Punch 11

I Love You, Yankee-kun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Fai’s pupils became dilated and had been alert for the guys who are constantly following her. She noticed 4 silhouettes as her peripheral vision led her into identifying them. She then started walking in a fast pace in order to make sure that these men are indeed after her… and so, her point was proven when she heard footsteps behind her back rapidly trailing her way.

 

“Okay~ let’s stop this… what do you guys want from me?” Fai suddenly turned around and faced four muscular looking men who are nearly double her size. The girl glared at them as soon as she noticed they’re slowly walking towards her direction.

 

“We were just informed that you’re the toughest Yankee in Azabu… We just wanted to test how much of that is true…” One guy on the left smirked in the process while stepping closer to Fai. The girl just took a step backward and evaluated the situation – whether or not she can take them FULL on.

 

“You jerks dare mess with a girl… How pathetic” Fai glared constantly with a disgust facial gesture at the four men who are now cornering her… “I’ll take you on!! Come at me…” she challenged and within a flash, the battle started.

 

Fai felt few set of arms grabbing her petite body and soon enough felt the urge to pull back. Without looking thoroughly, she left a punch on the massive man on her right and another to her left. She threw kicks near one man’s crouch that made him wince in pain. By this, Fai’s smirk grew wider before leaving another set of punches to the other guy’s face.

 

Yet, to her dismay, another man grabbed her arm and literally threw her on to the wall, hitting her head slightly. Only split second had passed and one guy took a blow on her face and eventually cut her lower lip.

 

Fai felt a striking pain on her face and investigated it before feeling a wet red substance near her lips… She was about to stand up and take her revenge when suddenly…

 

“YOU ING BASTARDS!!” Fai narrowed her eyes after she hearing a loud shout not so far from her. She looked around to see who that person was that may be her saviour. Her eyes then widened in disbelief as she saw a familiar figure now throwing hard punches on each of the men.

 

“Y-Yuya?” She whispered to herself as she watched Takaki giving German Suplex to the guy who just punched her a while ago.

 

Yuya felt a few punches on his face but this didn’t stop him from defending HIS girl. As much as possible, Yuya pulled them away from where Fai is even if it means being hurt in the process. He was about to kick one man in the stomach when the other two pinned him to the wall. He struggled to breathe and just thought of warning Fai to go and run away.

 

Takaki looked at Fai’s direction to instruct her to go but to his dismay, the girl is nowhere to be found. Within a flash, he just saw the four men in pain after they felt a striking blow on their heads.

 

“You’ve gone far enough…” Yuya looked at Fai with amazement and just eyed the piece of wood she was holding which she used to knock them all down.

 

Yuya then felt the urge to grab Fai’s hand and run but the four men haven’t had enough yet. Soon, the couple are now cornered by these guys who just reached their limit of anger.

 

“You planning on taking these guys alone?” Yuya whispered to the girl as they are now surrounded.

 

“For your information, YES… If you didn’t interfere, maybe I finished them by now…”

 

“Stop being so stubborn and listen to me…” Yuya whispered once again but at the same time, glared at the four men up front… “Do you trust me?”

 

“Eh?”

 

“Do you trust me?”

 

“To be honest… NO!!”

 

“Aish~ when I count one to three you know what to do, right?” Yuya pulled Fai behind his back and pulled out his fighting gesture. Fai didn’t have a choice but to obey the older boy and wait for his signal… “One... Two… Three… GO!!” Yuya shouted and grabbed Fai’s hand quickly. He then ran as fast as he could to lose the men following them.

 

“EHHH??? YOU COWARD! I thought we’re gonna fight…” Fai shouted while still running at a fast rate. She then saw their hands linked together but somehow, the warmth of his hand was enough to feel she’s indeed safe.

 

“BAKA~ If I’m alone, I can definitely take them on… But I don’t want to risk you!” Fai suddenly blushed at this statement and followed Yuya’s track until they lost the four men.

 

-

 

Fai felt herself struggling to breathe as her fast heart rate overthrown her breathing rate. She grasped for air after knowing that they’re safe and her hand landed on her knee while she look at Yuya experiencing the same exhaustion. Fai then saw their hands still linking that made her frown in the process.

 

“Can I have my hand back?” she asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter