Chapter 6

Those Problems Being an Irish

Few hours later

I MADE IT. I ARRIVED AT JAKARTA, INDONESIA. I survived from that boring 15 hours 15 minutes trip :') kekeke the airport name is Soekarno Hatta International Airport, and I don't know how to pronounce the 'Soekarno Hatta'. After getting through the immigration gate, took our luggage and other things we usually did after an arrival, my mom searched for someone in the crowd, I don't know who it is, really.

After few minutes of searching, she found it, sorry, I mean them. And then they had a conversation in Bahasa Indonesia, and of course I understand them. Then, FINALLY, mom introduce me to them.

"Al, this is your cousin, Kania. Kania, this is Al. And she's your aunt, Sadie" oh my god my aunt has a name like the main character in Rick Riordan's book.

"Hey Al! Nice to meet you" Kania greeted me, she greeted me. Oh my god she's beautiful.

"You can talk with me with Bahasa Indonesia if you want to" I said, shyly.

"YOU CAN!?"

"Ehm... iya (yes)"

"Okay!"

After having a little more chitchat, we went to Kania's car. We put our luggage in the back part of their car, came in to the car, and after aunt Sadie turn on the car, we drifted off. I just sat in the left side of the car, facing the window. Indonesia is different with Ireland, I miss Ireland. What's Alex doing right now? Dad? Niall? Harry? Eh Harry!? Nooo I didn't think of him. I my phone, took off my Ireland sim card and put on the Indonesia one. I got a text from an unknown number. 'Save my number, sincerely, your future boyfriend' EW WHAT!?

I texted Zayn after I got the text and copied the number. 'Zayn whose number is this? *le number*' few minutes later, he answered, 'that's kyungsoo's. why?' So, that number is that stranger's number? And he claimed that he's my future boyfriend? Wish Harry said that. What. What? WHAT!? Noo I didn't mean that.....

After a not-really-boring trip, we finally arrived at aunt Sadie's house. It's not really huge, not really small either. The house looks so comfy e_e Kania..... eh wait, her mom's name is Sadie and her name is Kania, sounds like Sadie Kane... Ah nevermind. I'm sorry, I'm just so obsessed with Riordan's books, his books are so awesome, you should read it!

"Al, come on! Grab your luggage, put it in your room and then we'll go to the mall!"

"Yes Kane, wait, can I call you Kane?" I asked, hopefully she would let me call her that.

"Sure thing, you can call me whatever you want! As long as we both comfortable with it" YEAH she's nice.

"Aye Al, I wanna ask you something" she added

"Go ask, I'll answer"

"What's your last name?"

"Erm.. Horan"

"ARE YOU RELATED WITH THAT NIALL FRICKIN HORAN!?" She's a directioner..... It's pretty obvious by this...

"He's my cousin.... A cousin from dad's family..."

"CAN YOU INTRODUCE HIM TO ME!? OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M RELATED TO NIALL!!!"

"Are you his fan..?"

"I'm a directioner.. yes I'm his fan"

"Okay, let's skype them later"

"THEM!? OH MY GOD ALL OF THEM!?" yah Alicia, stop driving her crazy.

 

--------------------------

 

I know this is so short, but I don't have much idea today:| sorry.