Almost Died Because of a Bullhorn

Confusing Yet Amusing

Narrator's POV~

Jia is wide awake bright and early same with the two leaders as well. Morning people..tch...

"Goodmorning Suho-sshi and Kris-sshi." She bowed and made her way to the fridge. "Why are you guys awake so early? I'm up since I have to go work." 

"Waking up the others is a pain in so we use a bull horn." Kris mumbled running his fingers through blond hair. Jia was suprised of how the unique way how the house hold works. Mia was sleeping safe and soundly followed by the other members.

"Um. I think you shouldn't wake Mia with that..." Jia warned. She knows from a hard painful experience that waking up Mia with a loud noise her revenges are very demonic. 

"Wae? Since you guys are part of family now. You must take part of the Traditional Wake Up call!" Suho grabbed some milk and poured itt into his bowl .

"I'm not kidding. Mess with her sleep and she might break your face!" She shuttered. 

"I'm risking my death..She doesn't look that bad.." Kris took out the bullhorn and made his way upstairs. Jia looked at Suho, "He just dug his own grave." Jia laughed at the fact. "How bad is Mia anyway?" Suho asked. 

"With years of Wushu and a Master Mind of Pranks I give Kris 2-days Tops." Jia mumbled giving Suho bright smile. He ruffled her bed hair, Aigo she's so cute knows her sister really well...

*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP* The bullhorn screamed through the hallways making everyone run downstairs.

"WHY THAT DEATH TRAP AGAIN!" Luhan covered his ears almost falling off the stairs luckily Baekhyun caught him. Chanyeol was still half asleep hitting his head onto the wall. All of their eyes flickered up seeing Jia in the kitchen happily cooking in a cute apron. 

"Moooooorning Jiiiiiaaaaa~" They all sang. "Morning boys!" She place pancakes onto their plates. 

"Thanks Noona your the best!" Sehun praised stuffing his mouth with pancakes. Luhan paused and looked around, "Where's Mia and Kris?" What is he going to do with her o____o

---------------------------------------------------

Kris pulled on the string with the bullhorn in his hands seeing Mia snoring softly in her cozy black bed. She looks like an angel sleeping...Maybe I shouldn't wake her up with a bull horn? Nah..

*Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep* No movement. Mia didn't move an inch. "Duizang, are you crazy! Waking up her with a bullhorn!" Luhan popped up from the floor. "Hey...um can you hold this for a sec?" Kris handed Luhan the can. What is he doing? He ran down the hatchet like a mad man. Mia is still asleep.

"Mia-sshi wa-" Luhan was pushed back on the floor with a force. Mia jumped off her bed and slammed her foot onto his stomach.

"YAH! YOU WOKE ME WITH FREAKING BULLHORN! NEVER DO THAT!" Mia grabbed one of her nerf guns and pointed it towards his nose, "RUN" 

Luhan's eyes were full of fear, "But It was K-" She was about to pull the trigger. Luhan got up from the floor and jumped out of the attic running for dear life. Mia was right behind him with her nerf gun ready and loaded.

"HEEEEEEELP MEEEEEEEE~" Luhan whimpered running into Jia who was still in the kitchen cooking, "HELP ME JIA-SSHI! SHE'S GOING KILL ME!" 

"DEER- HAN! COME OUT!" The speak of the devil sang. Jia looked at Kris with a glare, "Yah! You set up Luhan!" 

"I didn't want to die!" Kris placed his hand over heart. The others watched the chaos from the dinner table as if it was a variety show, "Who do you think will get whooped first?" Chen whispered. 

"I have no idea....OH SHOOT SHE'S COMING!" D.O hid himself under the table. "Kris! Go tell Mia you were the one. Luhan didn't do anything!" Jia hissed washing the dishes. 

"I BLAME YOU IF I DIE!" Kris got up from his seat stabbing his fork into his pancake. Mia came down stairs her gun out her hands but in full rage. 

"Unnie~ Why did you let them wake me up like that!" Mia punched Jia playfully. "Their idea not mine!" Jia raised both her hands with the face I didn't do anything look!

Mia scanned the room her eyes darted on Luhan, "Why did you wake ME up! I HAVE A ALARM CLOCK." Luhan was shaking in his seat, "I-I-I.."

"I woke you up. I DID it." Kris rose from his seat heading towards Mia. "PEACE?" He offered his hand. 

"Um...sure..." Mia shook his hand but made a tight grip on it. Why is she holding my han-

Kris was flipped in the air onto the couch. "DO THAT AGAIN I'LL BE YOUR WORSE NIGHTMARE!" She nagged from the couch, kicked him for the last time. 

"OOoooooooo~ HE JUST GOT OWNED!" They all cheered from the dinner table. Jia hit all of the air heads with a spatcula.. 

Mia walked up to Luhan with a apologetic face, "I'm sorry for scaring you like that..." 

"It's alright Mia your forgiven." Luhan gave her a friendly hug turning red slightly. She smiled and faced the dinner table all of them hid in their seats trembling in fear. 

"So WHAT'S FOR BREAKFAST!!!" Mia happily cheered.  

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey...guys..yeahh~ -.-

Sorry not really in the greatest mood in the world. Aigo. SCHOOL STARTED OMO! HOMEWORK ALREADY O_____O

Short chappie for all of you wonderful people!

Comment if you want me to continue! I think I'm annoying you guys with my annoying stories popping up daily...aigo -.-"

Cya later my lovelies <3