His Side of the Story

Confusing Yet Amusing

Mia's POV~ 

Ah~ A peaceful night, not that much noise downstairs just piece and quiet just how I like it. I flipped to the next page on, "Catching Fire," Almost done! I glance over to the clock, "Eh? 5:48 already?" I wonder where Unnie is. Eh, She'll come back home anytime sooner. 

The boys are having movie night in the living room that's why it's so quiet. While I'm stuck in my room with my best friend, "My laptop" See? I have friends! Social outcast I am. Luhan invited me to watch the movies with them but I said, "NO." I'm just socially awkward that's all. PLUS! They're guys..makes the situation worst. 

Basically, I've been stuck in my room the whole day after Kris's Picture Black Mail incident earlier today. Such a horrifying experience indeed. Just, no, no, no *shivers*. Sneaking into the kitchen to get some food kinda creepy doesn't it? Like you guys don't do it! 

-Ding-Dong- 

They'll get it no biggie. -Ding-Dong-, Okie Dokie. -Ding-Dong-, Someone better get the damn door it's getting annoying, -Ding-Dong-, OH MY FREAKING.... 

Screams and running around came from downstairs. "What are these people watching...." I slammed my laptop and headed downstairs. Cursing under my breath with the -Ding-Dong- still ringing through my ears. 

"WE'RE GOING TO DIE! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Tao's voice shrieked. What the hell? Is their a murderer on the loose? Better be prepared. I grabbed my nun chucks and slowly went down the marble stair case. Quiet as a mouse, tip toeing my way down. 

I went towards the living room where all the screaming came from. I saw Suho and Kris hugging each other, XiuMin and D.O covering their eyes, Baekhyun, Chen, Lay and Tao on the verge of crying , Kai and Luhan with their eyes full of terror. Where's Sehun and Chanyeol?

"IT'S THE RING! SHE'S GOING KILL US ALL!" 

They were all crowding a figure with it's hair all over the place, soaking wet in it's white.....WAIT, I KNOW WHO'S CLOTHING IS THAT! JIA?!

"Yah! You guys are idiots!" I threw my nun chucks on the floor and pushed them aside. My eyes widened in horror with Chanyeol holding a pan in his hand and Unnie lying on the floor not moving, "UNNIE!" I shook her shoulders. She was still breathing. THANK GOD! 

"BWHO!" They all looked at me as if I was crazy. "Ah, CHINCHA! IT'S JIA YOU ES!" I pushed the knotted hair away from her face. Exposing her pale face. OMO! Unnie must of gotten scared! She's easily sarced.Chanyeol's eyes flew out of his eye sockets, "AH!~ DON'T KILL ME! Blame Sehun! He over reacted!" 

"ANI! IT WAS CHANYEOL!" Sehun pointed his finger back at Chanyeol. These guys are so...ugh! "Explain later! Unnie needs to get cleaned up!" Man, I was worried as flip. How did she end up like this! 

I carried her towards the couch. She was still unconsious and she had a bruise on her cheek. "Aigo..Jia...what happened..." I combed her hair softly with my brush it was full of knots and it was WET? I looked at the guys who were still clueless of the situation. "ALRIGHT. Who did it!" I crossed arms over my chest glaring at each and everyone of them.

They all pushed Chanyeol in front of me. I can sense he was trembling in fear. "Talk." I hissed. 

Chanyeol's POV~ 

Mia is the scariest thing on earth next to my mother. She is abnormality TERRIFYING last time she almost broke my arm in half! Now I made her older sister unconscious. 

"Talk." Mia spat. For a short little girl she is quite demonic. I gulped ready to say my last words in this world GOODBYE! 

-FlashBack-

-Ding-Dong-  All of us were having movie night like any other Saturday night. "Sehun-ah get the door!" Suho asked not taking his eyes off the screen. 

-Ding-Dong- "SEHUN!" Luhan hit his head with the pillow. "Fine!" He got up from the floor and headed towards the door. He yelped as he looked through the door hole. "C-Chanyeol...H-Hyung...." Sehun called me, while I was in the kitchen. "Neh Sehun?" I ran towards him he looked like someone got murdered in front of him. The door wasn't open. 

"W-Why didn't open the door?" I tilted my head on the side. Sehun pointed at the door hole, I shrugged and looked through it. 

MOTHER OF KRISUS! There was a girl in white dress banging on the door angerly. "AHHH! Sehun! It's....the..RING!" I hugged him tightly. 

"H-H-Hyung! What are we going to do! I don't wanna die!" Sehun was about to cry I can see it. "Maybe, it's just a fan....?" 

I opened the door slightly with Sehun following behind me. The Ring just walked in not looking up. "What have you done! I love you HYUNG!" 

"IT'S THE RING! OMO! KILL CHANYEOL FIRST! KILL HIM FIRST!" Sehun begged his knees for forgiveness. I ran to the kitchen trying to escape and grabbed the hardest object that I would find. A PAN!

"I'm Sehun! I'M HERE TO SAVE YOU!"  The others came in rushing in as well.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WE'RE GOING TO DIE!" The others screamed seeing the ring looking towards them. And to save the ones I love swung the pan on the back of her head making her collasp on the ground. 

-End of FlashBack-

I closed my eyes and prepared to die any moment. Waiting, waaah?~ It's been one minute. I'M NOT DEAD? I opened my eyes seeing Mia sighing sitting next to Jia. "Waaah? Your not going to kill me!" I blurted out.

"Why would I do that?! Unless you want to!" She glared at me with her icy cold stare. Shaking my head of disagreement. "Here, I'm not going to hurt you. But, your going to take care of Jia. As well for the others. I need to get her pain killers." 

I looked at her in confusion, "A-Alright..... " Mia stood up from the couch leaving Jia and me. "Take care of her. I SWEAR. If you take advantage of her let's just say you'll die a harsh death?" She grabbed the car keys and coat and out the door she went. 

The others peeked came out of their hiding spots and came out surrounding Jia and me. "Wae? Your still alive?" Sehun blinked a couple suprised. 

"I'm shocked too! I thought she was going to kill me with her Wushu!" I glanced over Jia who was still sleeping. "How are these two even twins..." I mumbled. Jia was warm and motherly while Mia is violent and short tempered. 

"Omo...she has a bruise on her cheek..." D.O wiped her face with a wet wash cloth. Everyone started to study Jia and her features, "Aigo~ What happened to her? Look what you did Chanyeol!" Baekhyun began to throw pillows at me. "She looks pretty even when she sleeps!" I admitted. 

"She needs to wake up before Mia comes home..." Chen said. "Kris ! Make her eat your horrible food! I'm sure she'll wake up!"  Luhan teased. Kris glared at him, "My cooking is not that terrible!" He mumbled. 

"It's terrible enough to make Suho throw up.." Lay teased. Oh yeah! Man you guys should of saw it Kr- 

"M-Mia...." The words came out from her pink, soft lips and her light brown eyes began to open up. "O-Oooww...w-what happened? Chanyeol?!" Her eyes grew wide looking at everyone weirdly.

"It's a long story...." I smiled weakly...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyeong readers! HEY! I lost 3 subbies! TT_TT my heart sank when I saw that! I'm sorry, just a bit bummed out..aigo~

Soooo~ how was the chappie? Good, Bad, or just say straight up, "THIS IS GARBAGE" -.-

Comment so I could continue the story! I won't continue without your guys support! Don't worry the LOVE is coming! Oh my krisus let the cheesiness writing start! Kekeke Just a bit of Chanyeol in the story >.<

I'm kinda sad  actually.... You know how the views are like 700+ and then the Subbies are really low. I mean like I don't get it! That jus means my story is "okie" it doesn't meet their standards to hit the "Sub" button aigo~ They just check it and forget about it :P Does it mean my story is okaaay? 

Sorry for the little rant >.< Just irrrated thats all *sigh* I LOVE ALL MY SUBBIES THOUGH! :D MWHAA! I love you guys for sure! Espically the ones who COMMENT! :D

Cya later my lovelies! <3