What A Great Way To Start The Day...

Confusing Yet Amusing

Mia's POV~

The sun shined brightly through the curtains, birds chirping singing happily, and music downstairs blasting loudly....WAIT WHAT? I opened my eyes with my extreme bed hair. Scratching my back and smacking chapped lips. Wait what's this? 

A pink sticky note stuck on my forehead. "What the flick?" I mumbled as I read the note. Oh, It's Unnie's hand writing, must of been from HER. Duh people! 

Yah! Choi Mia Joyce. 

Seriously, you need to wake up sis it's like what? 10 o'clock now? 

I'm writing this note since I tried waking you up and ended up getting kicked in the stomach. I went to school amd then I'll work with Appa if your wondering where am I. Coming home at 6pm asaro? The boys are coming home at 3pm so TRY NOT TO KILL THEM. 

Behave and don't make the house on fire I beg of you! 

                                                                                                                                       Love, Jia 

Typical Unnie always leaving notes when she leaves. She always does that ever since we were little always leaving with permission. BOOM, BOOM Boom the music from downstairs. Irritating screaming and arguing. Not violent screaming but playful ones?

Aish, what are those idiots doing! I crawled out of my bed not caring about my appearance or whatever just thrown on a simple sweater and slippers. I walked my way out the door. The music got louder and louder as I made my way down the staircase. Covering my ears of the pounding music. 

"YAH! TURN DOWN THE MUSIC. I'M TRYING TO SLEEP! YAH. ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING!" Still no answer. I need my SLEEP remember what happened to Kris and Luhan with that bullhorn? Its gonna get ugly if they don't turn down the music! 

Making my way into the living room I found the most UNDESIRABLE imagine I've seen in my life. "Holy mother Krisus..." I took out my phone and took a quick picture of him. Then slowly went up stairs laughing my lungs out. "THIS IS GOLD. RIGHT HERE IN THIS PHONE!" I smirked just laughing at my phone. Oof. The FAWK? A wall? Why is does it feel like ski-

"AH~!" We both screamed. HE WAS HALF . MOTHER.... "WHY DON'T YOU HAVE A SHIRT!" I pulled on my hoodie covering my eyes from the imagine. 

"WHY ARE YOU HOME! I thought you went to school with Jia!" LuHan frantically ran to his room looking for a shirt. This is one of the weirdest and most randomness day of my life... The others came in running up the stairs while I'm still up on the floor sorting out what just happened. 

"MIA! YOUR HOME?!" They all screamed at me. "Are you guys always shirtless! Damn it!" Still covering my eyes at the six boys. They were all half- freaking on a Saturday morning. What a GREAT start for the day. 

"Um...Sorry?" Chen rubbed his neck shyly and the others apologized as well. "Can you at least put on a shirt! And TURN DOWN THE MUSIC! I was trying to sleep!" I stomped the floor making it shake a bit. "Hmm..What are you gonna do about? It's hot and we're BORED!" Kris teased. 

I smirked, "Well, if you don't wear a shirt or turn down the music..I WILL UPLOAD THIS PICTURE ON TUMBLR!" I pulled my phone out of my pocket. Kris began to turn bright red. "HAHAHA! LOOK AT THAT! SHE TOOK A PICTURE OF IT!" XiuMin punched Duizang playfully. 

You guys wonder, what is the picture that I took of Kris? Well here is a simple description. Him doing aeygo in Hello Kitty PJ's. Duizang isn't mighty and scary now isn't he!

"Why you little.." Kris long arms reached for my phone. Sadly for him, I ran for it. RAN FOR IT! I ran downstairs, the living room, the kitchen, the garden, the pool. Kris was out of sight and made a quick stop at the bathroom. I popped my head out of the bathroom. Phew close is clear. I sneaked my way and suddenly a pair of hands grabbed me. 

"! !" I squirmed in their arms with my phone in his hands.Chen and Tao held my two arms as XiuMin and Lay held on my legs. Kris unlocked my phone hitting the "Delete Button" He sighed of relief and unlocked me from his grip. "Victory! I WIN THIS TIME MIA!" Kris stuck his tounge out. I scowled at him with deep passion. 

Air! Air! Fresh Air! They threw me on the ground with my phone on my face. Luckily, for ME. All of them were wearing shirts now....Kris went back downstairs to play some video games with Chen, Tao and XiuMin.

Luhan  and helped me up off the ground, "Are you alright mei-mei?" I nodded and unlocked my phone and smiled. He looked at me weirdly. "Seems like smartass over there didn't know I have a copy of it!" Showing off the picture at him.

Luhan began to clap his hands like a retarded seal. "Your good Mia. You goood~" Luhan high fived me as I went back to my room. 

My cheeks burned up out of no where. Why am I blushing? Weird.... 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hola Peoples! FINALLY, I UPDATED! School...*cringes* I'll update short and kinda-funny Chappies! Minhae *bows* If thet aren't long -.- 

Omg. LIKE THE PICTURE? I KNOW YOU DO! RLAB <3

Sooo~ How you been? Any improvement of my writing? Or does it ....I need your opinions!

Comment If you want me to continue the story. Since I won't continue without your guys support! Subscribe, Or just insult me either way XD 

Cya later my Lovelies! :)