Chapter 1

Those Problems Being an Irish

So... I'm Alicia Horan, you can call me Alicia, Alice, Al or whatever you want (but I like Al better). I'm Niall Horan's cousin. Well yea to be honest, I'm kinda close with him. We went to the same elementery school, but when we entered middle school, my, sorry I mean, our parents decided to seperate us. Me and my family moved out to Dublin, while Niall and his are still staying in Mullingar. Asking why? I don't even know why either. I know it sounds dramatic, but that's my life. And somehow, I can't get used to it.

Niall was born on 13th of September, and I was born on 13th of December. Hehe it's exactly 2 months difference! I have an Asian look since my mom is a Korean, but trust me, she's 'hella' (Harry just taught me that word) beautiful. I wonder if all Korean woman looked like her. And my mom didn't do any plastical surgery hahaha I love you mom. Well as I said before, I have an Asian look, therefore, I got my mom's features meanwhile, my brother got my dad's. And... My nose is not as pointy as Niall, my brother (his name is Alex), or other Irish, but at least I could still breath. Sorry, I'm just having a hard time thinking how does Voldemort breath, I know I'm weird. Well, even if I got an Asian look, I got an European height. I'm 173 cm, I am tall, but not really, Alex and Niall are still taller than me. And, I'm not very skinny but not obese too, well just like Jennifer Lawrence lol Alex said so.

And there's something unique about my mom, although she's a Korean, she never taught me Korean language before, and I found it strange. She preferred teaching me other language instead of Korean, well I speak a bit of Tagalog and Bahasa Indonesia. Since my mom's an Asian and she's a Korean, I do respect the musician from her country. Haha I have no reason to have a hate on all musicians. I'll just start telling you about my life. As usual, I wake up at 6. Get ready for school, then go to the school. But, wait, this is weird, mom didn't wake me up. What happened!? I grabbed my phone, then looked at the date. Crap why am I so stupid? It's summer! Finally! But Niall is still in the US, he's still busy with his tour, sometimes I miss the times when we were together.... Oh why am I being like this? Just forget it. Anyway, me and my mom are going to have a trip to Asia for this summer. We'll go to South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand and Philippines. I'M SUPER EXCITED FOR THIS TRIP, I mean that would be the first time I go out from the Europe continent! Since I'm up this early I decided to pack my things up. I'm leaving... The day after tomorrow and don't know for sure when I'll be back to Ireland since my mom never really thought about it.

Minutes later, I'm finished with my packing. I laid back again to my bed, starts to wonder how did I wake up this early and also trying back to sleep. 10 minutes has passed, I still couldn't figure out why and I also couldn't sleep again. Suddenly, my phone rang, Niall Horan is calling~ I picked it up,

"Hello?" This voice doesn't belong to Niall!

"Who are you?"

"You forgot me already? Oh my god Al, I'm Zayn!" OH MY GOD it's Zayn, sorry bud it's been about 2 months that I haven't heard your 'speaking' voice. I didn't want to make the situation become more awkward so I asked him something,

"So.... Zayn, why do you call me using Niall's phone?"

"Well he- oh not him, but THEY left me alone in Harry's house with Niall's phone, I was so bored and I got nothing to do, so I decided to call youuu~" He said what!? Then there was a long pause after it....

"Oooh..... But, why am I the one that you decided to call?"

"You're the only one in his phone contact that I'm close to"

"Niall doesn't have Perrie in his contact!?"

"Nope, but he has Justin Bieber in his contact" that's awesome brother Niall.

Then we talked about Niall.... Oops sorry Niall, trust me we didn't say anything bad about you! But then Zayn changed the topic,

"I heard that you'll be going to Asia? Including South Korea?"

"Yeah, how did you know!?"

"Well this Mr. Malik knows everything"

"Ew"

"Thanks for the 'ew'. By the way, I have a friend there, he's a singer, and he's in a group too, just like me. And his name.... Wait I'll get my phone first" Few seconds later, he's back and he mentioned the name.

"Do Kyungsoo, go to South Korea and greet him for me!!! He was a good friend of mine!!" Then, he hung up. I DIDN'T EVEN SAY YES TO HIM. And I don't even know which group he's in! And also, he's a kpop star, the management is more protective than 1D's. Ergh I hate you for this Zayn Javadd Malik. And did he really say that they're at Harry's!? So they're already back to England? Why Niall didn't tell me..... Ah nevermind.

----------------------

So, this is the first chapter...... Hope you (if you read the story) enjoy it!! I'm sorry if its a bit weird.... Well this is my first fic afterall:))