Saved

His Crimson Eyes

 




	his crimson eyes chapter 11 - Saved

 
 
	Soo Ah lay on the ground, lifeless. She wasn't dead yet, at least, but her heart beat is faint. The vampire grabbed my wrist towards him. He did it so hard that my arm dislocated.
 
I screamed in pain.
 
"Scream some more. Let's see if Suhoon comes." the vampire said.
 
"Who are you? Why are you doing this to me? I don't even know you." I huffed as I asked him numerous questions.
 
He leaned in closer. Indeed he has beautiful face and eyes. But I wasn't mesmerized, and that was the problem. He wants to get to me for some reason that I don't know. 
 
"I am Seungho. And whoever learns my name shall die, but first. I'll give you something my master wants."
 
He hit my stomach. I was losing my vision. But I know that he's closing in, then my neck, just below my ear. I shivered and struggled when a pair of fangs dug it's way in my skin, craving for blood.
 
He dropped me on the ground, a few feet from Soo Ah. Before my vision disappeared, I noticed the blood around her was gone. 
 
I know Mika is near. He's somewhere around me. He's in the surroundings. He was talking to me.
 
I'm so sorry I lied. This time, I have to kill him.
 
Mika, please. What else are you keeping from me?
 
My eyes were closed. My head was floating and my body felt so light. It was like a pollen drifting through the wind. Then I felt something soft against my body.
 
"Haneul, it's gonna take you a while to heal."
 
I expected it to be Mika, but I was way off. It was Soo Ah. She carried me to a nearby tree. But then Seungho stood behind her. I screamed in to my mind, hoping that she'll hear. She did, but by the time she turned around, he choked her and lifted her up. She was thrown against another tree. She limped as she stood.
 
But before Seungho could touch Soo Ah, Karam was in between the two, but he faced Seungho. My eyes twitched again. I blinked and there it was, Karam's flame was intense. He was angry. Soo Ah's was weak.
 
Mika was already by my side. He wrapped his arms around my frail body.
 
"My shoulder hurts so much... and I can't feel my arm."
 
I cried. "Something's in my blood. He bit me. There's poison on his fangs. I could feel it. I don't want it."
 
I looked at him. I needed help. I don't know what is inside me.
 
Seungho was talking in my mind. Is it because he bit me? 
 
He's coming for you soon. You and this town should watch out. My master is coming for you. You'll know it's him when you see him. 
 
Something broke. Karam twisted Seungho's neck and he fell down on the ground. He wasn't moving. Karam had killed him in anger. The vampire slowly turned into ashes. 
 
"Ughh my neck's itchy." I started scratching my neck, Mika stopped me from doing it. He carried me then faced Karam.
 
"Let's meet in the house. Someone besides us is here. And I don't like it." Mika said in a low voice. 
 
He walked a few feet, then I looked around the woods. I saw something like a flame. It wasn't a vampire. The flame moved and I saw a gun. Mika started running. I closed my eyes and opened it. I was already in the house, not mine but Mika's.

This chapter is kinda lacking.... sorry about that...

don't worry, the next one is quite long. haha. I really made it long.

Thanks so much for subscribing. YOU ARE ALL AWESOME.