Just Another Day

Confusing Yet Amusing

Jia's POV

The snow didn't really help us when we were going up the stairs of our apartment. The demon stairs up to heaven! Our apartment was three floors high, the rooms aren't big nor small. The bottom floor was Appa's Coffee shop then, the next floor belonged to me and Mia, the one on the tippy top was Umma and Appa's. 

"Heaven at last!" Mia opened the door to our floor. Throwing the bags all over the place almost knocking over the vase. The room is evenly shared by color well by our favorite colors. Mia's favorite color is black while mine is White. 

"Look at all of this!Always buying and buying. Money doesn't grow on tree you two! " Umma came downstairs seeing all of the things that we bought.

"Don't worry Umma! We bought you stuff too!" I handed over a blue box to her. "Never mind, you two are forgiven." Umma smiled and went back upstairs happily with her present.

Mia was watching T.V. Well, one thing about Mia and T.V once she is glued to it you can't really do anything about it. I sat beside her, hugging my new plushie I got from the store. She kept changing each channel *click click click* Then she stumbled upon one channel Mnet? Seeing 12 familiar faces sining this catchy song and dancing to it as well.

"STOP!!!" I slapped the remote out of Mia's hands. Her eyes were full of shock and irritation. 

"What you do that for!" Her voice full of curiosity.

"Look! It's the guy from the mall! I bumped into him when I looking for new aprons. Wow his voice is DAEBAK!" I began to sing along the catchy tune swaying back and forth. Mia looked at me and then at the T.V, "Wait a minute those were the guys that bumped into me as well....THEY'RE IDOLS?" Mia's jaw dropped on the floor hard.

"Wooooooooooooooow~ and we didn't even know. Probably they're new or something." I shrugged my eyes were still glued on the screen. 

"Idol or whatever they are. Give me the remote that you abused. I'm missing a new episode of Big Bang Theory."

"True, true, it's not like we're gonna bump into them again anyway.." I handed her back the remote and into my room leaving the 12 beautiful faces behind. Forgetting that they even existed. 

Mia's POV~

Another week of hell in the kitchen. Half asleep I went to the bathroom bumping in Jia who was already in her uniform.

"Why hello there Mr. Fluffy Bunny." I mumbled with my closed eyes almost falling on to the carpet. "CHOI MIA JOYCE!" I jumped back as the door high fived my face, "WHAT!!" 

"Oh good your ready and fully awake." Jia smiled as she tied her hair into a messy bun while her China bangs fall into place right above the eyes. While I tie my hair in a simple pony tail. Unnie's hair is light brown while mine is just a darker brown? 

We both went downstairs seeing Appa getting the shop ready for business. So many customers and oders today. DAMN YOU WINTER WEATHER! 

"Green Tea Frap." Jia yelled through the small window. I enjoy working in the kitchen. What not to love about it? Not that much access to the public, doesn't require any public speaking and social skills that all Unnie's job. Basically, I'm in charge of the baking and the drinks. Some help of the other employees then time flies when working in there.

Now it was near closing time. I walked out of the kitchen seeing Unnie cleaning the tales and a man in a suit on his laptop. 

"UNNIE!" I yelled right in her ear 

"Wae!? WHAT'S WRONG!" She raised her eyebrow.

"Nothing really, I'm just bored." I took out my guitar that was hidden in the corner and played some basic chords. Jia started to sing along to the song as well. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bewParlnTQ

"You know that song too?" I questioned her.

"Neh. I heard it on the radio I still don't know who the artist is though." She responded placing the stools on the table.

"The dance too? I saw a some covers to the dance. I'll show it to you right now." The dance you have to graceful and emotional yet you have to be sharp it's really fun. Complex but fun.

"Ann unnie showed me this other dance as well." Jia started to shake her pockets and then broke into the dance. She's a really good dancer she memorizes dances really well.

"What's up with the pocket earthquake hmmmm?" I started to imitate the funny dance but she ended up hitting me with a broom. 

"Yah! It's almost closing time too! Now tell that man over there it's time to go!" She pushed me towards the man who was still on his laptop. 

I bowed 90 degrees, "Excuse me ajusshi it's almost time for closing. So may you please leave?" The man stood up adjusting his glasses and began to rummage through his suitcase.

"Deh. I understand Thank you miss. You and your sister over there have great talents give me a call if you two like to take the offer. Goodnight girls." He handed me a business card and out the door he go. I began to read it but Jia snatched it away from me. 

"Daebak! Should we take the offer?" Jia looked at the card still in shock. "I think we should ask Umma and Appa first..." I mumbled turning the OPEN sign to CLOSE.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey you! Did you like the story? I wish you did! *Puppy dog eyes* 

If you didn't I'm sorry I didn't do enough to make you happy good sir/miss. *bows* I will try to do better for now on!

Click the subsribe button if you didn't! Comments are loved :) 

PLEASE SUBCRIBE! :D Bye my lovelies <3