Punch 1

I Love You, Yankee-kun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Ryosuke yawned and stretched his arms outward as he heard the sound of the ticking clock rebelling against his ears. The constant words coming from the mouth of the teacher upfront is enough to make him slump down on his chair and just wished that this day will end. When the word ‘end’ comes to his head, it just means that more fighting and kicking.

 

Yes! Yamada Ryosuke is considered one of the best Yankees in town. With his looks and social status, you would never think that he can burn someone by just looking at them. His fair complexion which is easily mistaken as a girl can mislead one person down to his own death.

 

As the clock strikes at exactly 4:45, Ryosuke felt his phone vibrating against his skin and without a doubt opened his phone to see a familiar name texting him while the class is running.

 

“Ryo~ Azabu guys are asking for some gruesome fight… You up for it?” the text says with the name Arioka Daiki embedded as its sender. Ryosuke then left off a smirk as he turned his head towards Daiki’s seat and slightly nodded.

 

“Psttt… Ryo-chan!”  the guy sitting behind him tapped his shoulder lightly to get his precious attention. Next stop… Chinen Yuri. Chinen is one of Ryosuke’s reasons why some of his fights are just lousy. With this dorky friend, he has the role of making all the excuses for the boy and basically pulling him out of trouble. Indeed, he’s Ryosuke’s dorky best friend… straight A student but can definitely protect his best friend.

 

“You’re not planning anything stupid again are you?” Chinen proclaimed as he arranged his newly bought glasses (old ones were stepped gruesomely as he tried to save Ryosuke from his last fight).

 

“Of course not… I’m a good boy now like I promised you…” Ryosuke lied as he tried to escape Yuri’s paternal warning… “We’re just buying candies later…”

 

“Your excuses are getting worse! Just don’t expect me saving your afterwards” the latter whispered to try not to disturb the teacher’s explaining. By this, Ryosuke just nodded slowly to save himself from lecture.

 

It’s not long when the bell started ringing to indicate the end of the day. As the hand of the clock touched five, all the students stood up from their respective seats and arranged their bags. This includes Ryosuke who’s now signalling Daiki and Keito outside the door to meet their rival school – Azabu high school...

 

This was not gone unnoticed by all the girls in the class who just eyed the fading figures of the three handsome boys going to some ‘fight’. Who can blame them? Someone with that face that can hit someone perfectly is just too cool for them – just like what they imagined in Yankee dramas.

 

--

 

“So… Those losers are asking for some more huh?” Ryosuke uttered while walking side by side with his two companions. He just smirked in delight as he felt his own fist itching for someone to punch - especially ‘that’ guy. Ryosuke then clenched his fist, determined to give a great impact to someone’s face.

 

“I thought you won’t fight again?” Keito asked curiously while giving off a sarcastic look at his friend.

 

“Why would I decline the offer of my mortal enemy?” Ryosuke spoke confidently. You see, Ryosuke promised himself (and to Chinen) that he won’t fight again. His previous fights had been the same and not a worthy opponent came his way. But now, the name ‘Azabu High School’ tingled inside his ears which are enough to make his adrenaline level up to 100.

 

“I think you’ll enjoy this fight Yama-chan… Yuya is there after all…” Daiki proclaimed before seeing a worn out gate which they knew the other party is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter