Punch 8

I Love You, Yankee-kun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Kim slumped her head heavily on her desk after hearing the constant blabbering of her professor on new ways on how to find ‘x’ in so many different ways. She looked at the ticking clock just above the white board and suddenly the image of Kei Inoo appeared inside her mind.

 

“I’m sure that idiot Kei can explain this to me more easily…” she said to herself before attempting to answer one question on her text book… “This is just impossible…”

 

She yawned once and stretched her feet alternatively and felt her eyes getting heavy. Her head suddenly released a sleepy mood and within a few minutes, she was off to dream land – ignoring the lecture being given by her teacher.

 

--

 

“Now, our next speaker will be our top student Inoo Kei…” the teacher said, making all pairs of hands together to the presence of the man walking up front. Kim rolled her eyes and slumped down her desk, basically counting the strands of hairs near her shoulder.

 

“I will now talk about the concept of the use of Gibb’s Free Energy on…” Kei started and soon enough, his attention was caught by the sleepy figure of the girl near the front who is now having her heavy eyelids nearly closing… “But before that, I will discuss the importance of not falling asleep to Miss Orihara…”

 

Kei then walked slowly towards Kim’s desk and leaned forward… “If you fall asleep during my lecture, I will kiss you in front of these people…”

 

Kim felt a sudden warm sensation near her ear which was enough to make her eyes widen in shock of what he said and make her fully awake… “YES SIR!” she abruptly said without thinking, making her class chuckle at her state… She was about to scratch the back of her head…

 

But then…

 

--

 

 

“MISS ORIHARA KIM!!!” the old lady who happened to be one of her strictest teachers shouted her name that made her alert and swiftly raised her head within a flick of a finger… “DON’T KISS ME…” Kim blinked twice after hearing most of her classmates laughing at her and just realised it was a dream. YES! A DREAM. She just dreamt about Kei Inoo… and what’s worse? She’s caught sleeping during a lecture!

 

“Don’t worry Ms Orihara… I won’t kiss you. But I would ask you to GET YOUR BACKSIDE OUTSIDE MY CLASS!!!” her teacher said which made Kim rapidly grab her bag and headed towards the door to save herself from anymore embarrassment.

 

-

 

Kim felt her back against the door of her own classroom and just slump down her head. She took a deep breath before cursing that dream she just had about Kei Inoo… “Screw you Kei… Bad luck is upon your name…” she crossed both her brows before feeling a set of arms resting on her shoulders.

 

“What the heck are you doing here? Don’t tell me you’ve been sent out?” Kei appeared out of nowhere uttered suddenly with a chuckle. Speakin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter