Poporo

Confusing Yet Amusing

Jia's POV~

"Owwww...." A banging feeling behind my head throbbed. What the hell happened? I rubbed the back of my head and opened my eyes and see Chanyeol on my left and D.O wiping me with a wet wash cloth. Basically, the whole house hold was gathered around me...awkward..awkward...

"Chanyeol?!" I blurted out. Ahh...the pain is killing me, "What happened? My eyes grew wide and looked at everyone. "Aigo! Your awake...you've been out for a couple of hours.." Suho's eyes brighten up. 

"Are you okay noona? Chanyeol hit your head really hard..." Sehun glared at Chanyeol. Whaaaat?~ What did he do! I just remembered I entered and alot of scream and yelling! Aish, My head...-.-  "Deh?" I tilted my head to the side and looked at Chanyeol. He had a really guilty face not the Creepyeol I met on the first day. 

"Um. To make a long story short, Me and Sehun thought you were the Ring then he got scared, I ran to the kitchen to protect him and so I got a pan. The others came in as well. Then, I swung the pan hard and you collapsed. Now, your sister might kill me with her deadly freaky ninja moves..." He exhaled a deep breath of air. "Go on! Nag him to death!" Baekhyun smirked at him. 

Chanyeol grabbed a pillow and buried his head into it, "Come at me bro!" Everyone looked at me waiting for me to explode. Honestly, I'm not that type of person to hold grudges. I gave out a poker face and glared at them, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I bursted out of no where laughing. 

I pinched Chanyeol's cheeks, "Aigo! Your so cute!" He began to burn bright red. "You get scared so easily!" 

"BWHO? Your not going..be mad at him? Or hit him? Punish him at least! After he ambushed you with a frying pan?!" Kai jumped from his seat pulling his hair out. Ah chincha..this kid.. Chanyeol lifted his head out of the pillow looking at me weirdly, "Your not mad?" 

"Your just lucky, YOU hit me than Mia..stuff would of gotten ugly.." I giggled. Chanyeol's facial expression lighten...He's so cute! Wait whut? The atmosphere has turn 360 degrees. "I'm just glad that your fine Jia." Kris nodded his head in pleasure followed by the others. "AND! You woke up just in time. We were about to feed you Kris hyung's cooking." Lay giggled. 

Wait what's up with Kris's cooking? IT'S POISON? "Wait whut?" I said. "Nothing!" Kris gave out a sly smile. My stomach grumbled, man that crazy fan girl made me hungry. Ummm...where's my sister? 

"Where's Mia?!" I jolted up from the couch making everything fuzzy. Mother of.....why is everything spinning. Chanyeol carefully put his hands over my shoulders and brought me back to the couch, "Chill Jia, she just went out and go get something." 

My stomach growled even more. "Ah.." I held my stomach. "What is it Jia? Did Chanyeol hit your stomach as well?" Luhan pouted and looked at him. 

"Ani..ani..Just hungry thats all." I huffed as I rubbed my temples. Everyone turned to D.O. "KyungSoo!" 

He rolled his eyes walking his way to the kitchen, "I GOT IT! Just cause I'm the only cook of this house..." He mumbled. "Well, without you we might as well die of starvation. OR die from horrible cooking." Suho turned his head to Baekhyun and Kris. "Touche..." 

I giggled in the inside man these guys are DAEBAK! I reached over to the remote and changed the channels, "POPORO!" 

Beginning to dance swaying my head back and forth. THEY'RE SO CUTE! Me and Mia just LOVE Pororo ever since we were little, well finally one similarity! 

How can you NOT love Poporo! "Ah~ Kyeopta!" Chanyeol smiled as well with the others. There I was in front of the plasma screen t.v hugging the pillow as Krong and Poporo try to figure out a puzzle.

"Jia! Your ramen is ready!" D.O called from the kitchen but I didn't budge a bit. I did not move my eyes at all just me and the screen. "KyungSoo-ah can't you see she's busy?" Suho giggled as he pointed his finger at me. "Ah~ I understand...the ramen is getting cold though." He replied. 

"I'll feed her then..." Chanyeol got up from his seat, went to the kitchen getting the bowl of ramen and sat next to me. "Jia..say Ahhh~" He grabbed a normal serving of noodles with the chopsticks. I didn't look at him since I was still watching the screen but opened my mouth anyway.

"Ahhh~" 

He stuffed my mouth with noodles. And he continued to do it over and over again until the bowl of ramen was gone. Chen wiped my mouth with a napkin, "Wah~ You have a big appitte!" 

"Kamsamida!" I smiled. My stomach was full and the head ache was gone. Everything is just better with them it's like they're family. 

~*~ 

The door slammed closed and I heard someone cursing under their breath, "Seems like Mia is home.." Kai smirked as he looked over into the hallway. "How was the shopping trip dear?" Kris teased. Mia glared at him, "I almost got mauled by your stupid FANS when I entered the gate." She crossed her arms over her chest. 

"Unnie seems like your enjoying your Poporo as usual." She giggled sitting next to me. Mia hugged me tightly, "Glad your alright unnie." 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FLUFF, FLUFF,FLUFF >.< Agio~ I'm sorry guys! No romace...YET! Sorry, if it's boring just a filler...

Comment if you want me to continue the story! I won't continue without your guys SUPPORT! :D I'm guessing I'm annoying you guys because I say that like EVERY CHAPPIE XD

I really need to get off of Tumblr. It's like brainwashing me or something ^_^"

OMO. OUR TWO GORGEOUS LEADERS <3 SUHO-KRIS 

K guys! I'm out! :D

Cya later my lovelies! <3