Chapter 7

Those Problems Being an Irish

So, I entered my temporary room that placed beside Kania's. The room wasn't as huge as mine since the house isn't as huge as my house either. But it doesn't matter, the room still looks comfy like the house :-3 oh I'm in love with this house. Wish I would own a house like this with Harry. What. What the..... No just kidding.

I put my luggage in the corner of the room, walked to the bed and laid down. Hehe I think I'm really gonna enjoy my stay here, first we don't stay in a hotel, second our tour guide is a part of our family, and third Kania and aunt Sadie is soooo nice. The time I just closed my eyes, I heard the door is knocked.

"ALICIAAAAAA COME OONNNNN" I heard Kania yelled, she became so loud since I said that Niall is my cousin. So I grabbed my phone and turned the door knob, before I could pulled the door myself, Kania pushed it.

"Come on Nialler's cousin!!!" She's so excited around me just because I'm Niall's cousin, I think. Gosh Niall, it's hard to be your cousin, yeap being Niall's cousin mean you gain so many fake friends.

When I was walking downstairs, my phone buzzed. A text from Do Kyungsoo, 'can I have your skype?', 'just ask Niall' I replied. 'Why should I ask him?', 'because he knows it'. Ergh I thought a kpop star is a busy person? Before I could open the car door, Kania opened it for me.

"Err, thanks?"

"Yeap! No problem!!" I'm scared that she just acted like this so that I could introduce her to those 5 idiots. Urgh they really are idiots.

It took about 25 minutes to get to the mall from Aunt Sadie's house. Longchamp is having a sale here, this is awesome....

"Mom, can I buy a new bag here?" I asked my mom, hoping she would let me.

"Think you saw the Longchamp sale banner? Hahaha okay then. We'll go there later" YEAH YOU'RE THE BEST MOM EVER, MOM.

After Aunt Sadie parked her car in the parking lot, of course, we entered the mall. I need to buy a Longchamp bag and find a bookstore that sells books in English. Although I understand Bahasa Indonesia well, I'm still kinda awkward reading Bahasa Indonesia books.

"Mamaaa beliin aku majalah yang itu (moooom, buy me that magazine)" Kania said, clinging in her mom's arm. I could still tolerate that, I mean, every kid does that to their parents, so it's not a problem for me. And she pointed the magazine with 1D in its cover. One Direction is everywhere.....

My phone buzzed again, a text from Do Kyungsoo, again, 'hey I'm kyungsoo's best friend, Jongin, are you really his future girlfriend', I'm face palming here. Idiots idiots idiots everywhere, I thought leprechaun could bring me luckiness? Nevermind. I threw my leprechaun keychain away, don't worry I still have tons of it in Ireland, and I brought 5 of it. Heheh beside Rick Riordan's books, I also have the obsession to leprechaun. I'm such a weirdo. I know I am, and I'm proud of it.

After some walking, we found the Longchamp store hehehe I've always wanted the small red rucksack. GOSH I'M TOO EXCITED FOR THIS, I asked the shop assistant for the bag, she brought it to me, I just nodded since I'm still a little awkward speaking in Bahasa Indonesia, the shop assistant brought it to the cashier, my mom paid it and......... THIS BAG IS OFFICIALLY MINE, MINE, MINEEE!!!!!

After bought my bag, I asked Aunt Sadie for the direction of the nearest bookstore.

"Auntie, where's the nearest bookstore?"

"You wanna go to the bookstore? Just go with Kania, she's been clinging in my arm since we arrived here begging for that magazine with 5 boys in its cover" haha yeah Auntie doesn't know One Direction, or.... doesn't like? Haha I think either of them!

So this is it, I walked to the bookstore with Kania who's not really walking, she's actually jumping happily, a grin is on her face. Those idiots could make her like this? Oh god, did they brainwashed her? What did they do to her? I wonder if she likes Harry or not.

"Kane, do you like Harry?"

"Oh yes, of course, I love 5/5 of them" she looked surprised when I asked that. Oh Al, you just turned into an idiot, just like them. Wait, just like them? No way, it won't happen, it won't happen.

We kept in silence after she answered my question. And now, we're already in the bookstore. I searched for the English books section, and I found it near the enterance heheh. And.... One Direction is still everywhere. Damn guys, are you this popular? Not that I'm jealous, but I would get more and more and more fake friends just because of my last name.