Airplane Buddies

Confusing Yet Amusing

Mia's POV~  (A/N: Many spelling errors! Sorry didn't have time to revise!)

China was an amazing trip beautiful country. But the downside of it was the WALKING and WALKING. I swear, my feet are going fall off anytime now! Even though the trip was only 1 week I already miss Jia! She's a bubbly pain is the but I miss her. I wonder how her new room mates are treating her. 

Why am I in China? Oh, yearly field trip who's studying China's culture plus it adds credit for my grade. Everyone partnered up while I'm just there...ALONE... But I'm used to it. 

I sound like a social outcast right? HAHA...funny because I am. Never really liked society and it's messed up system. The up side is that I have freedom over my choices and I have a hotel room by myself! 

When I was in China, I visited wonderful sturtures such as the Great Wall, The Forrbidden City and the Imperial gardens. Of course I wouldn't be Mia Choi if I didn't get lost. And that happened MANY, MANY times. I got panda plushie for Jia. Dang that girl really LOVES Pandas and some clothes for Umma and Appa. 

Last Day in China and I'm just finishing up packing everything in my suitcase. I don't have that much clothing as my sister I'm more of a simple and happy go lucky person. A simple sweater and jeans and I'm good to go! I sat on my suit case trying to squeeze everything in there.

"Come on suitcase! CLOSE! DON'T BE STUBBORN!!!" Kicking it in frustration. Stupid suitcase it hates me dearly when I'm going to miss my flight. OH SHOOT MY FLIGHT! 

"You will close! Magic powers work! ASDFGHJKL;" *Zip* Hmmm..THEY DO WORK! 

Out the hotel I ran with my suitcase running like I'm a olypmic athleetic. A atheltic on crack calling for a cab finally they noticed me,

"Thank you sir! OFF TO THE AIRPORT!" Thank the lord it was only a 15 minute drive there.

"Here's your money! Bye!" I threw the money at the man and I RAN. I haven't ran that fast in my life except that time I was being chased by these little chihuahua...nasty little things. 

I looked at my watch. WHAT! I RAN, SCREAM, THREW MONEY AT A DRIVER for NOTHING? Seems like I'm 2 hours early I slumped into the bulky chairs and sighed of relief.

I listened to music half the time. Of course I got hungry! Airplane is just Ehhhhh.....

"Move!" A girl with a camera pushed me and ran into a crowd of people. I cursed under my breath keeping my cool. Bubble tea and Fried Lobster Balls here I come!

Happily skipping to the food court my face fell when I saw the utter CHAOS of people with cameras and media people BLOCKING my way to the Quicky's stand. "C'MON PEOPLE! I HAVE A LIFE TOO!" (A/N: Quickly's is an actual store. AND IT HAS THE BEST FOOD EVER. Ok. I'm out

"Excuse pardon me. Hungry person over here!" Pushing my way to the Quicky's shack. HEAVEN AT LAST. 

"One large Taro bubble tea and 1 bag of lobster coming right up!" The worker smiled brightly. Jumping up and down  watching the drink and food getting ready. Drooling, when the worker served me the warm lobster and the taro-goodness.

"Flight to Seoul, South Korea departing in 30 minutes." 

Perfect timing you ! I stuffed the bag of food in my bag, grabbed my suitcase and ran. Literally running over people's toes. Running to the other side of the airport. Phew just made in time.  I showed the lady my ticket and walked to thourgh the runway into the airplane with my untouched bubble tea.

"Welcome to Korean Airlines. Please find your seats and enjoy your flight!" The attendentant rolled her eyes and gave a fake smile.

The airplane seating was 3 people in each row for the window seating while in the middle 4 people in each seat. 173C where in flippery is that! I wandered back and forth and OH! There it is!  Just hope I don't end up with annoying toddler.

I lifted my suitcase into it's cubbyand sat in the middle of the two seats. Bubble tea at last! I pulled out the straw and almost stabbed it into the cup until...

A tap on my shoulder, "What is it now!" I growled as I slammed my bubble tea in it's cup holder. 

"I'm guessing your my airplane buddy!" The voice above me cheer. I know that voice.....I looked up oh shoot...LUHAN and his friends. One got a angrybird frace. 

"YOU!" We both said in Chinese. Is this boy following me or something? STALKER ALERT. STALKER ALERT! 

"It's the pretty noona from training! " One of them said as he took his seat besides his friends. "Why are you here?" Speaking in manderin.

"I was going to ask you the same thing! What?! You speak Chinese too? You are full of suprises.." Luhan smiled. Damn that angelic smile....

"Whatever. Just take your seats and don't bug me..." I crossed my arms across my chest and sighed. The angrybird face person sat on my left while Luhan hogged the window seat. 

"And what's your name Angry Bird?" I asked turning my head slightly chuckling. "My name is Kris. Nice to meet you." He switched from English to Korean to Chinese and to Taiwanese. Wow...A person who knows many languages as me. 

I ignored them and dived in for my bubble tea....FINALLY HALLELUJAH! Stabbing the straw into the cold drink. Slurping the Taro goodness into my system. Ahh....that's the stuff. 

"You really love your bubble tea huh?" Luhan teased as he snatched my tea away. WHY THAT BASTARD! He made the straw closer and closer to his lips.

"Give it back! I'm straving!" I hissed trying to slap his hand. He smirked, "Nah...I'm hungry too. I wanted some of these for a long time!" Luhan began to make the straw and lips almost touching. I WILL KILL HIM....

"Luhan give it back to her." Kris huffed as he glared at him. He grabbed the drink back and placed it back into my hands.

"THANK YOU KRIS!" I said in English. Patting his head softly and nicely. "No fair! Hyungs get to sit next to pretty noona!" The guy behind me whined. He looks like a panda! 

"Hey, I'm not happy sitting in between these two for your information." I snapped. 

"Psh..your not happy that your sitting in between two talented idols? Every girl would die to be in your seat right now." The guy infront of us scoffed. Idols or not they're still people.

I just rolled my eyes and quickly called Jia,

Yebosayo? Oh! Mia! Where the heck are you?

Unnie! I'm on the plane right now. Taking air in a few.

Alright just be careful alright? I'll send you the address of the house later.

Bye Unnie. Saranghayo! 

Your so corny, K bye. 

"Who was that?" Luhan asked innocently. This guy seriously getting into my business,,,, "Classified information. Now shut up." I slid my phone in my pocket. 

Flight from Beijing, China to Seoul, South Korea is about to take off. Please Put on your Seat belts and keep it there until told. Approximently 2 hours and 45 minutes we will arrive to Seoul. Enjoy your Flight! 

WHAT! 2 hours with Angrybird and Angel Face? No no no no no....kill me now..... I buried my head into my arms. Kris and Luhan exchanged weird glaces at each other. 

"Well..If we're going to be stuck on this plane for a while. Might as well get to know each other!" Luhan clasped his hands together at his idea. Those words..and my face? Just imagine a The Scream. 

"What's your name?" He poked my cheeked but I ended up slapping it off. Luhan frowned and repeated his question, "What's your name! I'm going to drink all of your bubble tea then!" 

I still didn't answer. Luhan thought of another question. Oh god he talks alot.... "How old are you then?" 

"Take a guess." I smirked as I slurpped my bubble tea peacefully. "16!" Kris and Luhan said at the same time. 

"Ani...do I look THAT young?" 

"Your not 16? Then 22!" Luhan suggested. I choked on one of the pearls pounding my chest harshly. "I'm 19 years old god dammit! Almost died! Thank alot you idiot!" 

"Oops. My bad! Me and Kris here are 22." 

"Ajusshi!" I laughed making them frown. "YAH! We're not that old!" Sure....very very very old.....

Kris didn't really talk much he just watched the screen in front of him. While in Luhan's case he's a freaking defected chatter box that won't shut up. I rubbed my temples his voice just ANNOYS ME....

"Are you single or taken?" He asked shyly. Aigo...actually I haven't really fallen in love yet so I'm not sure how it feels. Sure I got crushes on guys but I never really had the courage to ask them. Usually, I turn them down due to studies and work.

Kris actually had interest for once and anticipated for an answer, "y, Free and Single...YUP" I gave them two thumbs up. 

"Chincha?! I thought you would of been since...your..like...um cute..." Luhan turned at bit pink all a sudden. What the? What happened? Kris smiled at my answer nodding his head in pleasure. Psh....30 minutes had passed felt like FOREVER with these two.....

"So um your friends here. What are their names?" I asked. 

Kris got this one, " 1, 2, 3 Anyeonghasayo EXO-M iminida. Okay guys now introduce yoursleves." 

The panda tooking guy popped out from his seat, "Anyeong Noona! I'm the maknae Tao!" I nodded and proceeded with the next person,

"I'm Yi- Lay!" Aigo, he almost forgot his name for a minute. The person in back of me tapped my shoulder, "Chen iminida and this is XiuMin!" XiuMin was passed out in his seat sleeping like a little baby. 

"Pleasure meeting you guys." I sank into my seat blinking my eyes. They began to droop growing more sleepy. BAM....Dream land. 

~~~~ Dreaming~~~ 

Wait what... Where am I? I opened my eyes and felt my hand being....HOLY MOTHER...KRIS IS HOLDING MY HAND.  LUHAN IS SLEEPING ON MY SHOULDLER WHUT! WHEN? WHAAAAAAAAT~! 

"10 more minutes! I can live!" I did a mini dance in my chair. Luhan was still sleeping on my shlouder awwww he looks like a little baby when he- SNAP OUT OF IT MIA....Just slide his head off, mission impossible...AH-HA! MISSION COMPLETE! 

Okie-dokie now Kris..damn his hands are Huuuggeee~ you know what they say about big hands. What? They say: Daaaaaayummm you got big hands XD. Just pull them apart thats all Mia....THERE YA GO! Phew..thank you they're still asleep. 

We have arrive Seoul South Korea. You may get out of seats and leave the airplane. 

YES!!! UNNIE HERE I COME! I carefully tip toed my way out of the aisle. EXO-M was still sleeping awww~. Maybe I should leave a post-it note their heads before I leave them. 

I placed the post-it's on their cheeks, "YAH! PABOS WAKE UP! You people sleep like babies! I'm just leaving a note for you guys. Thanks for talking to me during the ride. Didn't really feel lonely anymore. Cya around." 

Got my suitcase from the cubbies and leaving the sleepy idols behing. Good redience....

SEOUL I MISS YOU! Inhaling the South Korean air. Oh how I miss this place oh yeah Jia! 

Unnie! I'm back in Seoul. You can give me the address right now.

MIA-AH! OMO. I sent you a text already! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU! 

Calm down women! I'll see you at the house. Are they nice?

Neh! Neh! They're daebak! Shut up and hang up. I need to get your room ready!

Fine unnie! BYE! 

"Taxi!" I gestured my hand at the bright yellow cab, "Take me to this place Ajusshi! Kamsamida!" I threw my luggage in the cab just jumping in happiness ready to see Jia again. The ride took 45 minutes but I couldn't even sleep due to my hyperness.

"Thanks. Ajusshi here's your tip!" 

Hopping out of the cab with my single luggae. I gazed upon the huge house and called Jia.

"Is this even the right HOUSE?! 

If you see a mansion is front of you yeah that's the right place. hehe

WHAT?! These people are freaking rich!

But their nice don't worry! I'll be down in a few.

Alright Unnie I trust you on this...."

The grass was just freshly cut and the tree beginning to bloom their new leaves after the harsh winter. I walked along the pathway into this HUGE DOUBLE DOORS. Here goes nothing

-Ding- Dong- 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THIS CHAPTER IS THE LONGEST THING I EVER WROTE IN MY LIFE..... JK JK >.< 

What will happen to Mia? DUN DUN DUN! -.- 

I will continue IF....and only IF...a couple new comments? PLEASE! <3 I really love others NICE opinion's. 

Careful planning on this one though! :) Subscribe guys! No one subcribed these past few days :'( Please comment as well! :D

Cya later my lovelies! :D