Anyeonghasayo! I'm Your New Room Mate!

Confusing Yet Amusing

Jia's POV~ 

"You got everything right? Pants, underwear, shirts, and the stuff?" Umma double checked my stuff for the millionth time

"Neh Umma! All of my stuff was already transported to the house. My room is clear out and empty." I sat on the suit case and inhaled trying to zip the thing close for god sakes. Dragging my two medium suitcases downstairs in front of Appa's shop. 

Where's Mia you ask? She went on a trip to China since she has to do a report about it. She's staying their for a week and man I miss her dearly...

"Aigo..Little Jia all grown up isn't she yeboo~" Appa put his arm around Umma about to tear up, "Appa! Don't cry already..I still work with you!" I hugged them both tightly.

"Your a good girl right? Don't bother your room mates and make sure Mia doesn't make them cry." Appa smiled rolling the luggage into my car. Umma just began to hug me not making me breathe much. After 5 minutes she let loose of her grip and my cheek, "No fighting okay sweetie? Take care of Mia when she comes back." 

I hugged both of them for the last time, "I love you guys so, so, so much!" Hoping into my car starting the engine, "Don't worry about me. I'll be fine! Well...I think I need to go now...Love you." I waved at them good bye heading to the destination. 

Wonder why I'm moving into a complete stanger's house? Lee Sooman that's why. He said, "To achieve your training you must work with the people who can tutor you. Makes you stronger and better." Which I think is kinda...dumb? Mia didn't agree to it much she really likes our house but Umma nd Appa said its a good thing to enhance our "talents." 

The ride to the house didn't take long 2 hours isn't that bad. When I caught a glimpse of the house my eyes flew out of my eye sockets.... IT WAS HUGE... Rich people tch..

"Holy mother of.....Is this the right place?!" I rubbed my eyes and slapped my cheek checking if I was dreaming. 

Nope...not a dream... I rolled my 2 suitcase through the snowy route to the big doors of the house. Fixing my scarf in the right place and blew my bangs into place. Here goes nothing.

-Ding- Dong-

"Coming!" The people behind the door sang, "Hyung, I GOT IT!" Hyung? Don't tell their bo-

"Oh Anyeonghasyo! What brings you here lady?" He was as tall as the empire state building, baby face but has a deep voice. I looked at him curiously and smiled, "Anyeonghasayo!  I'm your new room mate!"

He looked at me weirdly, "Chincha? Hold on...." The man closed the door as I freeze in the Korean winter. He needs to hurry up! I kicked the snow around me looking at the huge house. 

The door finally opened, he studied me, "HEY! Your the girl who wanted to break my arms in half!" Oh~ Mia...chincha that girl is really..aigo...

"Don't hurt me!" He closed the door slightly while I stood there freezing my eyebrows off. "Soooo~ your going to make me freeze to death? Alright, I'll stay here and wait until I die under the snow..." I sat down on the steps shaking like a chihuahua. The view of the city was really beautiful twinkling in the distance. 

Suddenly I feel the warmth from the door, "Sorry, Chanyeol kinda over reacted there for a minute. Come in! Come! You must be freezing!" No I'm a human ice cube now! 

"I'm Suho the guardian. Wait..your the girl from the cafe! Am I right?" Suho had a really good aura around him he's really cute as well. I nodded as I felt the warmth of the house heated my cheeks up. Why are they so pink? 

"I got it. You must be tired from your travel here." He grabbed my suitcase and gestured his hand for me to sit in the living room. The living room was amazing, the fluffy white rounded furniture, the smooth carpet, and the amazing lighting makes everything perfect.

"Suho hyung! I heard our new room mate just came what his na- YOUR A GIRL!" A flock of 5 boys ran down from the marble stair case backing away in shock. "I'm pretty sure since the day I was born that I'm a girl." I giggled as I took off my coat. All of them lined up right in front of me. Awkward...awkward.... 

Suho came back running back into the living room, "Oh! Omo sorry. We didn't introduce our selves yet! 1, 2, 3 EXO- K iminida!" 

"EXO-K? Anyeonghasayo sunbae! Choi Jia iminida! Please take of me!" I bowed almost looking my balance making the boys snicker alittle bit. 

"Don't be shy guys. Talk to her!" Suho encouraged but not a single peep from the 5 boys, "I'm sorry Jia-ssi. All day they would be talking non-stop, but I don't get it their all mute.... YEBOSAYO! ANYONE THERE!" He waved his hands frantically in front of the blank faces. 

"Hyung...she's sooooo pretty......" One of them whispered. WHAT??! I consider myself average looking... "Tell her that then! Just introduce yourself!" Suho responded. He pushed one of them he had milky white skin and one heck of a poke face....he looks really scary to be honest. 

"Anyeong! EXO maknae Sehun iminida! Remember me?" He puffed up his cheeks. KYAAAA~! He's so cute! I just want to pinch his cheeks! Sehun pulled the next boy in front of me, "U-ummm A-Aneyeonghasayo.... K-Kyun.." The others behind him began to laugh rude aren't they? 

"Shush! He's trying to talk! C'mon I don't bite." I smiled at the boy and he continued with confidence

"My name is Kyungsoo or D.O. Pleasure for you to be rooming with us Jia-ssi!" Awwww he's like a little baby! Owl eyes too...I wish I have big eyes like that. Next up, a dark skinned with a smirk on his face, "Anyeong, EXO Dancing Machine Jong-In or Kai iminida." Then he backed away slowly..... 

"I'm Baekhyun! Don't you remember me?!" I shook my head. When did I meet him anyway? Baekhyun's face fell and went back to his place. Finally, the skyscaper finally talked with a broom in his hands. Am I that scary?

"C-Chanyeol iminida..." He mumbled. I walked up to him but he backed up, "I won't hurt you! We're all chingu's right!" I smiled at all of them but Chanyeol seems really confused. Eh? I'm just being friendly. 

Suho cleared his throat, "Soo~ who wants to show Jia to her room?" 

All of their hands went up the air, "I want to show her! I raised my hand first!" Sehun whined. Suho nodded while the others just stomped their feet into the ground. "IN YOUR FACE!" He stuck his tongue at his hyungs. 

"You won this time maknae..." Baekhyun hissed. Sehun grabbed my wrist and lead me up to the stairs walking into the endless walkway with doors left and right.

"This is all our rooms. So if you need anything just knock alright? We're here!" He stopped and I caught myself looking at a wall.

"Sehun-ssi I think this a wall...." I scratched my head in confusion but he ended up laughing at me. "Jia your funny! Your room is up in the attic silly!" Sehun pulled on the string hanging from the ceiling exposing a hidden staircase. My mouth made an "o" shape amazed. Sehun went up the stairs up into the ceiling, "Well are you coming or not?!" 

I followed him up the stair and found myself in a gorgeous white bedroom. With my boxes in the back of room. 

"I know it isn't that much but hyung's did alot of work setting everything up." Sehun rubbed his arm while looking around in the room, "So this picture is you right?" He picked up a picture of my little sister Mia I wonder how's her trip in China? 

"Ummm...N-

"Narcissi..." He coughed. I playfully punched his arm, "YAH! I'm not!" 

"Psh...don't lie! Sehun snapped before I could open my mouth Suho popped out from the hatchet, "Ah~! There you guys are! Like your room Jia?" He raised his eyebrow. Out of flipping no where I ran up to him and gave him a tight bear hug, "Thanks Suho-ssi. I love it!"

I noticed his ears turning into a shade of pink. "I DON'T GET A HUG!" Sehun whined I broke apart from Suho and hugged Sehun as well.

"That's more like it!" He cheered. "I think I'm going to like living here." I whispered. 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyeong! Ahhhh~ This chapter I got really frustrated with -.- rewirting it so it could be better.... It to be honest XD Soooo~ Jia and EXO-K finally united! How about Mia and EXO-M? 

 I hope your liking the story so far! Mia is going to pop in the story as well don't forget about her.

WOW JUST WOW 37 SUBBIES IN TOTAL??!  ASDFGHJKKL; I LOVE YOU GUYS *sobbing tears of joy*

The next chappie will have EXO-M and Mia I would like to see your prediction of what will happen next since I already got it type out and ready to go! 

Comment your prediction! Don't be shy! I love other people's opinions I don't like quiet readers as well...BETTER COMMENT! 

Subsribe if haven't! Sorry if this chapter isn't as exciting as you thought I'm just getting warmed up my chingu! <3

Cya later my lovlies mwha! ;)