Strangers Danger!

Confusing Yet Amusing

Mia's POV~

Finally, a weekend. That means no work, no waking up early, and Appa's store close. A bright beam of sunlight destroyed my deep sleep leaving me blinded. I covered my face and a pair of light brown eyes looking at me. "Goodmorning sleepy head. You finally decided to wake up!" my older sister Jia said sweetly. I don't understand how she wakes up soooooo early yet she is still hyper and energentic. 

"Goodmorning Unnie, what brings you into my chamber...." I stood up from my sleeping position with my hair all over the place. She started laughing at me when she saw my bed hair. "I decided to go the mall today! Would you like to come?" I nodded as I crawled out of bed. 

"Alright! C'mon get dressed and wash up we'll be leaving in a couple of minutes!" She yelled as she walked out my chamber. Oh, what's a chamber you ask reader? Well I like calling my room a chamber since it's the only place where I could just relax, paint, play instruments or just goof around in without being bothered. I got dressed into a simple big, black sweater, short-shorts with tights under and sunglasses covering my dark chocolate eyes. 

   while my sister : 

She really likes pastel colors while I like gloomy colors. We headed down stairs, "Omo, we didn't tell umma and appa that we were leaving." I worried and headed upstairs. But Jia grabbed my wrist, "Don't worry, I already told them earlier. Lets go to the mall now!" 

Ah~ the mall such a wonderful place full of clothing and food! "Mia let's go over here!" Unnie pointed at the store where all the floral dresses were. I just rolled my eyes and followed her as she picked out dresses out of no where here and there. 

"Unnie don't you think this is enough?!" I grunted trying to keep the dresses in my hand. 

"Aniyo there are other stuff to try on!" She happily jumped around picking out more clothing, "Mia, I think this would be perfect for you!" She picked out a bright pink dress. I was blinded and started to gag just looking at it. "PUT THAT THING BACK WHERE IT BELONGS! You know how I feel about...those colors!" I hissed. She giggled knowing that I really hate bright colors. Even though me and unnie look alike our sense of style is just NO WHERE NEAR EACH OTHER.

"I think this is enough things to get.." Jia looked at me, who was drowning of the clothing. "Let's go to the fitting room and try all of these on! AND YOU have to help me!" Oh the punishments of being a twin. 

After a couple of stores, I started to become hungry and stopped at the food court stopping for bubble tea. I got Mango while Jia got Green Tea. 

"Mia..I'm going to be at that store for awhile. You can rome around by yourself if you want to. Just call me if there's any trouble." Then poof she's gone happily towards the store.

I just stayed there playing with my phone on one hand and holding bubble tea on another hand. I looked around for awhile finding a couple of boys staring at me, I just ignored them and continued to  play with my phone. 

"Hey, Have we met before?" a voice from above from my head asked. Almost dropping my phone startled from the voice. 

"Deh? Do I know you?" I looked up seeing a man with an angelic face glisening in the sun light. 

"Are you sure? I'm pretty sure we've met before."

"Uh...No....Leave me alone...I have no clue who you are." I replied. Standing up from my seat about to leave my seat from the strange man. Creeps these days. Aish. Quickly, I hurried towards the store unnie was in but someone stopped me during the walk there.  

"Oh your that h-" One of his friends nudged him, "He was meant to say, your that girl from that shop! It's really amazing how we found you!" 

I looked at them strangely and raised my eyebrow pushing them away and tried to walk faster. Oof, I hit a wall? Wait this is too soft to be a wall.

"HI Again! Whoaaa~! You play skyrim too. Never really got the gamer feel of you when you were in the shop" The baby face man asked of curiousity he's cute and all but, "MOVE! I don't know what your talking about!" 

Just running half across the mall like a wild man yup THAT'S RIGHT. Aish.. my sister, "UNNIE! WHERE IN HELL ARE YOU!" I screamed taking a rest on the bench. People were giving me weird looks but I didn't care, weird attractive strangers were stalking me or something. 

"Uhh.. Mia..I'm right over here. Well right behind you to be exact." A peppy voice giggled behind me. Oh, I know that voice....

"CHOI JIA GRACE! I was being stalked by these guys! I was looking for you all over the place! She tilted her head and smiled. Hmmm...the Jia smile kill me now...

"Ahh...Chincha? You should of broken their arms, didn't those Wushu lessons teach you anything?" 

"I really want to but NO.....You really want me to get arrested don't you?" I crossed my hands over my chest, glaring at her. But being as her little sister she knew my anger will go away. 

"HAHAHA Ani...MAYBE...you could of talked to them and ask them NICELY with a SMILE..." Oh smiling? When pigs fly...You see I'm not the type to actually smile that's unnie's thing plus we're twins so our smiles are exactly alike...right? 

Uh...who are you? What have you done to my sister she knows that I don't like smiling..." I leaving her pouting. Jia has ALOT of aegyo like ALOT.... But I don't fall for it well sometimes. 

"Psh whatever Mia. What did you buy away for these past 3 hours anyway?" She looked at my bags and started to rummage thourgh them. Pulling out night vision goggles and some new controllers.

"Umm...I understand about the video game controllers but what's up with night vision goggles?" I always wanted night vision goggles ever since I was little, like the ones people use when they're on a secert mission. 

"Cause I WANT TO?" I snatched the goggles back, "What's up with mountain of bags huh? You basically bought the whole mall judging the amount of clothes you have."

"Yah! I have my needs and you have yours. LOOK WE'RE EVEN!" Jia protested. I just laughed at her that she gave up so quickly

"Anyway....Maybe those guys thought you were cute?" Ah....the those words..It just bothers my ears...I AM NOT CUTE.

"NO. NO. NO NEVER IN MY LIFE.." I began to nag her the whole time of how I'm not going to have a boyfriend sooner or later. 

"Stubborn Pabo. Well, if someone thinks one of us is cute then both of us are basically." Her logic is just...different from mine....

"Whatever you say unnie...Well we better get going it's almost 6pm too." 

We grabbed all our bags and headed out to the mall entrance. The babyface dude I ran into wave at me goodbye I just "merong" at him leaving him smiling. 

"Soo....that was the dude stalking you? MIA....LISTEN..." Jia looked at me in seriously. I rolled my eyes ready to hear a looooooong~ lecture on the ride home.

"You my dear, just lost a oppuritunity of a life time. THERE WAS A GUY WAVING AT YOU AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN DARE TO TALK TO HIM. He was adorable! Your turn to drive the car by the way.Oh..where was I...a BOY was interested in YOU...thats a new one." Unnie started to TALK and TALK about relationships and stuff the whole ride home.

This is the cons of having a twin. Just AHH.... "Hey! That could of been you! Maybe he was waving at you!" I quickly glared at her thourgh the mirror.

"I shall not talk to a complete stranger my beloved sister just no." I began to protest and fire out sabbing comebacks. Jia didn't even listen! Aigo this women won't give up. 

"I'm not even interested being in a relationship any so why bother? Oh..that was quick ride we're home." Slamming the car door with frustration. The trunk was full plastice bags of clothing and toys. A crapload of bag + stairs = LIVING HELL.

"Ah...here we go! One step for Women one step for WOMEN KIND!" I gently stepped on the stairs with the bags right in hands, "I think that's enough for today. Unnie carry me up the stairs" Beginning to whine and being the Awesome Unnie she is, she began to...kick me to get up.

YUP that's what sisters are for right? HAHAHA..., "Your such a dork...Still can't believe we're twins." Unnie began to rub her temples and began to help me get up. "Blame Umma and Appa." I smiled and began to trudge up the demon stair with our bags full of wonders...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ummm...hey guys XD I think I'm going to rewrite this story a bit since AFF deleted the other chapters ._. 

I swear, I was kinda dissapointed when I found some of the subbies were missing. Now I have to WRITE EVERYTHING AGAIN! IT SOUNDS AWESOME DOESN'T IT?! -.-

Soooo...the plot is the same as the previous one but this one is going to be written down differently.

Wait for the upcomming chappie guys! EXO is in it! :D

Oh P.S: Many spelling errors and yeah....BAAAAAAAI!~ :)