Chapter 17

Those Problems Being an Irish

 

 

--- VERY fast forward ---

6 days have passed. Kemal still be that nice outgoing type of boy, now I’m hesitating things that Kania has said to me. But remembering the fact that Aunt Sadie wasn’t cheerful either when Kemal is around, got me convinced that it was true. Oh enough with the dramas.

YEAH I HAD SOOO MUCH FUN HERE IN SOUTH EAST ASIA. I have Nandos for every meal here in The Philippines. I’m a kind like Niall.

I’ll be going to South Korea tomorrow. Err guys.. Wish me luck okay? Since Kemal said he could help me with that mission Zayn gave to me.. Hope he wasn’t lying. I mean, he’s related with EXO-M, why does he bother about EXO-K? Well, that’s only my thought, I know that EXO is one. But seeing that careless Kemal around, its making me feel uncertain.

Blah don’t care, he promised me. Hence, he has to fulfill it.

Aye everyone, last day here in the South East Asia. I’m in The Philippines, Manila for exact. And I’m eating Nandos for dinner. I tried to search for some leprechaun or clover leaf stuffs in the biggest mall in the Philippines, Mall of Asia, but I found none. I hope I could find some in South Korea. (I actually lost 3 of my keychains when I was in Indonesia and Singapore, too bad isn’t itL)

So here I am now, still eating my lovely dinner, in the hotel room. The hotel actually served dinner, but I was late for it HAHAHA, nevermind though, Kemal bought me some food after all. How nice of him. In this case, I got to admit that he is SUPER kind that he bought me these food.

After done with the bussiness with my food, I started to pack my things. I tried to search for my phone charger, and... Couldn’t find it. Blah do I really have to go to Kemal’s room? Since my mom isn’t here (she’s shopping pssh) I decided to ask him.

I stepped out of my (and also my mom’s) hotel room, and took a few steps to Kemal’s room. I knocked the door twice, he didn’t answer. Thrice, still no answer. And continued until........ nah I didn’t count it. Getting upset, I pressed the bell tens times. I actually don’t have a short temper, but yea its actually depends on the person I’m facing.

And after a few more bells, he finally opened the door. He stood there with a raised eyebrow, I just grinned.

“What can I do for you now ms. Horan?” He asked in a sarcastic tone.

“Do you know where my charger is?” I asked him back, straight to the point.

“Which charger? You bring 2 chargers” He answered, totally correct.

“Umm the one for my phone and iPod.” He smirked at my answer. Hey, what’s the connection with my charger and that smirk? Nothing right? Nothing!

He turned around, entered his room. And back with my charger. Why does my charger..... Ah nevermind, it’s with me now. Nuh-uh not yet actually... He’s still walking towards me. He stopped 2 inches right in front of me.

“Here’s your charger. Don’t let it dumped into my room again.” He said as he put the charger in my hand, with a smile. I just smiled back and went back to my room.

Mom was already there, sitting at the edge of the bed, playing with her phone. I assumed she was texting with my dad or Alex or maybe Niall.

“Mom, can I ask you something?” I broke the silence between us two.

“Yes hun, sure.” She replied, still facing her phone with a serious look.

“I’ve been receiving some texts from Zayn’s friend in Korea lately. I got to admit that we’re kinda near now.” I stopped for a while, inhale and exhale the air, “and I felt something weird everytime I got a text from him. Could it be love?”

“I don’t think it is. You just talk to him from text right? Or other indirect media communication? I think it’s just a little crush. Not a big one.” She let out a little laugh, “I think you got a crush at Harry” she winked. Oh she winked.

I just pouted and laid down to my bed, together with my charger. I don’t mind about my phone, anymore. It’s not that important actually. Pfft. Good night world, I’m going to sleep now. Seoul, let’s get things done tomorrow.

 


 

Comment & subscribe?;) hehe