Punch 6

I Love You, Yankee-kun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Ryosuke fixed his attire before taking a deep breath at where he stands. The familiar house in front of him was enough to make his own heart sink at the bottom of his chest cavity – ready to explode any minute now. He then eyed the name plate which says ‘Takaki’ embedded on the surface. He just can’t believe that he now has the chance to meet his Rio again without the staggering looks from his beloved rival – Takaki Yuya.

 

Ryosuke tried to regain self-composure before pressing the doorbell. He then found himself hearing a series of footsteps coming his way ready to open the door. To his surprise, Rio answered his call which even made something block his throat.

 

“Yama-chan?” Rio frowned in front of the boy, wondering what business he has from her. But then, Rio heard familiar footsteps of her brother coming which is enough to make her into panic mode. Who can blame her? The last time Ryosuke visited their house, the idea of violence lingered within their household.

 

“Rio~ who’s that?” Yuya called from the distance that made Rio go outside and hide Ryosuke behind the pillar as quick as she can. Out of hurry, she pinned Ryosuke on the concrete – body so close with each other.

 

“Woahh~ Rio-chan… I didn’t know you’re this bold…” Ryosuke whispered as he teased, making Rio as red as a tomato.

 

Rio looked up only to see Ryosuke smirking at her like there’s no tomorrow. It seems like Yamada enjoys Rio’s torture. Ryosuke’s perfume then lingered through Rio’s nostrils which made her avoid eye contact and just tried her best to explain what she was doing.

 

“Y-You idiot!” she whispered, still trying to hide from her brother. A glare then escaped her face, ready to fry Ryosuke from what he said… “My brother will grill your whole body if he sees you here…”

 

It was as if Rio’s luck drained out the toilet as Yuya suddenly appeared out of nowhere – seeing Rio’s figure so close to Yamada.

 

“What do you think you’re doing you brat!” As expected, Yuya grabbed Ryouke’s collar and ready to make an impact onto his face. However, a sudden thought hit him… Ogata Fai. The deal he just made with Ryosuke immediately back fired at him and even made his grip loose.

 

Meanwhile, Rio blinked a few times after seeing her brother even fixing Ryosuke’s crumpled shirt after giving off a “tsk” – obvious that he doesn’t like what’s happening. It seems like Ryosuke is holding something against her own big brother.

 

“W-What’s going on with you guys? Did I miss something?” Rio uttered, still confused on the sudden change of attitude made by her brother.

 

“Rio… Ryosuke just want to visit you. Come inside and let him have dinner with us ne?” Yuya faked a smile and led Ryosuke inside. Yuya then clenched his fist determined to take Ryosuke away from Rio as much as possible.

 

-

 

“Here… This is for you Rio-chan…” Ryosuke beamed a smile at Rio and handed a box of cute strawberry cupcakes to Rio. A sudden smile then formed on Rio’s part as her favourite snack was offered before her – strawberry. She then looked up and saw Ryosuke still smiling at her. By this, a sudden turn in her stomach was felt along with another tint of blush on her face.

 

“A-Arigatou…” she whispered before feeling her own brother pulling her arm away from Ryosuke.

 

“Prepare dinner Rio… We’ll just talk… Man to man…” Yuya said while glaring at Ryosuke. Rio then led her way to the kitchen, still worried about the two. The two boys then saw Rio’s fading figure before grabbing each other’s collar. Yappari~  Yankees will forever be Yankees… no one, even a girl can make their itching fists rest even just for a bit.

 

-

 

“Thanks for welcoming me nii-san…” Ryosuke grinded his teeth, still clutching Yuya’s collar.

 

“My pleasure… just don’t make your move on my sister or I’ll kick your !” Yuya replied, his grip on Ryosuke’s collar tightening in every word.

 

“I wouldn’t dare make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter