Final Days

His Crimson Eyes

his crimson eyes 16 - Final Days



"No! Stop! Stop it! It hurts! Ahhhhhh!!!!!! Who are you people?!! What did I do to you?!!!! Stopppp!! Aaaahhhhhh!!!!!"

 

Haneul's screams mixed with sobbing rang throughout the abandoned warehouse. She was kept blindfolded, her arms were tied by chains and her weakened body hung three feet from the ground. She was almost stripped .

There were people marking her whole body. Below her, a circle was drawn with symbols around it. Candles were also lit.


 

"Your powers won't work in here. You're surrounded with metal and wood." Said a man who held a book in front of her.

 

"Who... who are you?" Weariness in Haneul's voice was present. "What do you want? Stop, it hurts. Please."

 

"Our princess is begging us. Our princess is begging us. What a nice girl indeed. Master will be pleased."

 

Who are these people!!! She screamed in her thoughts. She was beyond terrified about what was happening, and she even had no idea what was happening. With the constant shaking of her head, the blindfold loosen up. Still, her blurred vision prevented her from seeing the people that took her. But, when he blinked, she could sense them. She could see what they look like from the light that outlined their whole body.

What terrified her the most was that they were all dark colors. She knew what dark colors meant. Evil. Grim had told her before about the different types and kinds of people's auras, and how those defined them. These people, no, wait... Sky realized that they weren't just normal people. Normal people wouldn't have these type of aura. Even murderers wouldn't have these darkness in them.

Sky heard footsteps going down the stairs and towards her. She picked up on the person's aura. Even darker than the others.



"I... assume you are their leader..." Sky huffed and said.



The person scoffed and eventually laughed. "This girl is marvelous. A witch is definitely something!"



There, it finally registered to her that they were witch hunters. Witches' ultimate enemy.



"Who are you?!!" Sky demanded an answer despite the circumstances she was in. As she had thought and expected, the chain around her hands tightened. She screamed in pain, while the leader laughed.

If Sky resisted more, she's dead. There really isn't anything she can do. Maybe this was karma. She just pissed off the most powerful vampire she knows, and who knows if she'll ever see him again, her friends, or even her family.



Her energy was drained out, and she didn't have any strength left to struggle free. "What do you want from me?" She asked with a soft voice but stuttered.



In her mind, a voice talked to her, but she couldn't hear it. The voice kept calling for her, but it was useless. She was too weak from blood loss because of thr chains tied up around her wrists.



"My dear Haneul, you are very beautiful. No other witches or any other woman could ever compare to you. Your beauty and the power you hold." He moved closer to her, and motioned for one of his men to lower the chains that held her up. She grunted as her leg dropped aimlessly on the ground, spraining her ankle.



She wanted to scream, to yell. But, no voice escaped .



"I am Elijah." He said. And there was a gasp from somewhere in the darkened warehouse. "But you can call me Eli. I am this coven's leader, and we hunt witches to survive. So far, we've taken over 5 towns, and destroyed the family witches. And now, we've caught a jewel. What are the odds. And by the way, we're not here just for you specifically. You see, you're not the only witch with in this town. Am I right?"



The deviousness in his voice rang throughout Haneul's ears and thoughts. And by the way, we're not here just for you specifically... not.. you... specifically... Those words rang in her mind and fear and anger shot inside her. Her eyelids flew open instantly right after her realization.

"What are you trying to say?" She asked again.



"That we're not here just for you. We are here for..." Eli said, and he walked over to a dark corner and flicked on the light. "him, as well. And he's not looking too good either."



Eli's laughter echoed, but Haneul didn't hear him laugh. She heard another boy's quiet sobs and whimpering, just across her. Her eyes widened more and tears blurred her vision. A boy, in the same position as her, lay semi-unconscious, with a cloth wrapped aroud his head between his lips to prevent him from talking.

Jeon Jihwan. Jeon Jihwan. Jeon Jihwan! My little brother! Haneul screamed in her mind.



"Jihwan..." she called out to Jihwan, but it came out as a mumble.



She struggled again. Her strength came back just for Jihwan. She could feel streaks of pain all over her body. Her senses came back, and it wasn't what she had expected. But she didn't care. Right there, all she could think of was the state his brother was in.



"Jihwan! Jihwan! Jihwan!" she screamed and yelled. She called out for him as loud as she could.



If you can hear me, talk to me. You don't have to say anything! Come on, bro. You need to wake up, or else... She shook the thought of him dying in front of her.

There was still no response from him. The whimpering and sobs stopped as well. Haneul was scared. She was frightened. Very much frightened.


 

Haaannneuul.... The voice again. But this time, she knows who it was from. Haneul...



Grim! I can hear you!



Do not lose control of yourself.
 


Grim's voice echoed in her mind. It was very soft. But Haneul's panic kept Grim from calming the girl down.

 

Jihwan, my brother. He's... he's...
 


Eli moved to Jihwan and untangled his chains from his wrist. He dropped on the floor, lifeless.

Haneul couldn't bear the thought.


 

He's gone. My brother is gone. He's dead.
 


Haneul, stop. Listen to me. Grim's voice slowly faded. No! Don't lock me in. I can help! Haneul, NO!!!!!! Come back!



His voice sunk deeper and deeper into her conciousness. He was locked in. Grim knows that Hanuel will eventually lose control that's why he stayed in her mind. But even she's still capable of eliminating a very powerful grimoire from deep inside her mind.

If Haneul's sorrow won't be lifted up, then a huge casualty could arise, and no one would be able to stop her. Because Grim felt how strong she really is.

Because she's a half-blood princess. Half witch, and half vampire. No one would even dare wake up her vampiric powers. Once her vampire blood awakens and enters her system, nothing can stop her. No one can.

 


 

A/N:The long awaited update! I sincerely apologize for not updating for a year. I feel so bad. I've been so busy with school. I really am sorry. But I do hope you like this update! I miss Daeguknamah so much~ Love you all... If I still have readers, thank you so much for staying with me.