Chapter 19

Those Problems Being an Irish

Kemal and Sehun kept on conversing with that alien language that sounded awful, hey I'm being honest here. I always say things straight. "Guys. Can you just talk in English? I barely know what you guys are talking about." I sighed and they just chuckled and carried on with their conversation. They're so mean. My mom took a glance of me pouting and just smiled, as simple as that.

Seconds later my phone buzzed crazily. Why can't they just leave me alone and enjoy my summer break here?! Don't they know that I had an extremely awful school term before the summer? Lazily I picked my phone from my pocket and switched it off. Now, I can enjoy my holiday without them disturbing me at every minute.

"Ready to go to the SM building!?" Kemal jumped right in front of me, like a little boy. What the hell is SM building? "Well, it's my office. Get ready to meet some people that speak the language that you don't understand!!!" AT LEAST, I know that there's a Canadian in that group. I wouldn't bother just communicate with him to know much about that boyband, and apperantly I was so fed up with boybands, because of... you know, those 5 idiots I left behind in the UK.

My mom just pushed me and then she went to her sister that was waiting in the cafe that was kind of far from us.

I turned around and found Sehun with his poorly managed disguise stood right in front of me. Ouch. Was the only thing on my mind. "Don't worry about your belongings. Your mom already told me that she'll bring all of them with her." He said as if I take many things with me.  "Hm, sure." I replied shortly, but coolly.

Then, a person popped into my mind. Liam James Payne. Why? Because I'm going to meet his friend and I'm as excited as I've never been before. No, no calling Zayn. He's annoying. No callling Niall, he's.... too weird. No calling Louis, too loud. Harry? I have to think about it first. So I my phone and I received SOOOO many texts from the boys quickly. I just ignored all of them and called Liam.

"Liam James Payne at your servince. May I help you?" He answered the phone with a very serious tone.

"Yes, I really need help. I'm going to meet your friend soon. What should I say to him?" I asked him and he paused for a second, finding the right answer I assume.

"Just call me when you got there, or Zayn. Both of us, your choice." He finally answered. No, he's not answering it correctly. I need more guidance. I think I'll froze as soon as I got there and meet Kris Wu. It's always been impossible for me to act normal when I meet someone who I admire and I like. Such as.. yea you can take Harold Styles as your example. YES OKAY I ADMIRE HIM. Enough said.

We walked to Sehun's car and apparently some fans recognised Sehun and ran for him. Fck this. This is way more different than directioners. I stepped aside, following Kemal and ran behind him. 

Fortunately, Sehun made his way to the car, unsafely. His sunglasses was gone, "It's okay. That one wasn't your favorite, Sehun. Inhale, exhale." He said to himself, in English. Oh god, finally.

After everything was fine and Sehun was already recovered from his shock, yes he was shock with the fact that a fan just took his sunglasses, we made our way to SM building with Kemal driving. So Sehun drove himself  to the airport just to fetch me and Kemal? That was risky, with the poorly managed disguise he made there. It was like comitting suicide, to be honest. 

Kemall pulled the car out to the driveway, Sehun just sat on his chair, hugging his NY cap tightly in his arms. I just looked around boredly. The streets was like any other street, of course. Filled with cars. There's nothing different with any streets, my theory.

About 25 minutes later, we arrived at the building. It was.. rather plain. But a human ocean was in front of the building. "Sasaeng fans," Kemal said and smiled weakly. Sehun just groaned, shut his eyes and hugged his cap tighter.

"What's sasaeng fans?" I asked curiously and innocently. "Do you know that stalker Sarah? Well, sasaeng fans are just like her."  Kemal answered my question as he rolled his eyes when he said 'stalker Sarah'. And my reaction was.... "WHAT!? Just one stalker Sarah would drive everyone crazy...." I said in disbelief, yes of course, if you're a belieber and any other fans of hollywood stars, you must have known her. She's a notorious fan that we see really likes to drive everyone crazy! 

Soon, some men instructed the girls to give berth for us to go into the building. And I found... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9..... 13 girls stuck theirselves to the car and hit the glass window. Sehun was already alarted by the situation so he already closed his face with his big cap.

And our struggle to get into the building was worth it.. We safely get into the building without any of the fan knows that Sehun was in the car.

"So... are you ready to meet Kris Wu.. and Do Kyungsoo?" Kemal asked with his usual mischievous smile plastered on his face. 

I just rolled my eyes and laughed, "You bet I am."

 


 

It's been ages since the last time I updated here lol.

Well... enjoy?