Wake Up Call

Confusing Yet Amusing

EXO POV~ 

All the rookies are fast asleep, tucked in their warm beds, dreaming, and drooling like no tomorrow. Oh wait, look Kris and Suho are awake....

The others are screwed. The two leaders check on everyone's rooms which were occupied by loud snores and bodies just thrown all over the place. 

"All cozy and asleep aren't they? Must be tired from yesterday." Suho sweetly said looking at 's rooms.

"Well...Not for LOOOONG~" Kris pulled out a bull horn the size of a water bottle. He smirked, "Ready?" 

"As always my friend" Suho covered his ears then, "BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!" The bullhorn screamed through the hallways and into the room's of the members. 

The two maknaes came in running in almost crying of the noise, "MAKE IT STOP, MAKE IT STOP!" Sehun and Tao covered their ears, whining on the ground. Lay and Chen fell off their bunk beds hearing the awful noise, "If those two weren't the leader I swear...." Lay covered his face with his pillow.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun, well those two slept like a BABY like nothing even happened. Not a single movement of one of them. Suho looked at them. "Ah- Chincha...It's so hard to wake up these two..." Walking towards their bed. Calmly yet harshly, "Chanyeol-ssi, Baekhyun....GET YOUR BUTTS UP!"

"I'M UP UMMA! NOT THE STICK!" Baekhyun jolted up from his bed seeing Suho laughing at his reaction, "Oh...your not umma." He scratched his head and smiled. "You wake up Chanyeol alright Bacon? I still have to wake up Kai and Luhan...." The leader patted his head and left heading to Kai and Luhan's room.

Kris was trying to wake up sleeping beauties but nothing seems to be working. "YAH! LAZY BUMS! GET UP!" He was jumping up and down their beds. Suho tried to wake up Kai sweetly and nicely but nothing worked. "Hmmph..This is going to end up bad.." He looked at the bullhorn and pulled the trigger.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! NOT THAT AGAIN!" Tao screamed from the living room. Sehun was trying to calm him down. Kai's eyes twitched at the noise and slapped it out of the Leader's hands. "I NEEDED MY BEAUTY SLEEP HYUNG!" He fired.

"HA! What beauty?" Kris teased as he kicked Luhan out of his bed, "I hate you guys so much right now!" Luhan grabbed Kris's leg making him fall on the ground harshly.

"Oh we forgot Xiu Min and KyungSoo." Suho headed off to his room, "I'M AWAKE! I'M AWAKE!" They screamed seeing the bullhorn in Suho's hand. 

"You two are freaking crazy! First, you woke us up with water guns, NOW bullhorns! Someone going a bit crazy don't you think?!" Chen started to nag the two leaders but ending up laughing. 

"Why did you guys wake us  up with bullhorns anyway hyung?" Sehun asked with innocent eyes. 

"Makes life easier." Kris mumbled as he took a spoon full of cereal in his mouth. "Anyway, what do you want to do today? We have a day off."

All 10 heads looked at him in shock, "OMO, A DAY OFF!" They all cheered. The last time they had a day off was like CHRISTMAS! The boy;s reaction? They scattered like wild chickens fighting for the bathroom, looking for clothing and trying atleast to put their shoes on. All of them sat in living room waiting for orders from the leaders. 

"Soo...any ideas boys?" Kris scanned the room but they all looked at him cluelessly.

"The mall?" Luhan suggested since no one was talking. 

"Ooo! How about that coffee shop we went to! The waitress there was really pretty and nice!" Chanyeol asked curiously. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Nah...lets go to the mall instead I need a new Gucci right Kris?" Tao looked at him Kris eyes began to twitch when he saw Tao's hands began to move..

"Bbu-" 

"OKAY! MALL IT IS! LET'S GO!" Kris clasped his hands together shoving all the members out the door leaving. Tao was the last one smirking at his leader   Works everything...mwhahaha

------------------------------------------------------

The mall was huge...HUGE...three floors of absolute heaven for the boys. They all looked at it drooling of happiness

"You guys can go now! Have fun..We'll meet up in the fountain at 6pm. SHARP!" Suho looked at his watch but as soon he lifted his head up everyone was gone execpt his little maknae Sehun. "Sooo....Where do you want to go Sehun-ah?"

"BUBBLE TEA!" He jumped up and down of happiness just thinking about it. "Eh..If you say so" Suho shrugged as Sehun dragged him to the food court. 

-Meanwhile on the other side of the mall:-

"Gucci, Gucci GUCCI! That one or this? Do I have this already?" Tao began to pick up different bags all over the place. Kris began to rub his temples constantly bag after bag after bag. 

"Can I have this one?" He asked with puppy dog eyes. Kris rolled his eyes as he got his credit card out, "Bbuing Bbuing Thanks Hyung" Tao happily hugged his new bag. 

KyungSoo (D.O) was peacefully looking for new cooking items and aprons. He looked around not caring about the world and suddenly bumped into this girl who was wearing a white blouse and her hair in a messy bun. "Oops! Sorry I didn't see you there!" She bowed 90 degrees. D.O was really embrassed and bowed as well. He examined the girl She seems familiar. Have I met her before? 

"Well..I gotta get going! Bye!" She cheerly smiled and left. She's cute very very very cute. 

Luhan was at GameStop looking for the new edition of Skyrim. He looked for it desperately pacing back and forth, tip- toeing if it's on the top shelf he just gave up and headed out side bumping into girl. But then he realized, "Hi Again! Whoooa~!" Luhan looked at her bag seeing the special edition of Skyrim in her bag.

She just pushed him away beamed with anger. Aigo seems like this waitress isn't having a good day. She's really adorable though.....

Baekhyun and Chanyeol found Luhan dumb founded as he watched the girl push him away. 

"She gave you the cold shoulder too huh? Genius over here almost called her hot when she was about to run us over with her foot." Baekhyun glared at Chanyeol who gave out a weak smile. 

"What happened her? Her personality turn 360 degrees last time we saw her." Luhan wondered and wondered. 

"Don't worry she's just having a bad day. Girl problems I guess?" Chanyeol raised his eyebrow and ended up laughing his pants off. 

"It's almost 6 o'clock as well. The others must be looking for us." Luhan began to walk to the main entrance seeing the strange girl again. He waved at her goodbye since she was leaving as well. But she ended up with a "merong" She's too cute for her own good He smiled. 

The others were at the entrance with many bags full of things in their hands. 

"Soooo~ How did your day go guys?" XiuMin asked while popping a bun in his mouth.

"Well..I ran into the waitress girl again. Seems like she forgot about us." Suho looked at his feet full of disappointment.

"You should of saw it hyungs! She was playing with her phone basically screaming at it and then Hyung over here, went up to her and then the walk of shame..." Sehun kept talking and talking about the incident and eveyone laughed at Suho.

"Oo! We ran into her as well! And she wasn't very happy...." Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Luhan said at the same time. 

"Chincha? I ran into her and she was perfectly calm and polite." D.O smiled thinking about her face. 

"Wow..no fair you guys ran into the girl! I'm here stuck with Tao and Gucci!" Kris pointed at Tao who was still hugging his new bag to his collection. 

"I went to the bookstore and got some coffee." Lay nodded. "I got some chocolate!" Chen boasted as he showed off his box of chocolates. 

"Where's Kai?" 

"I'm over here! HELP ME!~" He was being followed by a bunch of women trying to grab his attention. "Agio~ Hard to be a chick magnet huh?" Chanyeol teased as he watched Kai being mauled by the girls.

"SHUT UP AND HELP ME!" Kai screamed Kris came in running literally carrying him on his shoulder across the mall floor.

"Man I owe you one!" He dusted his clothes giving Kris two thumbs up. 

"Well.....C'mon get your stuff into the van you Pabos! We have work to do tomorrow!" Suho and Kris clasped their hands together while the others groaned. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I have a weird feeling you guys don't like it! TT_TT The subs aren't going up! Please please! Subsribe! 

I won't continue UNTIL ONE SUBBIE ACTUALLY SUBS -.- I feel like a failure Aigo :( 

Hopefully, See you next time! :)