Welcome to the Family?

Confusing Yet Amusing

Jia's POV~ 

Finally, theres another female in this house hold! Honestly, I think I wouldn't survive without Mia she is one cold- hearted twin but she knows how to defends me really well. Don't worry Mia is really playful if you play your cards right. Do it wrong, um lets just say you'll have a painful life?

When I opened the double doors and seeing her. Just the seeing her face made my life complete. A tight bear hug I gave her and of course she would reject it by kicking my leg. Typical Mia...

"Unnie! I missed you too but I CAN'T BREATHE" Mia gasped for air. Oops I didn't control my own strength.

"OMO! Minhae....I'm just really happy to see you again! It's been a bit lonely in this house..." I smiled at her but she ended up inspecting the house. She was amazed as I was. "Tch..Rich people. Making my sister lonely aish..." Mia mumbled.

"The owners are really nice Mia. Don't judge them before you get to meet them." I showed her the whole house the 5 bathrooms, 12 rooms, the dance room, living room, the garden, pool, kitchen, and finally her bedroom.

Her face was full of awe. "This place is ridiculously big. Who lives here anyway? I want to move back to umma and Appa's" Mia crossed her arms and huffed. I know , she's homesick aigo. Just like in summer camp we had to leave early since she cried for umma.

"We're here!" I paused and looked at Mia's clueless face. "Unnie, I honestly thing you forgot to put on your contacts I just see a wall." 

Pulling on the string revealing the staircase up to the attic just like what Sehun did. Mia's room is on the side of the house but our rooms are connected by a passage way. "WOW...you really out did your self this time!" Mia jumped on the bed up and down she pulled me and began to jump with her. Some fun as well! I've been stuck with cleaning and cooking these pass few days! 

"My laptop, belts, nerf guns , AND my guitar still in one piece? I'm will be suprise if they even are..." Mia walked over to her boxes rummaging through them.

"PSH...I think they are!" I panicked a bit but thank the lord that they are! "Sooo the owners of this place are..guys..." Silence....wait for it..just wait...

"Oh... NO NO NO NO! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY COULD DO TO US! It's dangerous here!" Mia began to do her mini rant. This girl..ah chincha...I'm suprised she's single! Well, no need to judge I'm single as well...

"Soooo~ how was your airplane ride here?" Trying to change the subject here....

"Boring, lifeless and I sat in between two annoying doofusess." Mia began to unpack her clothes and pulled out a plushie and a necklace.

                                   

"WAH! I always wanted one of these since I was little! Thanks sis!" I hugged her tightly she smiled knowing that I'm a pokemon addict. I will never understand why Pikachu never evolves just...ugh... "And here you go! White one for you and black one for moi!" Mia handed me the White Yang necklace. As she clicked her necklace into place.

"I got these in the Imperial ruins. Just to remind each other that we can never grow apart! And it evens clicks in place to unite as one." The symbol united as one making Yin and Yang. 

"It's so pretty! No one will EVER break us apart!" I softly cheered. "I'm guessing that you need some rest from the flight. NO BUTS! YOU NEED TO SLEEP." I walked down the staircase and slamming the hatchet. 

Hmmm...I wonder when the guys are coming back. Mia needs her sleep. I started to just play on my laptop downstair in the kitchen. D.O does a really good job keeping his kitchen clean and tidy. One single mess and you CAN NOT eat until the next day. He reminds of umma ALOT. 

Tumblr, Twitter, Youtube, Facebook, AFF like the usual. EXO's fanfics I laugh at their really funny actually. I dabble I few... AWWWW LOOK AT THAT PUPPY! Oops tumblr tab. XD 

OMO! Look at it! Aigo I always wanted a puppy! 

"NOONA! JIA NOONA! OPEN THE DOOR WE'RE HOME!" Deh? Sehun-sshi? I closed my laptop and hid it under ther couch. I STUFF in there... 

"Coming Sehun-sshi!" I grabbed my coat and opened the double doors and pulled on a big smile, "Welcome Back!" Finding six more guys helping each other out with their luggage. Why are they looking at me like that? Must be the Chinese members Sehun keeps talking about. 

OH! These were the people from the singing department! Just keep your mouth shut Jia.....

"Anyeonghasyao! Choi Jia iminida!" I bowed. Wow.. I didn't mess up that up! They gave me weird looks as if they haven't seen a girl in a long time. Dang, their more quiet though compared to their counter-part! The awkwardness is killing me..

"JIA!" I turned around seeing Baekhyun running towards me greeting me with a HUG?! I do not like being touch without permission.

"NO TOUCHY TOUCHY! Sheesh it's only been 4 hours..." He loosened his grip and turned slightly red. "Where's our new room mate noona?" Sehun tugged on my coat innocently. This boy is just too adorable...

"Sit down and I'll introduce her to you guys!" I gestured my hand pointing to the living room. EXO-K was still helping with luggage outside I'll just tell them later I guess. 

"Unnie! Where are you!" Mia yelled from upstairs. Aigo she's still finding her way around. "I'm downstairs! GET YOUR DOWN HERE! THE OWNERS ARE HERE!" Firing back from the bottom of the stair case. Mia came down with her large sweater as usual with her hoodie over her head. 

"You look like social outcast!" I teased. "Maybe because I am!" Mia whispered. Leading her way to the living room. Her heads were full of shock and she's not comfortable I can tell. 

"This is my little sister! Go on..." I pushed her forward getting a response of stomp on the foot. "Anyeonghasayo Choi Mia iminida." Taking her hoodie off with her crazy bed hair. Oh how much I wanted to fix it! 

They kept looking at Me and then at Mia. "YAH! I KNOW THESE IDIOTS!" Mia pointed at the Deer looking boy. 

"Mia! That's a rude!" I slapped her head. "No no no but they are! These were the weirdos on the plane I was talking about!" She explained. WHAT! These cuties were stuck with my sister? Oh god I felt bad for them then. 

One of them stood up. OH MY GOSH HE'S TALL. Damn I feel like an ant now -.- "I'm Kris, on my left is Luhan, on my right is Lay. Our maknae Tao the quiet one over here is Chen. The one stealing food from the kitchen is XiuMin." I turned around seeing XiuMin eat the last supply of buns. NOOOOOOOOOOO~! 

"Pleasure to meet you all!" I flashed a bright smile at them and nudged Mia, "Oh! What she said!" 

"Hey, We're done helping with the lu- OH MY GOSH WHY ARE THERE TWO OF YOU!" Chanyeol's eyes flew out of his eye sockets. 

"That's Chanyeol" 

"WHA! WHEN. WHERE?! WHY-" 

"Chanyeol are you alright lo- WHAT TYPE OF WITCHCRAFT IS THIS!" Suho slapped his cheeks checking if he was dreaming. 

"What's up with him?" Mia waved her hands in front of his face, "Yeboseyo! Excuse me sir! Raise your left arm if you alright!" Suho shook his head he kept looking back and forth, "TWINS....TWINS!"

"This is Suho." 

"What are you tal- HOLY TWINS!" Kai backed away alittle bit still absorbing the knowleadge. Sehun was jumping and down, "Now we have two pretty noonas!" He hugged Mia. I began to laugh at her reaction, "Yah! Touch Jia not me!" She tried to escape Sehun's tight grip. 

D.O with his signature O______________________O TWINS! Why didn't you tell us!" 

"KyungSoo or D.O" I pointed out.

"Sehun-ah let go! She can't breathe!" Luhan came out from the living room laughing at the sight. Luhan released Sehun from his grip. 

"Maknae you should of known better. You just don't suffocate girls all a sudden!" Luhan began to lecture him. Me end Mia looked for Baekhyun who was upstairs. "Where is Baekhyun?" I mumbled.

"BACON! Come out. Come out where ever you are!" Mia screamed. "I'm over here Ji- YOU HAVE A CLONE!" Baekhyun's door high- fived his face leaving me giggling at him. 

"This is my twin sister Mia. Baekhyun!" 

"Oh..um Hi?" Baekhyun gave a big smile Mia looked at him weirdly, "You have a booger..." She pointed out. Baekhyun frantically looked for a tissue.

"Chill! I was just kidding! Man the look on your face!" Mia began to laugh hard but I don't blame her omo his face HAHAHA! 

"Har..har very FUNNY MIA...Why didn't you tell us that you had a sister! THAT WAS YOUR TWIN!" He exploded as we walked downstairs. "I'll explain everything during dinner." I explained. Mia gave me funny looks at her first impression at her new house mates. "They're weird....how are we going to surive this!" 

"We have our ways..." I smirked as we made our way to the dining area. Everyone was looking at us in amazement. I'm getting really tired of this....we're twins..so what?

I took my seat with Mia right besides me. EXO took their seats as well. D.O began to serve dinner oooooo~ PASTA NIGHT! I was drooling at the smell of it. "Unnie, your drooling a water fall!" Mia wiped a napkin over my mouth, 

"Dinner is SERVED!" D.O bowed placing a plate of pasta in front of my face. "Bashkita! Thank you D.O-sshi!" 

D.O turned pink hiding his face with his hands. I smiled at him while Mia just kept eating. Dang that child is hungry it's like she hasn't ate in ages! 

"Jia and Mia..so were you the two from the training right? Girl in the mask?" Suho raised his eyebrow at the both of us. We both nodded. "Next question?"

"Sooo..which one was in the dance room and the one in the singing department." Luhan and Baekhyun asked.

"Mia in the dance. I was singing." I answered taking another bite of pasta. Chanyeol's eyes averted to Mia, "So your the girl who threatened to break my arms!" 

"I would of if there weren't alot of people there." Mia blankly said, "You got lucky." 

"Ah~ So Jia-ssi you were the one singing Twinkle! Good job by the way!" Chen spoke up. I have him two thumbs up making him blush slightly.

"Do one of you know Wushu?" Tao asked. Awwww~ he's so adorable! All maknaes are! Mia raised her hand. "When's your birthday? Then?" Lay asked.

"May 12,1993 We're 19 years old Mia is younger by 2 minutes." I responded almost finishing my plate of pasta. "DANG IT!" Sehun, Kai and Tao whined.

"BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME MAKNAE!" Kris smirked at the 3 of them. He's so scary....eh he must has a heart as well. Studying by his accent he's speaks other languages, "Hey, Kris you speak Chinese right?" I spoke in his dielect, 

EXO-M looked at me in suprised, "You speak Chinese as well?!? Wow you and Mia noona's accents are fluent!" Tao clapped his hands slowly. 

"SPEAK IN  HUMAN LANGUAGE WHEN AT THE TABLE!" Baekhyun pouted since he couldn't understand a single thing. 

"Nope. Kris so you speak English as well right?" Mia asked in english. Kris looked really impressed, "Yeah, I was raised in Canda so I learned english as well. How about you guys?"

"Raised in America for a couple of years and came back to Seoul." I said. The others looked completely lost in our conversation, "KOREAN PLEASE!"

"Fine. Fine. Fine! At least I have some people to talk to now!" Kris punched the air in happiness. "May I ask you guys a question? Well EXO-K pacifically."

They looked at Mia curiously, "Neh?" 

"Are you one of you people dating my unnie?" She asked innocently. I choked on my water. WHY THAT LITTLE. "Mia! I'm not dating any one of them! I just known them for a couple of days..." I hit her head with my hand harshly.

Everyone started to laugh at our childish acts, "Calm down! I'm just kidding. Like I'm going to actually approve to one these weirdos." She laughed at each and everyone of them. Making them frown...

"How are you guys even related. Let alone twins! You two are nothing alike..." They all nodded of agreement. 

That child I swear...I was about to choke all the air out her. 

"Welcome to the family Jia and Mia!" Suho and Kris cheered. "It's time for bed. Winter break is over so CHOP CHOP! Get your butts in bed!" 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyeong readers! :) This is one LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG~ Chappie o___________o

I hope you liked it! :D Umm Comment if you'd like me to continue the story! ^_^ 

Hit that Subscribe button if you want daily updates :) Double update..Wooo? 

Cya later my lovelies! <3