4

Donghae Meets The Monkey

 

Teaching him was not as bad as I thought. Not. He was like a monkey jumping around so it’s hard to keep him in place! But when he did put an effort, he was amazing though. He learned ABC in 2 hours, with him getting bored in between so he suddenly closed his eyes and I had to shake his body to make him wake up.

“Okay! Repeat!” I clapped my hands for the umpteenth time, signalling him to start singing ABC.

Then from his mouth flowed the ABC words that nearly made me cry (Okay that was exaggerating) because that were the first human words that I could understand coming from his mouth. At least I wouldn’t have to learn monkey language since that seemed so hard. I meant, what the hell was ooh-ooh-aah-aah meant?

“Hae?” He called me again and I snapped back my thoughts.

I just gave him my smile since he managed to finish learning ABC and I didn’t think he would understand what’s a thumbs up meant.

“Then..” Just then I felt rain trickled my skin. Damn! I was still wearing a boxer though! What should I do what should I do?!

“RAIN!” I shouted and in my desperate attempt, pulling my pants that he wore until he fell to the ground.

I tried to pull the pants off but he somehow gripped it too. Hmph, why was he doing this to me? This was my pants! Mine!

“Ooh ooh aah aah!” He flailed his hands around and hit my cheek. Hey, that hurts!

“Yah! That’s mine!” I insisted and endured the pain on my cheek. I thought he had an iron fist or something because my cheek hurt like hell! “Give it back! That!” I pointed to my pants with my free hand while the other hand was still desperately trying to pull it off.

………….I gave up after several minutes. This bastard was not going to give up, he kept gripping on my pants like it was his life line and even began to scratch my cheek! Damn that was hurt and probably left some ugly red marks! And we were already drenched anyway, so there was no point on trying my pants back. I just felt a bit cold now…

I hugged myself while leaning on the tree, not even bothering to take a glance on the monkey who was still laying on the ground. I should have ripped the pants from him at the first place and then ran away…

I sighed and just stared at the sky, thank God the tree protected me from drenched any further although my boxer was now dirty with the wet ground. I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath to inhale the nature…

“Hae?” I opened my eyes immediately and found his face was dangerously close with mine. I mean, if I leaned a bit more.. My lips would touch his lips.

I jumped backward out of surprise, and successfully hit the tree in process.

“Ouch!” I rubbed the back of my head. I’m so stupid! I keep rubbing my head when a pair of hands touches my head.

I look at the owner and it’s Monkey. He’s worriedly rubbing my head. Oh, he could be gentle too if he wants…

Drip. A brown colored liquid fell to my palm. What? Brown? I quickly rubbed the place where Monkey just rubbed it.

“Oh My God!” I shrieked, “Your hand is dirty with mud! My head!” Ugh I feel dirty now, should I just take a bath with rain?

“Ooh-ooh?” He just smiled that silly smile at me and used his finger to scratch his head. Then he pulls me up to stand suddenly.

“Wh- What?” I looked at him confusedly but before I did something, he already pulled me outside of the tree, making me drenched in rain. “Yah! Now I’m soaked!”

But he already stood there, without releasing his grip around my wrist, facing the sky while closing his eyes. The rain cleaned him from the mud and dirt that covered his face earlier, and now I could see his face when he’s clean. And I must say.. he’s quite cute? I think you gone crazy Donghae. You didn’t even know his name! Ugh what the hell was I thinking?

“Hae!” He suddenly called me.

“What?”

Splash!

“WHAT?” I yelled out of surprise since he just kicked a puddle of rain water mixed with the ground to my face. My face. And it hits directly like when a footballer makes a goal by kicking right from the middle. I mean, I didn’t even do anything!

I decided to take revenge by kicking him with water too. The water hit his body dead on, leaving him with dirty brown stain. I laughed happily while he just stared dumbfounded at me, but then he laughed along.

“Hae!” He kicked the water to me again.

“Yah, stop!” I grinned, “I’ll make you pay, monkey!”

We continued to play in the rain for a long time, with us just kicking random puddles of water to each other. I laughed so hard when the water I kicked reached his face and it seemed he drank some of it. But his dumbfounded expression was so funny so I couldn’t help but laugh and laugh until my stomach hurt.

At the end of the day, we were both looked like two identified brown creatures. But we’re both giggling like two crazy people. I was beginning to feel more comfortable talking with Monkey.

----------

Lol Random chapters coming from me la la la
I'm back after a month in this story lmao
Can't promise will update soon tho, this chapter is crappy you see, and I still have 2 more stories to continue so... 3
Anyway I hope you enjoy~