What the..TWINS?!

Confusing Yet Amusing

EXO POV~

20 Minutes since they landed in Seoul but these pabos are still asleep. Aigo....Oh! Wait Kris is awake, eerunnah! 

Kris blinked his eyes a couple of times, looked around him realizing all of his bandmates are still sleeping. "YAH! WAKE UP!" Throwing a pillow to each and everyone one of them. He realized a yellow sticky note on his forehead. *What the? Who the..* 

"Mama! I DIDN'T EAT THE CHOCOLATE CAKE I SWEAR!!" Tao frantically looked around hugging his pillow. Luhan stretched his arms and rubbed his eyes. *Deh? Who put this sticky note on my cheek?* He yanked it off and started to read, Wake up you pabos! *She even sounds cold from this note...*

"Where did everybody go? More importantly the girl as well..." Chen pulled out his carry-on out from the cubbies. "Guys..I need some help over here." Lay poked XiuMin numerous times but he's still not waking up.

Kris walked over to his seat, "If you don't wake up. NO BUNS AT ALL." Whispering his ears. XiuMin's eyes pryed open of the harsh words. Pouting his lips, "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat~ YOU MONSTER!" 

*Works every time...* Kris chuckled to himself as he walked down the aisle followed by his penguin members waddling it's way out the plane. Luhan kept reading the note from the note note letting it go, * Such a pabo I didn't even get her number yet her name!* Face palm, Face palm, Face Palm.....

"Stop touching your hand duizang. Something wrong with it?" Lay eyed Kris's hand he's been rubbing it the whole time. *It was accident! Her hand fell on my lap then I fell asleep then BAM!* 

"It's just sore that's all. No biggie." 

XiuMin still half asleep Chen and Tao had to help him not fall over like a drunk ajusshi. Tao as the kung-fu panda he is was working his new Gucci bag.

As soon as they came out from the runway they were showered my fans welcoming them back to Seoul. Literally, tugging on their clothing to catch their attention. 

"Break my bag and I will go all WUSHU ON YOU!" Tao whimped at the crazed fans.

Others almost dragged Lay to death but luckily guards saved him. "Stay close and we will survive. We're almost there." Luhan huddled all of his band members as they reached the airport entrance. 

"HOMELAND I MISS YOU SO MUCH!" Chen came out running with his arms flailing out all over the place. 

Yebosayo? Oh! Suho-ah

Neh neh neh! Luhan hyung. Did you just got off your plane right?

Mmm. We're outside the entrance right now 

Ooo~ I was hoping you would say that.

Deh?

Look behind you!

EXO-M turned around seeing Sehun about to run over them with his arms spread wide ready for a hug. "HYUNGS I MISSED YOU GUYS!"

Chanyeol and D.O followed behind him with a medium sized vanilla cake. "Welcome back you bastards!" Baekhyun and Kai ruffled all of their hair well except for Kris....He's too tall for Baekhyun to reach. 

Suho came out last with a big smile plastered on his face, "Glad, you guys came back safe and sound huh Duizang?" He nudged Kris as they watched their fellow band- mates did some catching up to do. 

Kris cracked a small grin, "Happy to BE back Suho-ah." He slung his hand over Suho's shoulders as they walked towards the car. 

"Luhan! Did you get anything for me!" Sehun kicked Luhan's seat with force, "YAH! Keep doing that and I won't give it to you!" He gave a glare leaving Sehun pouting. Of course Luhan gave in and took out a small plushie of a Bear.

"Thanks Luhan Hyung your the best! Compared to the others here....." Sehun glared at his other members. EXO finally reunited just after a couple of weeks. 

"So...did you meet any girls?" Chanyeol looked behind his seat teasing EXO-M. They remembered the unique girl from the airplane but they just nodded in pleasure. "Ooooo~  was she pretty?" He added.

"Um..She's a bit different from the others.." Luhan sighed touching his pocket where the sticky note was. 

"Our new room mate. Did he move in nicely and smoothly?" Kris blankly asked, looking at out the car window. Snowflakes falling from the sky, kids playing around in the snow, couples holding hands walking through the park out side.

All of their eyes brightened up, "Um...well about that he isn't exactly a GUY..."

"HE'S A GIRL!" EXO-M screamed of shock. "Correction. SHE'S A GIRL" Suho added as he parked the car into the parking stop. Sehun jumped out of his seat, "A very PRETTY girl" 

"Well, GET OUT OF THE CAR! I'm straving!" Kai exploded running into the food court. "Ah~ that kid, never really changed." Chen mumbled clicking his seat belt off. They all went and bought bubble tea and other goodies since Sehun and Tao whined the whole time. As always the 2 leaders had to spoil their two maknaes. 

"Hey, tell us about room mate." Lay asked Baekhyun, "Her name is Choi Jia. Bubbly and smart really likes to clean the house but she doesn't like leaving her room that much."

"I took a picture of her! She was arranging her furniture here.." Chanyeol took out his phone and showed the picture,

The others snatched the phone Luhan kept looking at it in shocked. *She looks exactly like the girl from the plane!* Kris peeked over his shoulder and thought the same exact thing. 

"Cute isn't she?" D.O smiled, "Jia helps me around the house. FINALLY, someone who has respect..." He glared at s "merong".

"Funny thing is that, she's a trainee and the girl we ran into the mall. Remember Luhan? She pushed you?" Baekhyun laughed at Luhan's embrassed pink face. "She nicer than we thought." Suho added.

*That doesn't sound like the same exact girl from the plane. So it can't be her...* Kris rubbed his chin. "Can't wait to meet her." EXO-M cheered as they chewed their goodies. 

"In matter of fact, she's still in the house. C'mon! LET'S GO! I WANT TO SEE NOONA!" Sehun tugged on Suho's blazer. Chanyeol and Kai agreed as well who knew that really wanted to see her again.

All of them walked back to the parking area just excited to meet their new room mate. Suho forgot something again, "Oh shoot, I forgot to tell you guys..another person is moving in as well this time I dunno if it's a girl or guy." 

"YOUR SUCH A AJUSSHI! Always forgetting stuff!" Chanyeol teased. "Shut up! Let's just hope it's hope it's girl again!" Suho laughed. 

Everyone was worming in their seats to see her. FINALLY, they reached to their house. EXO-K bolted out of their seats and helped EXO-M with their luggage. "OH WHAT THE HECK IS IN THIS!" Kai struggled to pick up Kris's suitcase.

"A dead body what else?" He winked. Kai dropped the case full of dishust. Kris easily lifted his suitcase off the ground while Kai just  crossed his arms over his chest, "Show off.."  He muttered. 

"NOONA! JIA NOONA! OPEN  THE DOOR! WE'RE HOME!" Sehun ran towards the big double doors, banging it with his fist. 

"Coming Sehun-ssi!" The voice behind the door sang. The double doors opened with Jia smiling happily, "Welcome back you guys! I think your new room mate is here Suho-ssi!" She yelled across the grass.

EXO-M was in a state of shock, *SHE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE THE GIRL FROM THE PLANE! But nicer?* They all rubbed their eyes, trying to snap out of it. "HAHAHA! You guys look so starstuck Look at your faces!" Chanyeol teased.

"YAH! You guys had the same reaction when you saw Jia as well!" Suho fired as he walked into the house. The others trudged behind him with their luggage.

"Anyeonghasayo! Choi Jia iminida!" She bowed gracefully in front of her new room mates. "I have a surprise for you guys! She's going to be down in a few. She's tired from her trip from China." Jia giggled. 

"Nice to meet you guys! Don't be shy. I don't bite." She helped with the luggage brining it up stairs. "Jia-ah! We miss you!" Baekhyun came in running inside the house giving her a big hug. "YAH! No touchy touchy it's only been 4 hours...." She snapped.

"Where's our new room mate noona?" Sehun asked. "Sit down and I'll introduce her to you! Ppali ppali!" 

Everyone sat in the living room anticipating for their other new room mate. "Unnie! Where are you!" A familiar voice yelled from upstairs. Luhan's ears perked up, *That voice....

"I'm downstairs! GET YOUR DOWN HERE! THE OWNERS ARE HERE!" Jia responded. "FINE!" A girl came downstairs wearing a large sweater covering her face.

"This is my little sister. Go on introduce yourself!" Jia pushed her forward. "Anyeonghasayo Choi Mia iminida." She took off her hoodie exposing her face.

"WHAT! Exact copies of each other! THE WORLD HAS GONE MAD!" They kept looking back and forth glances at each Mia and Jia. 

"We're twins you idiots!" Jia and Mia yelled at the same time.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THEY FINALLY MET! :) Finally, I this over with.... Phew took like 10 chappies but it's worth it! :D

Subscribe! :) PLEASE DO PLEASE! 

Comment as well! Comment if you want me to continue the story! 

Cya later my lovelies. <3