----

 

Ryosuke sulked for almost one and a half days having this personal tutor of his. One reason is that, he hasn’t seen a glimpse of ‘his’ Rio since that incident and the second reason is purely because his personal tutor is Kei Inoo. Don’t get me wrong, Kei can definitely teach someone some academic stuffs but the fact that Kim is around is undeniably not helpful for Ryosuke’s understanding.

Ryosuke rolled his eyes as he took a glimpse of his cousin, tip toeing near the kitchen like a secret agent in disguise. Kim seems to be watching the two boy’s actions like a police woman watching some real criminals. All Ryosuke knows is that Kim is watching how Kei explains all the topics to Ryosuke and see if she can counter his explanation into a better one.

“So, Yama-chan… since Kw = [H+][OH-] = 1x10-14 at 25°C, that means you can calculate the concentration of OH- if you rearrange the formula… So the answer is .44 mol dm -3” Kei explained continually which is enough to make Ryosuke slump further down his seat. Yet, Kim’s voice was heard out of nowhere with the aim of protesting on his explanation.

“Wait… I know you’re a genius but… look at this equation…” Kim started as she tried to counter all Kei’s saying about the question laid before them… “For pure water [H+] = [OH-] = 1x10-7… Acidic Solution: [H+] > 1x10-7… Basic Solution: [H+] < 1x10-7… So if you rearrange the formula, you’ll get .48 mol dm -3”

“You’re an idiot… In this question, you’ll see that you don’t have to use this number” Kei shook his head indicating a dedicated disapproval to the latter. Kim then pouted and just pushed Ryosuke aside to further prove her point.

“Hah! Look at the question carefully, will you?”

“Chotto~ you guys are like cats and dogs! I’m the one who should be learning here…” Ryosuke protested after feeling Kim’s sudden push away from the table.

“Urusai!!” Yet, to his surprise, Kim and Kei shouted at him with sync and continued scanning through the pages of the book. It is indeed obvious that these two different individuals are dedicated to prove each other wrong, leaving the poor Ryosuke aside.

As he continued to frown at the two arguing figures, a sudden idea hit him within a flash which is enough to make him silently go towards the door to avoid any one seeing him. He then found himself clicking the door open to get away from the capture of the two geeks and went through to have fun on his own.

--

He took a deep breath after realising that he’s indeed out in the open – away from Kim and Kei’s constant arguing. He immediately pulled his phone out and dialled Daiki’s number to at least lessen his misery from the constant nagging of Kim and Kei, not to mention not seeing his precious Rio.

“Dai-chan? I’m going to buy some strawberry shake… wanna come?” Ryosuke said over his mobile after recognising the voice of the other boy from the other end of the line.

“Strawberry again? I’ll be happy if someone called for a fight…” Daiki chuckled at his strawberry freak friend and just promised to come over… “Meet me there in 15 minutes”

It’s not even 15 minutes and the two boys were now within their midst drinking some fruit shakes. Yankees drinking some girly drinks? This story could never get weirder! Ryosuke and Daiki was about to call Keito over the phone but the sight of a panting girl coming their way hindered them in doing so. Ryosuke saw Rio’s figure running towards his figure which is enough to make a slight electric current hitting his spine.

“R-Ryo… R-Ryosuke-kun…” Rio started, catching her breath on every word she was saying. Ryosuke just frowned at this including Daiki who seems to be processing what the girl is saying. Yamada just remembered that this girl broke her promise – to be there and bring some strawberries every time. He was about to lecture Rio but the girl seems to be panicking at the moment.

“I-I know you know that I kinda hate you… B-But I need some help! One girl is being harassed and there’s too many of them. You can kick their right?” Rio explained continually and tried to portray her dilemma in one single breath.

“Eh? We need to save her…” Daiki immediately answered while clenching his fist. Yet, Ryosuke seems to be frozen on his place.

“What’s wrong Yama-chan?”

“Rio-chan… You hate me?” Ryosuke pouted on his place, obvious that the only thing that he absorbed from Rio’s statement is the fact that this girl hates him. Rio felt her own eye brows meeting each other, fighting the urge to strangle the latter.

“Tsk… No time for that!” Daiki uttered then pulled Ryosuke’s sleeve towards the direction Rio was pointing – to save the girl being harassed.

--

It’s not long when Daiki and Ryosuke found about 6 culprits cornering one petite girl with fair skin.

“OI! You freaks! You better take off your hands off my princess or you’re dead!” Daiki proclaimed before seeing all pairs of eyes glaring at his direction. He seems to be on the spot light now as Ryosuke stepped aside to give him the centre stage.

“You think I can leave them all to you Dai-chan?” Ryosuke whispered near his ear.

“Sure~ Just grab the girl and Rio-chan out of here…”

“Roger!”

--

“Hey Chibi! You really think you’ll be able to get out of here alive? This girl is ours…” one of the muscular guy said which pushed Daiki off his limits. It seems like the word ‘Chibi’ just tingled inside his ears. You can see that this small penguin can be cute at times but he can definitely kick someone’s back side.

Invincible tail then appeared behind him as he smirked before them. Within seconds, Daiki attacked the 6 guys making Rio wide eyed and Ryosuke basically cheering for him.

He punched one guys face forcefully which made him crawl on the floor while giving a quick kick on one guy’s stomach. He grunted quite softly after feeing a slight pain on his arm but he recovered swiftly and place another blow on one guy’s face.

He was successful enough to do so but 2 other men pinned him on the wall. Daiki struggled for a bit but soon enough escaped thanks to his small built. Meanwhile, Rio took the initiative to take the girl away from the fight. Ryosuke seeing his struggling friend helped a bit as he pulled these two guys away from Daiki and gave them a good blow on the stomach.

“Thanks bro~” Daiki saluted.

“No problem…” Ryosuke said however earned him a punch on his lower lip. Ryosuke backed off a bit and touched the corner of his lip only to see red substance on it. He was about to stand up and take his revenge but Rio leaned down and examined his hurt face with worry.

“Yamada-kun… Are you okay?” Rio said which made Ryosuke look up to see Rio’s worried face. Within seconds, he just forgot his revenge and just watched Daiki continue his fight with blushed face evident on his face…

They then saw Daiki swiftly turning around and shifted his body to give off another hit on one man’s chest.

 Yet, his actions were hindered by a man who’s now going towards the two girls behind Ryosuke.

“WATCH OUT!” Daiki shouted after seeing the man with a baseball bat attempting to hit the girls.

The two girls just froze on their position after Rio covered the other girl’s body with her own. She just can’t do anything but to wait for a sudden impact behind her. Yet, she waited but none of it was received.

Rio turned around only to see Ryosuke’s arm being in contact wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter