First Day as a Trainee- Mia

Confusing Yet Amusing

Mia's POV~ 

There I stood like an IDIOT in front of the dance room doors. it up Mia and get your in there! 

I slowly opened the door half-way and slid my head through the tiny opening. They were all girls that's a relief, all of them were wearing short-shorts, hair curled and wearing a cake-load of makeup. While I'm here in sweatpants and bed hair. The instructor caught me peeking through her door and ran towards me, grabbing my wrist giving attention to everyone, "Don't be shy! Your the new Trainee Lee Sooman told me about. He says that your a great dancer. Don't be shy! Introduce yourself!"

I looked down at my feet and then at the curious faces. To me everything felt like an earthquake since I shaking like a Chihuahua. 

The words came out but I ended up suttering, "A-Anyeonghasayo Choi Mia iminida." I bowed awkwardly almost falling on my face. The instructor smiled at my failed introduction. I ran across the room throwing my duffel bag at the corner of the room. Pulling on my mask so I won't get sick of some sort.

"Well today class. I'll be testing you with the chreo of Sorry Sorry one by one . Don't worry about this Mia it's still you first day." The instructor gave out instructions to the class and walked up to me, "Are you familiar with the chreo of Sorry Sorry right? You can dance to it for fun. It won't affect your grade or anything"

"Neh! I know the dance. I've been learning it these past few months. Ummm...sure?" I nodded agreeing to her. I began to do a couple of warm ups on the floor. Why are my arms so short. I can't even reach my legs. Come on! Try! Nope..I give up that's enough for today....

I sat in the corner swaying to the music and mouthing the words to the song. Watching everyone getting tested. They all got stuck on the tufing part not to be a show off but I think that is the easiest part of the dance. 

"Mia, your up!" The instructor pointed at me. I stood up and took a deep breath and walked in the middle of the room. "Cue the music!" 

Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry

Rubbing my hands together, sliding across the squeaky dance floor, hitting the sole of my shoes. Heaven alright I didn't care about anyone at this point just me and the music. Until the door opened came in 6 familiar faces. OH SHOOT CREEPERS FROM THE MALL. Keep dancing Mia just IGNORE. 

The girls started to fix their hair and make-up, "Anyeong Oppa~" They all cooed at them leaving me cringing as I kept dancing. The 6 guys studied me curiously. One smiled I just gave him a glare. Yes, I sound cold hearted but I was dancing for pete sakes! 

Ooo~ the turfing part my Favorite. Let's dance, dance, Ooo, ooo! 

The song ended leaving me breathless, I don't get why people looked amazed...I'm just another dancer. The 6 boys looked at me in shock I shrugged it off I ran to my duffel bag for dear water. I took a big gulp as well.

"Anyeong! Your dancing is daebak! Baekhyun iminida!" The voice behind almost made me choke on my water. 

"You almost made me choke pabo..." I screwed the cap back on. Pushed him away gently and went back to the instructor, "Did I do well?" 

"Ani...you didn't" Those words made my heart sank, "Instead you did, AMAZING! SooMan said your dancing was good but not that GOOD!" She gave me a tight hug. "You can go if you'd like. Great Job!" The instructor patted my back as I made my way to my duffel bag. 

"Anyeong! Sehun iminida!" Another familiar face popped in front of me blocking my way of my bag. He puffed his cheeks but I walked around him. I slung my bag over my shoulder. I waved goodbye to the instructor with a large smile behind my mask. 

"Hey! Wait up!" The voice behind me yelled. I ignored the voice and kept walking like nothing happened. A presence of a hand I felt,

"Touch me again and I will twist your arm and break it into two." I hissed and slapped the hand away from my shoulder.

"Ouch. Why do you have to be so harsh chingu?" He giggled. I'm his FRIEND? No no no idol or not, "I'm not your friend...." I didn't give him any eye contact, "But we could be friends.....right?" 

I ignored him and slammed the door infront of his face. Entering the gym. Ahhh~ I'm ready to break some boards and heads. I cracked my knuckles and began to punch the punching bag. Years of Wushu and Karate are worth it.... Relives some stress. 

I grabbed a stick and began to swinging it around in circles and just goofing around with it. Oh shoot Jia, she must worried about me. I checked my watch OH SNAP. It's lunch time! I grabbed my bag and opened the door in a rush. Wait what! ANOTHER PERSON! Falling on the floor on my . He had the exact same babyface as the guy in the ma-...WAIT A MINUTE....

"Omo..sorry! I'm sorry! Hey! Your the girl who sang Twinkle." He offered a hand but I managed to pick myself off the ground thank you very much. Twinkle? Me? Singing? Must be Jia he's talking about, "Your singing is daekbak! Luhan iminida!" Luhan flashed a cute smile but I'm in rush sooo, "Sorry sunbae, I gotta get going...." I walked out the door looking for my unnie.

Oh there is she eating outside like a loner. Quietly and slowly I sneaked out the door tip toeing my way to her. I began to crotch pn my feet down on the floor. "BOO!" I tickled her sides making her fall into the snow. 

"YAH! YOU ALMOST MADE ME DIE!" She grabbed my foot making me fall on the snow. Jia laughed at me, realizing that I have snow in my hair. I dusted it off and sat besides her. "So how was your day?" Jia nibbled on her piece of pound cake. I rummaged through my duffel bag for my lunch. A-hah! Found you! I pulled out the double fudge doughnuts.

Fluffly, fluffy chocolate brread melting in my mouth, "It was alright. My instuctor is nice so that's a win-win" I popped another mini doughnut in my mouth.

"My day was alright as well. Sooo~ any cute guys run in to you?" She winked. Then I remembered Luhan, Baekhyun, and Sehun trying to talk to me. 

"Neh but they're okay. I have a weird feeling that they haven't figured out that we're twins. Those idiots...."

"Chincha? Many we should tell them..."

"Ani..let them figure it out by them selves." I dusted myself of the crumbs. Unnie stood up, "Want some coffee? You can stay here if you want."

I nodded and played with the snow with my feet inhaling the Seoul scenery.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! :) And I thought nobody liked this story...damn I was wrong! :D

12 subbies and counting! >.< keep up my friends!

Comment! Please please please comment. Don't be shy I don't like shy readers..

Also don't forget to Sub! I update almost everyday since it's summer.

Cya later my lovlies <3