Do You Like One of These Idiots?

Confusing Yet Amusing

Mia's POV~ (A/N: Did I made her a bit to bipolar? Aigo*Facepalm*)

That was one hell of a way of waking me up. Aish.These people are going drive me crazy if I live here. I gave glares at Kris during breakfast, let the mental staring game start. 

"Mia noona is very scary compared to Jia noona." Sehun admitted. I don't blame him at school I always ignore others while my sister was sweet heart of the school always hanging out with HER friends. "I agree...For a little girl you have one strong grip.." Kris added I rolled my eyes and went back to my room. 

Unnie did a really good job setting up my room. It was organized, everything wasn't broken in pieces...YET. The walls were painted black, my desk full of drawings and books. I really miss umma and appa maybe I could visit them later in the day.

-Knock-Knock-

"Who is it?" I yelled at the floor. "Your unnie you pabo!" Jia yelled as she entered my room. 

"What do you want?" I looked out the window the snow was covering the hills and the city was just waking up. It was freezing as well! How could people wear skirts and short-shorts in this weather! 

"You don't want to talk to dear unnie? I see how it is!" She pretended to walk out but as the gullible person I am, "Wait, What do you want to talk about?" She gave me her signiture smile, "Do you like living here? You could always move out if you want to."

I hesitated a bit but I shrugged. Living here so far was interesting never really had anything interesting happen in life until we moved here. 

"Do you like one of boys unnie? Well, do you think one them is cute?" I asked her shyly she began to turn red! That never happens, "Unnie has a crush! CHOI JIA HAS A CRUSH!" I jumped and up and down on my bed she flicked my forehead, "YAH! Ani...they're cute but I dunno How about you! HUH! You almost made Luhan and Kris scared to death thanks to your personality! Lighten up a bit." 

"Whatever they ruined my sleep so I got my revenge. DONE. Even though their idol I still think they're a couple of idiots." I giggled as did unnie was laughing as well. 

"YAH! We're not idiots!" Chanyeol yelled from downstairs. HOLY..are they ease dropping on us? Those bastards. 

Jia opened the hatchet seeing all 12 boys sitting down happily listening to our conversation, "Bwho! How long have you been there!" She jumped back making me catch her. 

"You pabos! You shouldn't be listening to our convo!" I fired a bullet at them making them run for there lives. "You shouldn't be calling us idiots as well!" D.O agrued. they're right! 

"So..um..do you guys like anyone?" Suho cleared his thourt smiling at me and unnie angelically. I looked at Jia and Jia looked at me, "Classified Information thank you very much!" We both said glaring at the 12 boys.

"C'mon you two! I know you guys like atleast one of us!" Baekhyun teased making me gag. They are cute but NEVER..... Unnie was turning red I know she likes one of them but who? I shall get to the bottom of this. "Unnie, do you like one of them?" She shook her head no. SHE BE LYING!

I slammed the hatchet door and looked at my unnie who was red as a tomato, "Don't lie! You like one them. You are red as a firetruck!" 

"Aniya! I like them as guy friends."

"Suuuuuureeee~ I will found out...MWHAHAHA!" 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Small little update! Came back from the first day of school.....That place is just...hell? XD i miss summer already TT__TT

I'm doing tiny updates now -.- I'm super sorry! Just need to get on my studies now since theres a big test at the end of the year :O

Ima update later hopefully! Comment  just Comment! Subscribe as well! 

Can you do me a favor? This is my friend's 1st fic help her out a bit alright? http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/248764/tiny-but-mighty-schoollife-supernatural-exo-exok-exom-romace

Her writing skills having their pro's and cons >.< Be good chingchu to her alright? 

Cya later my lovelies! :)