Chapter 11 (revised)

Those Problems Being an Irish

This voice... It sounds like a terrorist's. I'm serious, I looked at Kemal with a confused face. And he just looked away from me! He tried to sniffle a laugh, nyaha I saw it. I knew you wanted to laugh, boo.

"It's Kris seriously pffft" he chuckled. OOH so that's his voice... I'm a bit scared of it. I'd rather hear Niall's creepy voice than his voice.. Am I sure that I'm his fangirl? But seeing the way he raps, it's just so awesome.

I continued my conversation with him. I don't feel like a fan of him anymore, it's just like me and those 5 boys. But trust me, no idols could replace their position in my life. They're the first idols that be humble to me. He's cool, oh no not his face, I mean his personality. I heard that he's 189 cm. Giant. I'm only 173 cm, okay I just realised that I'm not that tall.

I met a stranger that is taller than me that now I knew that that person is actually my cousin. After we travelled this mall *me, Kemal and Kania*, Kania called Aunt Sadie and my mom. They said they were in Zara. Oh women, all are the same. Kania was so excited to go there, so.. She likes that kind of fashion, too. I ended up walking in the back with Kemal, reading my new book.

When we arrived at Zara, Kania quickly ran inside it. I just walked in casually and tried to find a seat, found one. I kinda ran towards that seat, when I just wanted to seat, Kemal plopped in to the seat. Oh curse you cousin. He pretended that he doesn't know me and played with his phone. I rolled my eyes and walked away from the seat, to the 'gate' and out from the shop. Oh please is there any Giordano or Pull and Bear shop around here?

I waited for mom, aunt Sadie and Kania for 30 minutes already. I sighed, where to go? I don't know anything here. I also don't have much money. What takes them so long seriously? It's just a clothes-picking activity that I could done in 10 minutes, or maybe less.

Bored with texting&calling anybody else, I decided to play games that I have here. Temple Run? Blah. Doodle Jump? It's a 2010 game. Kill the Boss? This would be awesome. Well, I'm not really a sadistic person, but I enjoy playing that game. Believe me, it's awesome that you could kill someone with a fart. How awesome is that?

After 'having so much fun' with that game, I moved on to Hide the Fart. I also in love with this game, I'm sorry that this turns into an applications promotion.

15 minutes passed and those three plus Kemal got out from the shop. I cheered inside, and aunt Sadie said that we're going home. I'm okay with it since I got this new rucksack~ I walked, no, jumped, beside Kemal who just stared at me with a confused face. I don't care with his stare. He elbowed me.

"What?" I asked in annoyance

"A boy is looking at you" he pointed a boy with a plaid shirt and jeans, he wears a nike dunk. Duh, who cares? He's not Harry Styles, neither Kris Wu~

"I don't care" and continued my jumping activity. And, Kemal face palmed himself. Hahaha why does he look so frustrated?

"Aw, come on. You're 18 years old and you don't have any boyfriends yet?" He asked, with a seri- no, mocking tone,

"How do you know about that?!"

"You forgot the fact that I knew your cousin and your bestfriends?" Ah yes, he knew One Direction. Are they this close? "But maybe Harry would confess soon~" he added with a playful tone. I slapped his back.

"Aw what was that for?" He said, with a hurt face.

"For telling me something that would never happen~" he grinned at my answer.

"Aw, okay. I'll change it. But maybe Do Kyungsoo would confess soon" I slapped his back again, harder this time.

"God, that really hurt"

"He's a stranger"

"I thought he's an acquaintance?"

"He would never be an acquaintance, a friend, a boyfriend or maybe a fiance or even worse, a husband." Then, he just smiled at me. Oh another idiot in my life, crap.