Chapter 12

Those Problems Being an Irish

 

So apperantly I'm going to spend 2 more days here in Indonesia, then me and my mom will go around ASEAN, well not all country in ASEAN, just Singapore, Malaysia and the Philippines for exact. I was so excited that we're not in a hurry to go to South Korea until I met this freak, Kemal. Sheez, I thought the cousin would be from South Korea, and I was wrong. Dang it I need all of my leprechaun stuffs so badly now. I know I'm such a weirdo.

Why am I not hyped at the thought that I still have about 8 more days in ASEAN? Well, Kemal will be going with us! Hahaha such a mood ruiner, just like Niall. But I got to admit that he has a nitypece side. I talked much to him already. I’m not that type of person that trust people easily, honestly. Nuh well unless that person is a relative... But my relationship with Kania isn’t nice now since Kemal came into my life, ugh so dramatic.

“Pack your things now darl.” Mom called me mom, what did Aunt Sadie do to her? Did she say something that gives that affection to my mom? Oh things are getting weirder.

I’m not bored anymore here, teehee, yeap I actually finished The Perks Being a Wallflower yesterday. But I successfully made Kemal bought me another book, titled The Fame Game by Lauren Conrad. I read her books, L.A Candy, Sweet Little Lies and Sugar and Spice. Those books are truthfully amazing. I’m also a fan of Lauren Conrad too, aside from Rick Riordan and J.K Rowling, well Stephanie Mayer maybe a great author too, but her books are just not my type, I don’t really like romance books.

Hm, being a character in a book would be awesome, they have ups and downs too, but when they get their up side, they get anything perfectly. Just see the main character in this book, gosh she gets everything I want.

I’m dead tired but I didn’t do anything today. I laid down on my bed, ehm not exactly mine, and drifted off to sleep.

Few hours later, I woke up. I don’t feel tired again, yet I feel sick. No, I don’t want to make anyone in this house worried and exaggerate everything. So I just get back to the bed, and staring at the ceiling. Feeling bored with the ceiling, I grabbed my book, but I don’t feel like reading at this moment. My phone buzzed, not in the mood for texting either. I just ignored everything, every single thing. But there’s an exception for something, no, someone. And that person is Do Kyungsoo. He’s been popping on my mind recently, no reasons why.

It’s just like he kicked Harry out and let him stay in my mind... Like he had a permissio from me to stay there. Oh no, it’s not that I like him right? No, not at all. He’s still a stranger after all. Just then, I heard a knock from my door.

“Come in.” I said, in a weak voice.

Kania came in, she had a worried face right after she saw my face. Oh please she must recognise my pale face. No Kane, don’t tell anyone in this house about this. The good thing is, she managed to have her straight face again. What happened to that cheerful Kania I know?

Seems that she could read my mind, or my face told her everything with an obvious expression.

“Well, you should say good bye to the cheerful and loud Kania when she’s around her brother.” OH I THOUGHT OF THAT ALREADY, Kemal is really is a psycho.. Or no. OOOH YEAP I don’t really understand what psycho is, but from the way that my friends use that word in a sentence.... Well it’s just like a two-faced person in the life. That person could be EXTREMELY nice, but actually they’re more than just evil.

I just got up, and walked to her. She hid her smile, oh you can’t just hide that away from me litte fella. I hugged her, and I could feel her smile. I smiled too.

We hugged for about 3 minutes, she let go. She looked relieve, but she burst into tears when she saw my face. What happened? Am I that scary? No joke, I think I look damn scary.

“I’m going to tell you someting. But please, don’t tell anybody about this....” She said after she calmed down herself, a bit. I just nod as a response, I don’t know anything else to do.

“Kemal... He’s no good. He’s definitely unkind” she talked fastly. Ha, so I was right.

“He... He’s the reason why my dad is not here anymore” Dang, now I know. I just made a shocked face, and hugged her once more.

While waiting Kania stopped from her activity right now, I just planned up an evil plan for Kemal. I didn’t push Kania to tell me further information. I didn’t ask why Kemal was the reason of her father’s death. The topic would hit her really hard, it brings her down that easy.

Kania has stopped, while I haven’t found the plan yet. She just left from my room with her swollen eye and a broken heart. I think I should talk to Liam or Niall right now, I should tell one of them everything. From my uncle’s reason of his death, Kania’s feeling depressed, I’m leaving Indonesia the day after tomorrow, Kemal’s other side and I had a crush on Do Kyungsoo. 

After that incident, do you wanna know what type of person am I? Well I'm a kind of an introvert person since I'm awkward at socializing with strangers. I talked when I needed to, and I don't do things recklessly, I think when I wanted to say or do something. Because everything you did, indeed would give effects in the future, whether it's few minutes later, tomorrow, next year, or maybe the rest of your life.