Punch 5

I Love You, Yankee-kun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Kim held firmly to the band aid she was holding and spread it onto Inoo’s lower lip. The guy flinched in sudden pain which is enough to make Kim a sympathetic look on her side. She frowned as she looked at the boy still examining his hurt face but then Kim slapped his hand away from it.

 

“What are you doing? I already put medication on, you sissy!” Kim proclaimed that made Kei hiss because Kim suddenly put pressure on his cut.

 

“But it still hurts… I want to see it…”

 

Kei struggled again just to fight the tight hold of Kim who is now hindering him to further investigate his cut. Kim held Kei’s hands which are aiming to remove the band aid she just put and within a flash, the two people are now fighting on strength - battle of dominance, more like.

 

“For a girl, you have a strength of a guy!!” Kei uttered while hindering Kim’s hands from touching his cheek.

 

“For a guy, you’re a big sissy!!” Kim replied with the aim of pinching the guy’s face to further punish him. These two even forgot why they’re doing this in the first place. Why are they fighting again?

 

Fai and Ryosuke on the other hand just watched the couple struggling in each other’s capture like cats and dogs already on their midst. Both of them rolled their eyes and watched the scene without the intention of ruining their “moment”.

 

“I never thought Kim-chan will get a geeky boyfriend…” Fai said silently but is enough to make the two arguing people stop and glare at her. In an instant, Fai hid herself behind Ryosuke’s back as she knows that look coming from her senpai Kim.

 

“hah~ as if I’ll like a yankee like her…” Kei started while releasing Kim’s hand in the process.

 

“At least a yankee like me can save someone else’s ! Unlike you!”

 

“At least I came to your rescue! Ungrateful CAT LADY!” Kei countered Kim’s remark which is enough to make Kim nearly exploding. For a handsome guy like him, he sure can talk a lot.

 

“Then what do you call yourself? INU-CHAN?!!!”

 

xXxXxXx

 

“Should we leave them Fai-chan?” Ryosuke whispered, still looking at Kim and Kei arguing about anything they can throw at each other. Yamada then saw Fai give off a dedicated nod and together tiptoed their way outside the door, leaving the couple not noticing their exit.

 

--

 

Ryosuke took the initiative to silently click the door close and lead Fai outside the house. To his surprise, as soon as they turned around, a familiar figure went through Ryosuke’s sight which was enough to make him alert. Swiftly, he stepped forward and hid the smaller girl behind him.

 

On the other hand, Yuya saw the woman of her dreams sneaking out of house with a man. It seems like he followed Fai to Kim’s house and even practiced his speech for her.

 

He squinted his eyes to see Fai’s figure clearly but to his dismay, a familiar individual blocked the view. To his luck, it was Yamada Ryosuke… his rival. Yuya then felt his own fist forming into a ball, fighting the urge to punch the guy just in front of him and ruining the rose flower he’s hiding behind his back.

 

“What are you doing with my princess?” Yuya said out of impulse, not really minding that Fai is watching him…

 

“Your princess?” Ryosuke uttered, half confused and half amazed by what the guy is saying. Yet, within a flash, he immediately caught Yuya’s thoughts and just went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter