Chapter 4

Those Problems Being an Irish

Now, I'm already on the plane, heading to London. This wouldn't be a long one, Dublin and London is kinda near ya know. I switched my phone to airplane mode, plugged the earphone and chill out~ I shuffled the songs and One Direction's 'More Than This' came out, oh boy how I love their voices! Especially Liam's, he has a such great voice. Really, you guys should watch his audition for X Factor, he was super awesome!

After More Than This, it was another 1D's song, 'Stole My Heart', and it was one of my favorite 1D song lol. Then, 'History' was next, you all must've already know whose song is this lol. Then, I was asleep.

 

"Wake up, Al" I opened my eyes a bit

"Erm yes mom." I said, nodded, and closed my eyes again.

"We've arrived in London. Wake up or I'll leave you behind" and she really meant it, she stood up and took my rucksack on the cabin above us.

"AH YES I'M AWAKE NOW MOM"

"Great!" she said, grinning.

Yay hey, we arrived at London, just for transit. We had to wait about 2 hours, and that would be boring, 2 hours of waiting and you just got 3 gadgets with you, aw now I remember something, I didn't bring any book(s) with me. I wonder if there's a book store here, but I don't think mom would let me discover this airport all alone. So I just opened my laptop, find a wifi, found it, connect with it, connected, and then I opened Skype. Niall is on and he sent me an IM, 'want a video call?', 'sure' I replied. And, he called.

"Hey Nialler"

"Aye, how many hours do you have there? I mean, your transit...... er whatev"

"2 hours"

"THAT WOULD BE REALLY BORING" you didn't have to yell, I knew it already.

"I knooow. Where are the other?"

"The others or....... Harry?"

"Oh shut up. The other please, Liam, Zayn, Louis?"

"Why you didn't mention Harry? He would be so disappointed if he found it out"

"Okay, where's Harry?"

And Niall ran off, to call the boys, I think. Few seconds later, he's back. And he's not with all of the boys, he's only with Harry. Idiot, Niall you idiot.

"So... Here's Harry"

"Where's Liam?"

"I thought you only asked for Harry!" OH NIALL YOU'RE SO.... DEAD TO ME.

"I asked you the other too. Oh please, they would think that I'm so unfair, or maybe Liam wouldn't think like that.. AAAH WHATEVER JUST BRING THEM TOO"

So, Niall left again and he left me and Harry facing each other via Skype. Oh god, this is what we call awkward.

"Harry?" I decided to be the one who started the conversation first, but still, I have no idea what should I talk with him.

"yep?" OH GOSH HIS EYES HIS EYES HIS FACE HIS HAIR HIS EVERYTHING OH GOD.

Niall and the other are behind him, I saw you guys, don't dare to play hide and seek with me.

"Harry, there are some people in your back...."

"I know" he said, still with a straight face. How did he do this emotionless face?!

"NAWWW Harry is ran out of expression when he's with Alicia~" LIAM....... You're just the same with Niall. Then, they all (except Harry of course) burst into laughter.

"Oh you guys are so annoying"

"I know we are, Al" Zayn said with a proud face. I face palmed my self.

"Why did you do that?" Harry asked me, still with  that emotionless face. Oh gosh Harry stop that, you looked so innocent with that and I can't stand it!!

"No reason why"

"You're not a good liar you know, and lying is not good"

"Daddy Liam's right. You shouldn't lie little Al"

"Liam, Louis, is it that important to tell anyone the reason why we face palmed ourself?"

"That's important to us" Niall.... I didn't ask you.

"You guys are so weird"

"You know that and we know it too!" Zayn said, still with his proud face, but now it's added by a grin.

Then, I heard Zayn's phone rang. He picked it up, we all now hearing his conversation with the caller. Zayn brought his phone to front of the web camera, I saw the caller ID, Do Kyungsoo.