Chapter 2

Those Problems Being an Irish

After done with my packing that that was interrupted by Zayn, I went back to my bed and started to think about the possibly way(s) if I want to meet that Do Kyungsoo. In the other side on my room, my phone started to buzzed while I'm still thinking.

"Ergh. Phone, why you no just stop buzzing" I know I'm silly, talking to my phone. It's a call, from Niall. Is it Zayn again? Just pick it up Al.

"Hello?" Okay... This is the real Niall.

"Yeah, hello. What is up, did you really meet Justin Bieber?" And then here goes the fanboy Niall, right after I asked this question.

"I REALLY MET HIM! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT! I TOLD YOU, NEVER SAY NEVER!" I told you so.

"Ah yea whatever, I like the word believe more now."

"I love you"

"Ew Niall"

"I meant it"

"Stop it"

"HAHAHAHA"

"What's so funny?"

"I am funny" he's weird, he reaaally is.

Then we kept talking about anything, with him, everything is talkable ahaha.

"Heard Zayn gave you a kind of mission"

"I thought he was just kidding"

"He wasn't~"

"Ah please just tell me that he wasn't serious...

"He is serious"

"I don't even know which group he belongs to."

"Just type his name in google and you'll find out, I gotta go, see you next time!" Before I could reply him, he hung it up. Guess we have to leave these things up to google.

I went to my desk and opened my laptop, turned it on and make sure that the wifi is connected. Opened safari, go to Google.com and type Do Kyungsoo. And bam, now I know~ so he's from the boyband that sings History? Well I like the song... Hehe I only know the song and the band that sings it. Anyway, I printed the wikipedia page of exo and put it in my rucksack, I also find his photo on the internet in my phone and saved it, just for making sure if I (could) meet him. Zayn is really driving me crazy. I just 'stalked' him, erm I mean, Do Kyungsoo. His group consists of 12 people, could you imagine that!? 12 dude, 12. And they're divided into two, EXO-K and EXO-M, and that Do Kyungsoo boy is in the K sub-group. And I also stalked him on twitter, there are tons of tweets mentioning his name, I didn't even know that EXO has this bunch of fans, I mean they're new! Oh gosh, guess it's harder than I thought. I spent about 3 hours 'stalking' him on the internet. Now I'm ready to meet him, it doesn't mean that I wasn't ready to meet him! But.... I think I should know the information(s) about the person that I'm going to meet. Anyway, I just found out that a member of EXO is a belieber, hehe I HAVE to meet him, I HAVE to. Asking why? Boy belieber is just soooooooo rare for me to be found. This would be fun!