Chapter 9 (revised)

Those Problems Being an Irish

I'm really in a badmood right now. I mean, can you wait for someone up to 15 minutes and that person hasn't done yet with his/her activity and that activity is just choosing a magazine!? Like seriously, she needs to reduce her feelings for 1D. I can't wait for her this long. So, I approached to her to tell her that I wanted to go to somewhere else, didn't know where to go, actually. I just want to walked around this mall, also tried to find a coffee shop, a cup of Starbucks's iced chocolate maybe could help me up.

Well maybe, Kania's not the only reason why I'm like this now. Niall is one of the reason, also that stranger, Do Kyungsoo. Any idea what's his nickname? Is it Do or Kyungsoo? The thoughts kept running through my mind until I saw that precious store, Starbucks. Woo-Hoo found one!! I texted Kania, 'I'm at starbucks.' I already told her so she wouldn't panic with the idea that I'm lost~ la da da da da~

After I got my iced chocolate signature, I took a seat by the window. There's nothing to look, honestly, just roads filled with cars and other vehicles. This city is so crowded. I heard that there are 10 million people in this city, what a number. I'm bored with my life, it's full of texting and communicate with Niall with his mates. I need a new acquaintance right away, then I realised that I already had one, Do Kyungsoo. Da-da-da-daddy Liam you should introduce me to your friend, Kris~

I'm all alone in this coffee shop, there are only the workers of the shop and 2 women that chatted in the other side of the room. And this is for the first time ever I'm expecting a text from... Harry? Oh no I'm tired of texting right now. Aw yea right. And I fed up with phone&skype video calls also. I mean, they call me everyday! Then someone landed in front of me.

"Surprise" aw yea who are you, I just stared at him with my blank face. I tried so hard to hide my confused face. But his face looks familiar, really.

"You don't know who am I, don't you?" I just nodded as a response. He just smiled, he gave me a gummy smile.

"I'm Kania's brother, Kemal." Oh god I just said that I need a new acquaintance and I got it now. I'm really grateful with it, wait, did he just say Kania's brother?

"Kania has a brother? She never told me that" I said to him, coldly. His face fell, I knew it, he must be really disappointed.

"Well yeah, she never told anyone about that. It's not such a big deal, after all" he sighed, did he really mean it? How would you feel when your sibling never claims you as their sibling? How do you feel? Hurt? Maybe more than that, and I bet it couldn't describe by words.

We kept in silence, I didn't know is it the awkward one or a comfort one. I felt guilty for saying that, I wanted to take back my words, but how? I bet sorry isn't enough.

"Sorry that I said something that hurts" I forced myself to smile, I just want to make him think that I'm a good acquaintance.

"No problem. I heard that you're Niall Horan's cousin that given 'something' to do by Zayn" I couldn't decipher the look he gave me. So I just nodded as a response (again).

"Well, I could help you with that. I'm working at the same entertainment with that person, but I'm not a celebrity like him. I'm a personal manager" I just stared at him, well he really looks like a manager.

"And you want to see Kris too right, since he's a friend of Liam?"

"HOW DO YOU KNOW" I accidentally shouted at his face, in front of his face. "Sorry..." I added.

"Well, I know your cousin and his lads" he smiled proudly, "and that Harry, he seems to be attracted with you" he added with a wink. Oh god. I blushed at his words.