Chapter 8

Those Problems Being an Irish

I sighed as I walk through the aisles. This is what I call heaven, books are everywhere. Hey, I love reading, that's the reason why. I found the Perks Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky, I know this is a kinda of old novel, but I haven't read it and this book is already filmed. And Logan Lerman is starring the movie, omgomg Logan, you really stole my heart.

I paid the book in the cashier (of course), then I started to search for Kania. I found her in the magazine section, looks like she's trying to decide which magazine for her to buy. I pointed to the magazine with Niall's picture (only Niall) on its cover, she looked at me.

"Why did you point at that?" She looked totally confused

"Just pointing at my idiot cousin. Why?"

"Nothing." Then, she focused back to the magazines. Dahey what's taking her so long? Why don't you just take one of them, then comeback tomorrow to get the others? Well, that's my method if I found so many magazines with Big Time Rush or Logan Lerman on its cover.

It's been 10 minutes, and she still hasn't decide which one!? Gosh. I pulled my phone from my pocket, unlocked it and searched for Niall's number, should I text him? Or call him? Ah call is better. I dialled his number, after a few beep or whatev, he picked it up.

"Helloooo there, are you bored?"

"How do you know?"

"Mr. Horan knows everything~"

"I thought that's Zayn's sentence"

"It's not, I said it first"

"Oh really?"

"Yeapppp!! I'm hungryyyy!!! Liam didn't take me to Nando's"

"Niall, you should know that there's no Nando's here"

"REALLY!? IN INDONESIA!?"

"Yeah, and you're over reacting"

"I'm in love with Nando's"

"When did Demi Lovato changer her name into Nando's?"

"Oh shut up Harry"

"My name's not Harry"

"But you're going to be Mrs. Styles~"

I just hung it up, he just ruined my mood by saying that. Why do I have an abnormal cousin like Niall? Why don't I- a call from Do Kyungsoo. WHAT DOES HE WANT!? MY SKYPE? FINE, I'll just text him. I reject his call, opened my message conversation with him and typed 'alicia.horan' and sent it to him.

 

------------

 

This is so short isn't it...? Sorry I'm just so busy with school and its works. And, happy fasting to everyone who does it!