2

Donghae Meets The Monkey

 

The roar kept coming closer. OMG! Then suddenly Heechul hyung’s voice flashed on my mind (I didn’t know why it suddenly appeared)

“Everyone, the forest here had bears too. But they rarely attack people though, except if you seem to do something dangerous to its cub. So basically, don’t do anything to the cubs and we’re all safe!”

That had to be the mother of the cub then? I’m seriously in grave danger now! I didn’t want to die here! Oh please, God! I ran away practically (minus my boxer and I’m bare ) from the cub, but then slipped stupidly on a slippery ground since it was just raining and I landed right on my face. My attempt on taking a bath was wasted here… Sigh. But then the roar came nearer to my place, so I hurriedly stood up and ran again.

This was really becoming a nightmare to me. I didn’t even know where I heading, I just ran ran and ran, but I thought it was pointless at some point, because the roar kept getting closer and closer..

Oh no! I faced a dead end! The roar came closer.. and in no time, I was faced with a large bear.. Was this the end of my life? The bear lifted its paw… I closed my eyes, hoping by closing my eyes somehow the pain would be reduced (although I knew it’s stupid thinking though)

Whoosh!

Huh? I felt like now I was flying suddenly? I opened my eyes, and was greeted by the scene of ground… far below me. Huh? Now that I didn’t die, I also felt a hand grabbed my waist, I looked to my side, and… I was greeted by a scene of tanned body with an abs that I was jealous for (because I was lazy to go to gym.. so I didn’t have abs sadly)

Oh My God! This person was…. Wearing my pants?! Holy was he the one who stole it? I looked up to see the face of my clothes-stealer.. And I saw a single-lidded eyes, plump lips.. and a unique sharp jawline. He had long hair though, I was guessing he was er- a native here? So his hair wasn’t taken care properly until it got that long…

He was not looking at me though, while his left hand was casually slinging over my waist like I was a sack of rice, his right hand was holding a plant vine. To my amazement, he was slinging it so easily… and then suddenly we had landed on a large tree’s branch, so high from the ground. I didn’t even realize it until he now looked at me, then suddenly flashed me a grin.

“Uh.. Who- Who are you?” Great move, Donghae, instead of properly thanking him, you just asked something stupid….

The person in front of me just tilted his head. Did he not understand what I’m saying?

“Do you understand what I’m saying?” I added gestures to help him, but he just shook his head.

Okay…? How should I ask him to give me my pants back? And my clothes too! Where the hell is it?

He suddenly pulls my arm, yanked my thought away.

“Wa-Wait-“ He grabbed one of those vines again and swung…. With me backhugging him in my desperate moment. I let out a loud scream, more than what I screamed in amusement park. I mean, that was really scary!! You didn’t have any safety belt and what if you fell? Then say goodbye to your life…………………

He swung, swung and swung again, I was so dizzy so I ended up placing my head on the crook of his neck. Luckily he smelt.. er- nature-like, I guess? At least he didn’t smell like mud or stink…

He suddenly stopped after swinging those vines, I didn’t know, so many times… I opened my eyes after prying my hands from his body. God this was the first time I was so close with a man, I meant, I was almost and the man in front of me was topless so our skin was sort of touching… OMG this was so embarrassing!! Wait- Why I even thinking about this?!

He poked my arm, so I looked at him. He was staring at me with er- expecting gaze? What? He then pointed at something after he noticed I was looking at me.

“Wow……”

This man showed me…. A paradise of fruit. There were fruit everywhere. But mostly bananas, I noticed. Why the hell was he showing me this though? Eeeh? Fruit? Don’t tell me?!

“You’re the one who steal my fruit?” I glared at him, but he just showed me a grin with his gummy showing.

Aaargh how should I communicate with him?!

------------------------------

Donghae and his confusion~
And Hyukjae looks like this.. 

I'm bad at describing anyway, so I don't really know how to describe -3- Bear with me, yeah? :3