Punch 7

I Love You, Yankee-kun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yuya looked at his watch as he tried to look patient for the guy he was waiting for. He’s only waiting for about 15 minutes and the feeling of cursing the guy is already amidst. Yet, a sudden pat on the back saved him from his misery and just turned around to see who it was.

 

“Dude~ sorry for waiting… This is errrmmm…” Hikaru said while panting, obvious that he’s trying to cool Yuya’s head down. He seems to be getting excited for a fact that Hikaru offered to help him pull Ryosuke away from Rio. Yes~ the over protective Takaki Yuya made his move…

 

“Is this him?” Yuya said while eyeing the guy beside Hikaru. He looked at the boy up and down and examined his appearance. By this, he saw his tall figure complementing with his smart exterior – his skin pattern so perfect that the manly figure of his face was shown off. This made Yuya gives off a menacing smile as if sure that his plan will work.

 

“Nakajima Yuto desu…” the boy smiled.

 

“He looks quite decent…” Yuya smirked at Hikaru who’s now smiling at his friend. He then patted Yuto’s shoulder with the aim of explaining his ‘mission’. Invincible devil horns appeared on his head while he manically grinned in front.

 

“Yuyan~ You look cute acting like an evil genius…” Hikaru said, making fun his friend. Hikaru then put a piece of flower on Yuya’s ear and continued to mock him.

 

“Your mission, my beloved Nakajima-san… is to take away my Rio from that bastard Yamada Ryosuke…” Yuya said, just ignoring every silly action Hikaru was making.

 

“Yuyan~ don’t you think Rio-chan will hate you for this?” Hikaru asked after seeing Yuto’s uncertain expression. He met Rio a few times before but the fact that working with Yuya to sabotage her relationship with Yamada made him quite restless. Yet, he has his own reasons in agreeing to this deal… he also likes Rio.

 

“I just want what’s best for Rio… Anyone but that brat Yamada!” Yuya clenched his fist. Indeed, he can accept anyone going after his sister except for the guy he truly hates – Yamada Ryosuke... “Nakajima-kun, your mission will start this Sunday…”

 

--

 

*next day*

 

Yuya pulled Hikaru and Ryutaro in front of the café where Yamada agreed to meet them. Ryosuke’s promise of helping Yuya on getting the girl he likes seems to be in operation today.

 

Ryosuke on the other hand just gathered all the help he can get from his group – Chinen, Keito, Daiki and even Amu gathered together in one table just chatting casually with each other. Ryosuke indeed knows what’s happening on this day. Yet, the four remaining people don’t have any idea on why Ryosuke gathered them here.

 

“Yo~” Yuya waved to the five younger students of Shinjuku High School. Hearing this, Daiki and Keito suddenly became alert and stood up from their seats. It seems like seeing just a reflection of the leader of their rival school was enough to make a sudden adrenalin rush.

 

“Yuya…” Daiki whispered and even pulled Amu up to his side – giving the impression of protecting her (yes~ these two love birds are now working their ways)… “You know, this is not the place to fight… if you want, we can take this outside…” Daiki continued which made Keito nod in agreement.

 

Yet, a sudden chuckled from Ryosuke was left off.

 

“Maa Maa~ Dai-chan… we’re here to help nii-chan…” Ryosuke said, making Daiki, Keito and even Chinen raise an eyebrow. They have no idea what was happening but the fact that their leader Ryosuke gave an order, made them more restless. Did he just call Yuya his ‘nii-chan’?

 

“I don’t have the time to fight with losers like you… I’m just here for something…” Yuya said coldly, leaving the impression that he is still against working with Ryosuke.

 

“Maa~ if this girl is the prize, I don’t mind kicking your , Arioka” Hikaru suddenly interjected and kissed Amu’s hand in the process. The flirt Hikaru Yaotome made his action ladies and gentlemen. By this, Daiki just glared and took away the blushing Amu from the latter.

 

Sensing the atmosphere, Ryutaro suddenly pulled the ear of his senpai and guided him to his seat… “Hika-chan, we agreed to come here to get free food… I don’t want to have a fight without my free ice cream” Ryutaro continued which made the other group roll their eyes. Seriously… where in the world will you see Yankees that ask for free ice creams? -_-

 

--

 

“We’re helping Takaki-kun get Fai-chan…” Ryosuke abruptly said making all pairs of eyes on him and even Chinen nearly choking from his drink. Ogata Fai. The tough girl from their high school… smart but cold and can even beat up 3 grown man now being courted by Takaki Yuya?

 

The remaining people then just imagined the evilness of the idea. Yankee boy plus Yankee girl… what’s next? END OF THE WORLD!!!

 

“Are you crazy?” Keito erupted… “You mean Fai-chan?! That would never happen…”

 

“Agreed… Let’s just say Fai-chan is a bit high maintenance” Daiki supported the idea while shaking his head slowly.

 

“And Fai-chan doesn’t like idiots…” Chinen said out of impulse that made Takaki give off a sharp glare at the younger one.

 

“You brat~” he whispered, fighting the urge to squeeze the squirrel boy on his bare hands. Takaki is indeed HOT… HOT HEADED more like.

 

Suddenly, Ryosuke pulled out a piece of paper from his left pocket and spread it out on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter