Chapter 18

Those Problems Being an Irish

 

7 o’clock in the morning. On my way to Nino Aquino International Airport. Wish me luck everyone, yea right.

I’m not that nervous actually. But you know, erm, okay I’m fine. Come on Alicia, you’ve met One Direction before and you usually goof around them, and Big Time Rush al- ah no, exception for that, I was super shaky when I met them.

Mom asked the hotel to provide us a transportation for us to be used to go to the airport. Too much to, I know. Anyway! We’ve arrived here, just as I entered the airport, a girl, I think she’s around my age greeted me.

“Hey you’re Alicia Horan right?” I just smiled at her and walked faster since mom and Kemal left me behind because we’re running late for the plane.

When I reached them and gave them my luggage, I turned back and saw that girl was talking with her friend (I think so) with a mocking face. She turned her gaze at me and looked away because she just realised that I’ve been staring at her, haha poor directioner.

“Stop daydreaming and let’s get board to the plane, immidiately.” Said my mom, she stressed the word immidiately.

I followed her and Kemal behind, Kemal was playing with his phone. Psh don’t bother hi- DID HE JUST SMILE TO HIS PHONE?! Omg who is he texting? I’m getting curious now.

“Don’t look at me like that, Al. Please.” Kemal said, still looking at his phone. “I know I’m that awesome” as he put his right thumb and index finger under his chin, forming a check.

“Haha so hilarious.” I replied with a sarcastic tone.

“What’s so hilarious? Me? I know I have a good sense of humour.” He chuckled. I made a face at him, he just ignored me. Yea like both of us care.

We entered the supposed-to-be-waiting room and walked through it in a rush. The crew checked our ticket and boarding pass, and let us go into the plane.

I sighed in relief when I sat down. Mom sat beside me and Kemal sat in front of me, he was just that close to me. And you got to know that he was still in a business with his phone. I stood up, trying to see what he’s been doing since we were still in the airport.

“Sit down Al. The flying attendant is eyeing you.” Mom warned me, and then, she yawned.

“I’m just trying to get my earphone in my back pocket.” I said with a smile, well it’s true. I put my earphone in the back pocket of my jeanse. My mom just rolled her eyes.

I saw his phone monitor, so he’s been texting Kris. That mother fcker y boy. Haha Kemal, let’s be bestfriend, shall we? Lol no, I’m just joking.

Satisfied with it, I sat back with my earphone in my left hand. I pulled out my phone, switched it to airplane mode, like usual. And plugged my earphone to it. I tried to search the right song that I should hear right now. And bingo, Catching Feelings by Justin Bieber caught my attention. I fell in love with this song honestly, I hope someday, a boy would sing this for me, for example Harry Styles or maybe Do Kyungsoo. I heard that he has a great voice? I should ask him to sing when I’m there.

 

--- Few hours later ----

This is epic that I didn’t fall asleep in the whole plane journey. Yes, this is the first time, ever. By the way..

Welcome to South Korea baby! Kemal will be your guide here, isn’t that just epic!? Nope, it’s not.

I switched my phone to the normal mode again, and called Kyungsoo. After a few rings, he picked it up.

“Hello?” This doesn’t sound like his voice. But it still sounds familiar, though.

“Belieber boy?” I made a guess.

“Justin’s fan here. I doubted my status as a belieber actually” He said with an unserious tone. Nevermind dude, I still consider you as a belieber.

“Well, I’m already here, in your country” I said, referring to the topic that I wanted to say.

“Yes and I see you, just turn around and look at the front of Starbucks Coffee, and you’ll se my handsome face.” He explained his location, along with his over confident description of his appearance.

I obeyed him, and saw a tall boy with a phone in his right hand smiling brightly at me. He was wearing a sunglasses and a purple NY cap, that cap is a bieber related stuff, told you so, he’s a boy belieber. He waved at me, I waved back and walked toward me.

When he reached me, Kemal saw him.

“Oh hi, Sehun. How are you dude?” Kemal greeted him with a language that I don’t understand.

As if Sehun saw my confused face, he smirked. “Well I’m fine, who’s she?” He replied still with that language that I don’t understand.

Kemal let out a laugh and took his cap off, Sehun laughed too. I really don’t understand what did they were talking about. Oh mom, where are you? Ah yes, she was searching  for her sister and abandoned me with Kemal. Well, we looked like a lost kid before Sehun came, to be honest.

So now, Kemal and Sehun are tallking in... I guess it’s Korean language. Ah, I’m forever alone here.

 


 

I'm sorry that I haven't updated for too long. I was super busy with school and its stuff. And I'd only update on the weekends.