Chapter 16

Those Problems Being an Irish

 

Bored (ehm, I mean super bored) with Skype. I moved on to twitter. Meh, my mention is full of Directioner, and it all says “Follow me!!!”  Or “OMG you’re Niall’s cousin” and anything like that. One of the mention caught my attention, it says, “Btch you lied to a directioner saying you’re Niall’s cousin. Just remember I never trust you.” Like I care about you....  Never got this kind of negative response from a fan via social network before. Usually, they just glare at me (well, some Directioners in Ireland are like that)

Was it my fault that I was born in the Horan family? I didn’t choose what family should I be in. Is it wrong with the fact that I’m Niall’s cousin and I know One Direction well? Definitely your fault yeah yeah yeah, I thought sarcastically.

I looked over my mentions, new mentions go in every minute. I hardly found mentions from my friends. Then I thought of something, now I know EXO, what if their fangirls hunted me down and found my twitter also? I’m doomed.

Still checking twitter and hoping that EXO’s fans wouldn’t know (as long as no one wrote it in social media, I’m totally safe). But thinking of Kemal... He looks like a person who likes taking down anyone else, even his family. He would tell everyone via Internet about this. Damn.

I found Kemal sitting next to me. What’s his purpose for this. Okay, he’s just sitting next to me, but he was also staring at my phone. Did he see all of those mentions from the fans? Why is he smirking? Frustrated.

Niall Horan is calling. RIGHT TIMING BROTHA!!

“Hello!?”

“Yes Alicia, what happened?” Niall sounds really confused, couldn’t blame him.

“Well actually, I’m not that happy.” I sighed and got up from my seat, I felt Kemal is eyeing on me.

“Mind telling your beloved brother?” I heard Alex’s voice from the back. How I miss him!

“No! Oh Alex how are you!? How’s dad too?” Now I’m too excited.

“Haha good here. You’ll be back in 3 weeks right?” Alex asked me, wait... I don’t even know about that!

“Really? Erm mom didn’t tell me” I said in embarressment.

“Alex is going to take over my phone. Enjoy your conversation with him.” And then, Niall said goodbye. Woohoo time for siblings.

We talked about almost everything. He told me that he’s going to accompany One Direction in London when the closing ceremony of the olympic games.  Those idiots are amazing, I must say. I mean... They’re going to perform in the closing ceremony of the olympics! Too bad I heard that The Wanted wouldn’t perform there.

After having a 25 minutes call, I hung it up first. Alex wouldn’t complain about that since he knew about my habit (hanging up the phone without finish the conversation properly).

I went back to the seat beside Kemal, waiting for the plane. Oh, just recognised that I stood and walked around the waiting room when I was on the phone with Alex. Haha.

“Who was that? You looked so excited when you talked with him or her.” Pfft none of your business, Kem.

“That was my brother.” I think I should tell my mouth not to talk too much to Kemal.

He didn’t want to bother me, seems like it, he didn’t say anything anymore. We both stayed in silence until my mom came.

“Did Alex call you?” She asked me. I nodded.

“Well, I told him to.” She said, oh I see... That’s why... Hahaha Alex y so evil.

“Okay then, let’s go kids.”

The seat wasn’t in the First Class anymore. Just an ordinary Economy Class seat since the distance is not that far and we’re only going to spend about 1 and a half hour for the journey. Thank god I was seated by the window, and mom sat between me and Kemal, I considered that this journey from Jakarta to Singapore would be less awkward, at least.

I smiled happily as I plugged my earphone to the phone. By the way, I bought Justin Bieber’s new album, Believe, on iTunes when I was Skype-ing with the EXO boys (that Sehun reminded me about Believe. So, thank you Sehun for reminding!), and I wanted to listen to it to fillled up this 1 hour 30 minutes.

To be honest, this is the first time I feel so peaceful since I arrived in Asia.